Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (278224 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ToyinDipo(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2019
nomenclature:
Why wont you family votes bigger than that when you guys breed like rabbits with your almajiri children
The power of numbers, don't cry dude cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by stephleena(f): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2019
kindheartty:
Voting going on peacefully and orderly at Jabi primary school polling unit Abuja. Kudos to the officials here
nice..
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by blackmantis: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2019
hulk616:
Please are INEC officials trekking to the polling units? Still no officials!!!!!

They are just confirming thier Incompetence....Prof Mahood will keep promising elections will start by 8:00am but the reality is otherwise ....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MistaCode(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2019
doreto:
Waste of sense. Buhari will be President till 2023. Next Level fulfilled.
Even tho we are been disenfranchised here in the east in some areas,I know it's one of their plans to reduce the S.E votes, many people are turning up voting massively for the Okwute Peter Obi himself..

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NuclearReactor: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Guys while on my way to check out activity in my unit, someone I know a bit approached me and asked if I have my PVC, then asked if i've collected my 2k, I was like who is sharing the 2k, he said he was the one, I asked on behalf of who, he said YPP(Kingsley Moghalu's party) I was a bit shocked, I told him I wasn't interested, well i'll do some investigations later to know how true this is....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ifiegboria(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Following...
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by JerryJJZ(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Reporting from Azama Primary School,
Jattu-Uzairue,
Auchi
Edo State

Voting has commenced and everything is proceeding smoothly. In a very coordinated and orderly manner. Security men fully on ground,,, Media and party agents are fully on ground. Its such a peaceful atmosphere.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by azpekuliar: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Voting ongoing here in my polling unit in Anthony. Turnout is fair.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NuclearReactor: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2019
ToyinDipo:

The power of numbers, don't cry dude cheesy
yeah, they have the numbers, but they also bear the suffering that comes with it!!

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by tonididdy(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:
Guys while on my way to check out activity in my unit, someone I know a bit approached me and asked if I have my PVC, then asked if i've collected my 2k, I was like who is sharing the 2k, he said he was the one, I asked on behalf of who, he said YPP(Kingsley Moghalu's party) I was a bit shocked, I told him I wasn't interested, well i'll do some investigations later to know how true this is....

Lol no wonder they did not campaign... This was their plan all along to spend the money on election day and such candidate will win and you expect him not to gather his expenses back
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by khattab008: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:

WTF!!! Kingsley Moghalu?

Nigeria is finished.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by rampantlover: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria is truly fuc.ked up because there is no difference between Buhari and Atiku. Atiku is well known thief and Buhari is a lifeless president grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MistaCode(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Pajapaja:

Very high indeed .
Continue deceiving yourself.

Very high turnout and you were third to vote . Sugomu .
Even me that arrived my polling unit here in Osun State before 8 am . And the INeC people asked us to queue ,but voting commenced at 8am . I was like the 10th person to vote . And the turn out is even low compared to the Guber election we had in September 2018. More people will surely arrive after I left though. . Majority of the people that voted before I left there voted for APC . I heard their conversations.
Someone is telling you something about his PU and u doubting? Please are you him?? is he you? him you are?? gringrin Idi mmadu self

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by tonididdy(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Here in EDO state a certain chopper has being parading the skies over an hour now.

... Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ToyinDipo(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:
yeah, they have the numbers, but they also bear the suffering that comes with it!!
They are not suffering because of the numbers, they are suffering because of bad leadership just like any other Nigerian
China's strength comes from number!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Pajapaja: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2019
MistaCode:

Someone is telling you something about his PU and u doubting? Please are you him?? is he you? him you are?? gringrin Idi mmadu self
We all know how you igbos lie online .
Wtf is idi mmadu?
I believe Mynd44 knows the meaning
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MistaCode(m): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:
Hmmm.... since he has so much money to fling around, wishing them goodluck tho
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by releastaso(m): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2019
When we have Npower and N10,000 trader money people. � smh
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by xynerise: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2019
rampantlover:
Nigeria is truly fuc.ked up because there is no difference between Buhari and Atiku. Atiku is well known thief and Buhari is a lifeless president grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Word!!

Unfortunately, the best rigger will win. We are stuck between two evils. So we are looking for the better evil

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ToyinDipo(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:
That's reality for you bro
There is no saint in politics, either in Africa or 1st world countries
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by alimaxion: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:

Please do, they might use that to change the mind of voters

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by donvicky2007: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2019
When you go to vote, check the date behind the ballot paper, if it is 23rd Feb, 2019 you can vote. But if it is 16th reject it and request for another, so that your Vote will be counted. Please pass this information on...
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ngadaAwo: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Pajapaja:

Go to hell!
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2019
#NigeriaDecides2019
God bless my nation and let the best man win.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MistaCode(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2019
Pajapaja:
We all know how you igbos lie online . Wtf is idi mmadu? I believe Mynd44 knows the meaning
No need of asking the meaning cos i will gladly tell you, its means "People" NS: I don't throw tantrums online, I keep it real

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NuclearReactor: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2019
tonididdy:

Lol no wonder they did not campaign... This was their plan all along to spend the money on election day and such candidate will win and you expect him not to gather his expenses back
khattab008:

WTF!!! Kingsley Moghalu?

Nigeria is finished.
guys let me go and ask this guy again, this time I'll pretend as if I want the 2k, I really want to know how true this is, details later...

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by sheDD(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Kyase:

I voted boss around 8:11
see this one
By wot time did BuBu cast his vote??
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by tonididdy(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:
guys let me go and ask this guy again, this time I'll pretend as if I want the 2k, I really want to know how true this is, details later...

Please proceed with caution... Get us updated
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2019

The gubernatorial candidate of the Action Democratic Party (ADP) in Oyo state and former governor of the state, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, on Saturday casted his vote at 8.44am at Ward 10, unit 13, in front of his family house at Itaara in Ogbomoso and commended the officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) posted to the ward.

#NigeriaDecides2019

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by alimaxion: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2019
xynerise:

Word!!

Unfortunately, the best rigger will win. We are stuck between two evils. So we are looking for the better evil

True talk bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by stephleena(f): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:
hahahahaha. This is Nigeria, everybody na.....?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.