Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (278223 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by tonididdy(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2019
If either the APC or PDP wins this election then we are stick with another 4years of regret

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by khattab008: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:
guys let me go and ask this guy again, this time I'll pretend as if I want the 2k, I really want to know how true this is, details later...

Please confirm for us, but be careful please.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2019
voters queuing for accreditation at Amube Ward 11, Orba in Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2019
Pajapaja:

Very high indeed .
Continue deceiving yourself.

Very high turnout and you were third to vote . Sugomu .
Even me that arrived my polling unit here in Osun State before 8 am . And the INeC people asked us to queue ,but voting commenced at 8am . I was like the 10th person to vote . And the turn out is even low compared to the Guber election we had in September 2018. More people will surely arrive after I left though. . Majority of the people that voted before I left there voted for APC . I heard their conversations.

You heard their conversations

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by kemzy036: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2019
At ward 5 Ibadan north (Basorun/Bodija) People have been waiting here before 8am and no sign of inec officials as we speak. By the time the sun comes down people will have no option than to head home.
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/no-sign-of-inec-at-ward-5-bashorun.html

View more updates here https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/nigeria-2019-presidential-election-live.html

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Kyase(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2019
sheDD:
see this one
By wot time did BuBu cast his vote??
how that one take concern me voting?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Boyooosa(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Pajapaja:

Please go to hell .
U r not a good symbol of whatever thing u represent in life...
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by olunavi(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2019
Sunnycliff:
If I no vote out nepotism and incompetence, wetin I gain...

Ward 01, here in Owerri west lga Imo State.

We are yet to start accreditation, I don't no why they are delaying us here tactically...

By the way,you look hungry and malnourished.... Na Buhari cause am abi?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
olunavi:

its always buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they always blame him
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Chekwube91: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Inec officials have not arrived my polling unit yet... chief palace sharp corner, mararaba nasarawa state. My observation is this.. They know this is pdp zone so the delay tactics will frustrate voters to go home.. we are watching #naijadecides

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Hamid7(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
rampantlover:
Nigeria is truly fuc.ked up because there is no difference between Buhari and Atiku. Atiku is well known thief and Buhari is a lifeless president grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Very true, that's why I will not vote.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by tesppidd: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
olunavi:

no mind am.

It cannot be Buhari who cause that look for him.

Looks like something of over 20 years ago.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by nomenclature(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
s
ToyinDipo:

The power of numbers, don't cry dude cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
tesppidd:
no mind am.

It cannot be Buhari who cause that look for him.

Looks like something of over 20 years ago.
guy looks like all those desert Israelites during the time of jesus

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Death4u(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
olunavi:

grin
olunavi:

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Babzrockman: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
The situation here in Kano is calm and encouraging...

For the past 24hrs, the security men have been ensuring peacful movement of the residents.

I was watching Galaxy showing Sokoto polling units and the turn out is good.

But i saw under age around there... What are they doing there?

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Westlander(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Kogi west senatorial district

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
A voter from Akwaibom State. grin grin

I have said it severally, Atiku defeat would start from South South..

So far as Akwaibom, Rivers, and Delta states votes are not inflated, he stands no chance ....and it is happening already...As a matter of fact even if there is going to be riggings, it will be done by the APC.

Keep Atikulooting online...

I am off!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Pls what's happening in nyanya
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by kemzy036: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
PHOTO:INEC officials arrive with election materials at polling units 17 and 18, Ward G, Mushin, Lagos State, Chux Ohai reports.
See more updates below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/nigeria-2019-presidential-election-live.html

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Omololu001: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:
Guys while on my way to check out activity in my unit, someone I know a bit approached me and asked if I have my PVC, then asked if i've collected my 2k, I was like who is sharing the 2k, he said he was the one, I asked on behalf of who, he said YPP(Kingsley Moghalu's party) I was a bit shocked, I told him I wasn't interested, well i'll do some investigations later to know how true this is....
he is either a PDP or APC agent.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Death4u(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
snrman:
Pls what's happening in nyanya

yeah, davido is happening there!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by macuno88(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2019
Reporting from ward 9 uzoigwe primary school,Asaba in Oshimili south.. Accreditation have not commenced as at 10am this morning..people are just stranded..but the sure thing is that we are committed to send baba Buhari's load back to Daura as he won't be going back to Aso rock..
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by tesppidd: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:
guy looks like all those desert Israelites during the time of jesus
lol

That's one thing I've noticed the past 3 years.

Even people who have been hungry and without jobs for the past 10 years are blaming Buhari.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MissJoy29(f): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Reporting from Eziama polling units,
Abia State Polythecnic,
Aba,
Abia State.

Everything is going not so smoothly here because of plenty arguments & shoutings going on. But the good news is that accreditation and voting (which is going on at the same time because we started late) have commenced.

Prosper92

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by leofab(f): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
A voter from Akwaibom State. grin grin

I have said it severally, Atiku defeat would start from South South..

So far as Akwaibom, Rivers, and Delta states votes are not inflated, he stands no chance ....and it is happening already...As a matter of fact even if there is going to be riggings, it will be done by the APC.

Keep Atikulooting online...

I am off!
foolish propaganda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Voting ongoing at Ogilolo Ward. Governor Kayode Fayemi is expected to vote here.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MadeInTokyo: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2019
APC Thugs in Oshodi going around polling units telling voters to Vote APC for Senate and House of Reps but to vote any other party for President, saying it is order from above

This is exactly what happened in 2011, when Ribadu was presidential candidate in ACN, ACN ward leaders in Lagos we're going round asking voters to Vote AC for other positions but vote PDP for President saying it was instructions from Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by sir3pu(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Westlander(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Praying for the best to emerged grin

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
[b]APC Thugs in Oshodi going around polling units telling voters to Vote APC for Senate and House of Reps but to vote any other party for President, saying it is order for above
/b]
you go just dey spread fake news

ipob una no dey tire?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nezy4Real(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Situation Report from Angwa Primary school polling unit Idah Kogi State: The voting began by 8:26am and there is a massive turnout of voters.
The Attah of Igala also casted his votes here and also advised voters to vote their choice and consider the future of the unborn generation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.