Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (278228 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Death4u(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
MirJay:

it will kill your father
tongue
MirJay:

it will kill your father

Cry me a river, poor ugly soul!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NaMe4: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Versony:
Buhari go win this election but it will not be landslide victory like that of 2015, We Igbos do boycott voting, u can't believe that about twenty people I know here Enugu didn't vote they are all saying nothing concern them. Lol to be frank me too join the bandwagon of nothing concern me. my dear if Atiku is hoping for South east vote to win this election he needs to wake up from his slumber. everyone are running his/her daily activities like normal day. even my family members in Onitsha said same thing I'm saying here. AA might win SE for sure but Buhari have already won the election,

Congrats to PMB in advance.
Congrats to 9jeria for peaceful election,
you can argue with ur ancestor but mark my word come Tuesday or Wednesday when the reality of the election will eventually revealed nothing this online Instagram, Twitter and Nairaland like and share.

May the best man who can stop Fulani herdsmen incessant killing of innocent citizen win

I hope you guys will not disturb anyone with your 'marginalisation' noise later on!

I don't think a certain person will change his view about the 5%ers.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2019
doreto:
Atiku will lose.
Gbam!

Bitter truth.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
77up:
Pls cry me a river abeg

May God run your life exactly how Buhari has run Nigeria in the past 4 years. Say Amen and don't be hypocritical.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MirJay: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Death4u:
tongue
Cry me a river, poor ugly soul!
Madafvvker Atikulated we all are

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by coolwater11: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2019
did they vote??

77up:
There is this pastor in my area that are always discredits buhari admin and openly csmpaign for atiku for his congregation and who ever care to listen.

Its just surprised me that hes been in his hut-like church since early morning with his members since very early till when i am just coming back now after casting my vote for next level.

Do you know their funny prayer line that got me rolling? " God give to us the goverment that will get nigeria working again, we say no hunger again.....now praaayyyy!

The damage religion is doing in thiscountry is more than what government are doing.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2019
tonididdy:
Here in EDO state a certain chopper has being parading the skies over an hour now.

... Hmmmm
maybe security operative
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by DeOTR: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Feelings: Buhari or Atiku?
Buhari can't win this PU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by otokx(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Pockets of violence in Rivers State.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buhariguy(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2019
this is the best voting pattern, very simple, no stress,

simultaneous accreditation and voting.

GOD bless buhari for his sincerity.

i am still waiting for the result to be counted.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2019
buspid:

The gubernatorial candidate of the Action Democratic Party (ADP) in Oyo state and former governor of the state, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, on Saturday casted his vote at 8.44am at Ward 10, unit 13, in front of his family house at Itaara in Ogbomoso and commended the officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) posted to the ward.

#NigeriaDecides2019
Baba and his team are on their way to the next level.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Asu015(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Which part of kaduna
kaduna metropolis
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by bastardmod: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Versony:
Buhari go win this election but it will not be landslide victory like that of 2015, We Igbos do boycott voting, u can't believe that about twenty people I know here Enugu didn't vote they are all saying nothing concern them. Lol to be frank me too join the bandwagon of nothing concern me. my dear if Atiku is hoping for South east vote to win this election he needs to wake up from his slumber. everyone are running his/her daily activities like normal day. even my family members in Onitsha said same thing I'm saying here. AA might win SE for sure but Buhari have already won the election,

you can argue with ur ancestor but mark my word come Tuesday or Wednesday when the reality of the election will eventually revealed nothing this online Instagram, Twitter and Nairaland like and share.

May the best man who can stop Fulani herdsmen incessant killing of innocent citizen win

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

May God run your life exactly how Buhari has run Nigeria in the past 4 years. Say Amen and don't be hypocritical.
lets do it like this

may God manage your life the way pdp managed nigeria in 16 years

going by the damage pdp did and what buhari is doing now, may God run my life like buhari is running nigeria

i say a big amen, no need for u to say amen, your life has always been stagnant

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2019
DeOTR:

Buhari can't win this PU.

You wish grin grin Be bold to share the result sheet here by 3pm

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:
what you saw? did you see ballot cast too? abi you are the returning officer?

pdp win an election in apc state cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you think I didn't hear what people are saying?? I am waiting for d result, I will quote u the result after

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by bastardmod: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Versony:

1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by leofab(f): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:
lets do it like this

may God manage your life the way pdp managed nigeria in 16 years

going by the damage pdp did and what buhari is doing now, may God run my life like buhari is running nigeria

i say a big amen, no need for u to say amen, your life has always been stagnant
just see the kind of people I share nationality with.. docile and senile lots.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Karmanje(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

Amen, May God run your life exactly how Atiku sold Nigeria's Assets/companies. Say Amen and be sincere

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
you think I didn't hear what people are saying?? I am waiting for d result, I will quote u the result after
how much can your ear hear?

in a place with 2000 people, tops you hear what 30 are saying, even with super powers you can hear more than 100

so oga how did you hear the choices of the entire polling unit

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
APC Thugs in Oshodi going around polling units telling voters to Vote APC for Senate and House of Reps but to vote any other party for President, saying it is order from above

This is exactly what happened in 2011, when Ribadu was presidential candidate in ACN, ACN ward leaders in Lagos we're going round asking voters to Vote AC for other positions but vote PDP for President saying it was instructions from Tinubu
If nigeria is too low to believe this ,then it yaf finish

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by DrPurple(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria, Nepotism and Favouritism everywia, comman see how police they scatter the line
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
leofab:
just see the kind of people I share nationality with.. docile and senile lots.
forget plenty talk, let God run your life like pdp 16 years in power cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ballot box is filled officials are shaking it for space. People are still coming

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:
how much can your ear hear?

in a place with 2000 people, tops you hear what 30 are saying, even with super powers you can hear more than 100

so oga how did you hear the choices of the entire polling unit
I don't need to argue with u cuz your name already show who you are, u won't believe until ur baba go slow is booted out...u better start crying grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by senatordave1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
I don't need to argue with u cuz your name already show who you are, u won't believe until ur baba go slow is booted out...u better start crying grin grin grin
Guy,stop this betrayal.the east are voting for their son,why not toe the same part ?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:
didnt know that you read minds oooo, when the final result is collated, apc will have votes, yet everyone is for pdp cheesy
Isnt tht funny.

Everyone is pdp grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by DeOTR: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

You wish grin grin Be bold to share the result sheet here by 3pm
I'm home already.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Card reader battery suddenly died in 2nd polling unit
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Guy,stop this betrayal.the east are voting for their son,why not toe the same part ?
meaning what?? So if someone does not perform, I should vote him bcs he's my tribe?? No wonder our country is still like this....jeeeez

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ClassicMG(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP and their fraudulent ways, one of their agent approached me and ask who am I voting for
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:
I have cast my vote for the candidate who means well for Nigeria.

I am from Akwa ibom and voted in my state
Wow ! I always have that feelings thsat no one can vobe apc in se

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.