Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (278686 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by wehgunit: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

I can only imagine the pains of the people unlucky enough to live around you. Even the blind can see that nowhere in my initial post did i show support for a particular party. I clearly stated that i am all for common sense which you obviously lack. You should be ashamed that you're endorsing a man who has brought hardship upon hardship to the average Nigerian but alas, your desperation for 1 derica of rice and less than 2000 naira will not let you put common sense to use. Prices of goods have increased irrationally, the naira is on a downslide yet you're busy spitting trash because of a day's meal. How miserable do you think you sound right now? I really don't give a rat's nest about Atiku, Buhari, Sowore or any of the other greedy idiots contesting for their own selfish reasons, but i also think it is foolishness to return to power someone who not only did nothing for the masses, but made their lives worse than he met them.
liar
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ElsonMorali: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sunnycliff:
The voter turnout today is higher than ever...
We in the Owerri axis have never been more politically conscious for the presidency like this before.

We are willing to stay in the sun for 100hrs as long as lifelessness remains in daura

Fortunately you can only speak for yourself. You don't know what anybody's vote is going to be there.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:

Amen. May God increase me like Buhari increased our foreign reserve from 26b dollars to 43b dollars. May he invest in me so many projects like Buhari has been doing with our Railway, mills, inland ports etc.may he remembers me like Buhari remembered the retired airway staffs who were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku.

May God sink your life like Jonathan sank our foreign reserve from 48b dollars to 26b dollars. May he downturn your life like Atiku did with the airway staffs. A resounding amen.
You're still a fool. All your curses belong to you and your loved ones in a billion folds because nowhere did i mention being in support of pdp or any party for that matter. Btw, how hypocritical it is to pick out what part you want God to replicate in your life. It doesn't work that way bro.
You should be ready to see the fulani herdsmen issue, the price inflation, boko haram, lack of security replicated in your life also. That will only make it fair. Again, i don't care about parties but the truth is the truth. Your Buhari has done more harm than good to the masses and i genuinely hope he loses shamefully.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by KunleyY19(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

I can only imagine the pains of the people unlucky enough to live around you. Even the blind can see that nowhere in my initial post did i show support for a particular party. I clearly stated that i am all for common sense which you obviously lack. You should be ashamed that you're endorsing a man who has brought hardship upon hardship to the average Nigerian but alas, your desperation for 1 derica of rice and less than 2000 naira will not let you put common sense to use. Prices of goods have increased irrationally, the naira is on a downslide yet you're busy spitting trash because of a day's meal. How miserable do you think you sound right now? I really don't give a rat's nest about Atiku, Buhari, Sowore or any of the other greedy idiots contesting for their own selfish reasons, but i also think it is foolishness to return to power someone who not only did nothing for the masses, but made their lives worse than he met them.

Contest Na...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NuclearReactor: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Guys, before I said something about YPP(Kinsley Moghalu's party) paying voters 2k, well I've confirmed that this is very true!!
I have evidence of this!!!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
wehgunit:
liar
I don't owe you any explanation, but unlike you, i will not support evil. If an administration doesn't perform up to expectation, vote them out and try someone else. If we continue giving these people 2 tenures to do nothing, this generation will never get it right either.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

all you have are assumptions

all you say are illiterate ramblings

oil price crashed, what should buhari do? pay trillions in subsidy? he increased fuel price and used the money that would have been wasted on subsidy to do roads and railway lines, paid pensioners all they were owed, took Nigerian economy away from oil, boasted rice production

things are expensive, we know but he didnt do it because he hates us, he did it because thats the only way the country can move forward

you cant make 2 trillion from oil and use 1 trillion to pay subsidies

if you are hardworking, progress no go hard you under buhari's govt, its the lazy ones that need free money that hate buhari

oya you have been schooled, shut up and get out of my view

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by worriedguy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Versony:
Buhari go win this election but it will not be landslide victory like that of 2015, We Igbos do boycott voting, u can't believe that about twenty people I know here Enugu didn't vote they are all saying nothing concern them. Lol to be frank me too join the bandwagon of nothing concern me. my dear if Atiku is hoping for South east vote to win this election he needs to wake up from his slumber. everyone are running his/her daily activities like normal day. even my family members in Onitsha said same thing I'm saying here. AA might win SE for sure but Buhari have already won the election,

Congrats to PMB in advance.
Congrats to 9jeria for peaceful election,
you can argue with ur ancestor but mark my word come Tuesday or Wednesday when the reality of the election will eventually revealed nothing this online Instagram, Twitter and Nairaland like and share.

May the best man who can stop Fulani herdsmen incessant killing of innocent citizen win
I know about 1000 people who are angry with buhari in the south but they are not going out to vote, the few who are going out to vote are supporting buhari. Congrats to baba in advance. Next level is sure.

Anything to make apc supporters feel good is welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by wehgunit: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

You're still a fool. All your curses belong to you and your loved ones in a billion folds because nowhere did i mention being in support of pdp or any party for that matter. Btw, how hypocritical it is to pick out what part you want God to replicate in your life. It doesn't work that way bro.
You should be ready to see the fulani herdsmen issue, the price inflation, boko haram, lack of security replicated in your life also. That will only make it fair. Again, i don't care about parties but the truth is the truth. Your Buhari has done more harm than good to the masses and i genuinely hope he loses shamefully.
Truth from your own point of view, if you don't support anyone of them you should have remained silent in the first place. You drag yourself into this so ...............

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buhariguy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
meaning what?? So if someone does not perform, I should vote him bcs he's my tribe?? No wonder our country is still like this....jeeeez
what was the achievement of pdp for 16yrs.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
ikennaf1:

And in your stupidity, you think that a government that performed has to deny the people of their choice because the people he worked for wants him out?

See why your type are called zombies

I guess PDp also paid buhari to treat victims of herdsmen attack with negligence
who is the real zombie here

2016 biafra or nothing

2019 one nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bia go and prepare to protest this election, cause nothing your people ever support succeeds

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
buhariguy:
I do not care about all that, bcs pdp didn't perform or whatever won't make me vote a man who doesn't know what is going on in his government...i have voted Atiku this time, if he doesn't perform I will vote another person next time till we get it right... This is d last time I will reply you.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Kagawa10: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

See cries and wailing. Lol

No way would Buhari have herdsmen disrupt his administration. The herdsmen issue is politicised. As a matter of fact, Atiku has the largest herds of cattles in the North. Boko haram also happened under Jonathan, didn't it? Fact is there's no regime without one insecurity bedeviling it or another.

As for the inflation, stop acting like an illiterate and pick up your brain to know why there's an inflation. Why did you think Iweala and Soludo all warned of impending recession in the coming years regardless of who wins between Jonathan and Buhari in 2015? Because the looting Jonathan failed to save when we had oil boom ($110 per barrel) under him compared to today, when Crude oil is selling at a poverty rate, $50 per barrel and you should know alraedy that the crude oil is our main source of foreign earning.

Other crude oil countries such as Venezuela and Angola are having it worse than us. Browse on Venezuela recession. Venezuela even has much more crude oil than us yet they are under worst state due to the global fall in the price of crude oil. After all, They can't be drinking the crude oil, it needs to be sold to international communities but the oil is selling at a cheap rate which is just little revenue for them.

Despite the low revenue, which has been cut down to 1/4 due to the falling oil price, Buhari has done so much more
with lot of projects and has kept us afloat during this global recession.

Only ingrates like yourself don't know nor appreciate what Buhari has done. If Jonathan was already borrowing despite the oil boom, how would he have carried on during this global oil price recess?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
wehgunit:
Truth from your own point of view, if you don't support anyone of them you should have remained silent in the first place. You drag yourself into this so ...............
are you minding that confused amabra fake products manufacturer

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by izzou(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
buhariguy:

Absolutely nothing

But just in four years, Buhari has given us a rail from Lagos to Ibadan that will improve transportation, create jobs, give us power, strengthen or security, give is Good healthcare, fight corruption and jail theives

Just one rail....

God bless the day Buhari became president cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
wehgunit:
I stated my opinion like any other Nigerian without tagging anyone. And i will not be sorry because some starving boys on a mission to secure their daily bread took offense and started rambling.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:
all you have are assumptions

all you say are illiterate ramblings

oil price crashed, what should buhari do? pay trillions in subsidy? he increased fuel price and used the money that would have been wasted on subsidy to do roads and railway lines, paid pensioners all they were owed, took Nigerian economy away from oil, boasted rice production

things are expensive, we know but he didnt do it because he hates us, he did it because thats the only way the country can move forward

you cant make 2 trillion from oil and use 1 trillion to pay subsidies

if you are hardworking, process no go hard you under buhari's govt, its the lazy ones that need free money that hate buhari

oya you have been schooled, shut up and get out of my view

Even Buhari will be ashamed at this show of illiteracy by one of his boys.
@bolded, isn't that ironic? Coming from someone continuously blabbing just to secure his 1 derica of rice and #1500.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

I stated my opinion like any other Nigerian without tagging anyone. And i will not be sorry because some starving boys on a mission to secure their daily bread took offense and started rambling.
ur opinion is useless

get out

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

Even Buhari will be ashamed at this show of illiteracy by one of his boys.
@bolded, isn't that ironic? Coming from someone continuously blabbing just to secure his 1 derica of rice and #1500.
life can be very ironic

if we check now, i have more money than you, i'm more educated than you, i have traveled to more countries than you

i'm currently in south africa, even here they are in support of buhari over that thief, one talked about how jacob zuma is similar to atiku, a known thief people mistakenly trusted

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by chidexxy007(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
but all this guys, una funny o.
If somebody has performed as you'll want us to belief, i dont think there would be need for such epistles to proof his performance and how come the ''performance'' is only seen by the APC stans?

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Boyooosa(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

Voting is a two way thing; either you vote in a preferred candidate or u vote out unwanted one, as logical as that.
But quite unfortunate that through out your rants here, none reflects such sense.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by McRhelax: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Akwa ibom is in the SS. However many of my friends voting in se voted buhari

I learned APC is doing quite well in Akwaibom?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ozodigboo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Its a shame that Buhari supporters are busy voting out there, while others are preventing inec officials from leaving their hotel rooms to the polling units ( another form of rigging ).
While Atiku supporters are here ranting online.

Atiku supporters....leave social media !
Go and vote !
If you don't have pvc, switch on ur tv....massive disenfranchisement is going on !
There's fire on the mountain !
Buhari is winning so far ..... but its not late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MissJoy29(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hamid7:

Very true, that's why I will not vote.
We hear! Because those two are the only candidates contesting. Just say you don't have PVC.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagawa10:

See cries and wailing. Lol

No way would Buhari have herdsmen disrupt his administration. The herdsmen issue is politicised. As a matter of fact, Atiku has the largest herds of cattles in the North. Boko haram also happened under Jonathan, didn't it? Fact is there's no regime without one insecurity bedeviling it or another.

As for the inflation, stop acting like an illiterate and pick up your brain to know why there's an inflation. Why did you think Iweala and Soludo all warned of impending recession regardless of who wins between Jonathan and Buhari in 2015? Because the looting Jonathan failed to save when we had oil boom ($110 per barrel) under him compared to today, when Crude oil is selling at a poverty rate, $50 per barrel and you should know alraedy that the crude oil is our main source of foreign earning.

Other crude oil countries such as Venezuela and Angola are having it worse than us. Browse on Venezuela recession. Venezuela even has much more crude oil than us yet they are under worst state due to the global fall in the price of crude oil. After all, They can't be drinking the crude oil, it needs to be sold to international communities.

Despite the low revenue, which has been cut down to 1/4 due to the falling oil price, Buhari has done so much more
with lot of projects and has kept us afloat during this global recession.

Only ingrates like yourself don't know nor appreciate what Buhari has done. If Jonathan was already borrowing despite the oil boom, how would he have carried on during this global oil price recess?
4 years ago, i said the same thing i am saying now. And that is that the previous administration should be voted out for not meeting up. I will continue to say this during every election until we get it right. So you can mention Atiku for decades to come, i am unfazed as i have no business with him or anyone else. If you believe whatever epistle you wrote up there, then why are you all afraid to hand over the mantle of leadership to someone else? Why the desperation? If you all mean well for this country, let someone else apply whatever blueprint s/he has and let's see if that will work. Funny thing is that when the chips are down, your Buhari will relocate his family to a country where things work, it will be just you and the mess you helped them create.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
chidexxy007:
but all this guys, una funny o.
If somebody has performed as you'll want us to belief, i dont think there would be need for such epistles to proof his performance and how come the ''performance'' is only seen by the APC stans?
bia no one has una time today

go and protest, una must shout biafra today, all of a sudden because of obi ure nigerians cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:
who is the real zombie here

2016 biafra or nothing

2019 one nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bia go and prepare to protest this election, cause nothing your people ever support succeeds

Lol. spare me the hate driven propaganda. From 1999 to 2015, the candidates supported by my people have been winning elections. We've lost only once, and evil people like you are blowing it out of proportion in order to create some sick failed stereotype. LMAO.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buhariguy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

I don't owe you any explanation, but unlike you, i will not support evil. If an administration doesn't perform up to expectation, vote them out and try someone else. If we continue giving these people 2 tenures to do nothing, this generation will never get it right either.
but you give pdp 16yrs, you even wish gej to win in 2015 without considering pdp abysmal performance.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
ozodigboo:
Its a shame that Buhari supporters are busy voting out there, while others are preventing inec officials from leaving their hotel rooms to the polling units ( another form of rigging ).
While Atiku supporters are here ranting online.

Atiku supporters....leave social media !
Go and vote !
If you don't have pvc, switch on ur tv....massive disenfranchisement is going on !
There's fire on the mountain !
Buhari is winning so far ..... but its not late
updates from 5%

very irrelevant

all i want to hear are wails and biafra protest

that sun must rise today ooo
[img]https://media./images/e2b95c1a019c484771439c867f0047e2/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I learned APC is doing quite well in Akwaibom?

superbly well

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
ikennaf1:

Lol. spare me the hate driven propaganda. From 1999 to 2015, the candidates supported by my people have been winning elections. We've lost only once, and evil people like you are blowing it out of proportion in order to create some sick failed stereotype. LMAO.
so na only una vote the person win abi?

yorubas assisted, this time, its you vs nigeria

forget online noise, on ground, south west and the north is no no for pdp

even south south is becoming a no no

u no hear say ibori and akpabio dey apc now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.