Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (278196 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2019
There is this pastor in my area that are always discredits buhari admin and openly csmpaign for atiku for his congregation and who ever care to listen.

Its just surprised me that hes been in his hut-like church since early morning with his members since very early till when i am just coming back now after casting my vote for next level.

Do you know their funny prayer line that got me rolling? " God give to us the goverment that will get nigeria working again, we say no hunger again.....now praaayyyy!

The damage religion is doing in thiscountry is more than what government are doing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MirJay: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2019
over here at Abj. we just dey use APC money flex. After collecting their money na Atiku we vote.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by amidel(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Back from my polling centre at Ihama, Benin-City.
I Atikulated Obidiently.
But Oshomole wants to get Edo State by all means possible.

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by EdoVote2019: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Please anyone wit updates on elections in Edo State, pls update us. It will be much appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2019
One polling box spoilt so we are managing one

Inec officials helping to drop ballots to appropriate box

1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Omon605:

Why calling him illiterate? Because he did not support your candidate and go for the candidate of his choice, cast his vote and rest his mind and be happy. If am ask to identify an illiterate among two of you I guess I will choose you.
Thats typical pdp supporters for you bro, the momennt you dont see things the way they see is , they ll call you names.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Sunnycliff:
If I no vote out nepotism and incompetence, wetin I gain...

Ward 01, here in Owerri west lga Imo State.

We are yet to start accreditation, I don't no why they are delaying us here tactically...
Add Graphic pls
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by KunleyY19(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2019
So far so good no reports from Zamfara ,Gombe, Yobe etc Here on NL...

More reason views here can't be held in high esteem because coverage is nucleated...

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Death4u(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2019
MirJay:
over here at Abj. we just dey use APC money flex. After collecting their money na Atiku we vote.

your stupidity will not kill you, i pray!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by senatordave1(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Tonytonex:
kaduna
Which part of kad?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by senatordave1(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Tonytonex:
kaduna
Which part of kad
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by shilz(f): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2019
tonididdy:
Here in EDO state a certain chopper has being parading the skies over an hour now.

... Hmmmm
noticed same too
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Versony(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari go win this election but it will not be landslide victory like that of 2015, We Igbos do boycott voting, u can't believe that about twenty people I know here Enugu didn't vote they are all saying nothing concern them. Lol to be frank me too join the bandwagon of nothing concern me. my dear if Atiku is hoping for South east vote to win this election he needs to wake up from his slumber. everyone are running his/her daily activities like normal day. even my family members in Onitsha said same thing I'm saying here. AA might win SE for sure but Buhari have already won the election,

Congrats to PMB in advance.
Congrats to 9jeria for peaceful election,
you can argue with ur ancestor but mark my word come Tuesday or Wednesday when the reality of the election will eventually revealed nothing this online Instagram, Twitter and Nairaland like and share.

May the best man who can stop Fulani herdsmen incessant killing of innocent citizen win
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:
One thing is sure.
If we return Buhari and his cohorts to Aso rock today, then we have failed and our predecessors and successors will not be happy with us.
The country is hard, people are suffering all because of these people. Prices of food items have been on a steady rise since this man came into power, security is at an all-time low, many people are feeding from hand to mouth but a single man has spent a chunk of the nation's treasury abroad on his health, after hypocritically saying 4 years ago that he would ban foreign health trips for government officials. Apparently charity doesn't begin at home for some.
To those who intend to sell their votes, voices, power and common sense for a derica of rice or some meagre amount of money, please think again. Will that be adequate for you and your family to feed conveniently for another four years? Do you think these people care about you?
If Buhari truly wants the best for this country as they claim, then why the desperation to remain there? If his primary aim is not to loot, why the need to serve two terms? Isn't it obvious to him that his government has only brought untold hardship to Nigeria(ns)?
THINK!!
This is a man who has been in power for 4 years with nothing to show for it. Now he is asking for additional 4 years. LOL! To do what exactly? To finally bury the country that is currently on life support?
I am not for any candidate. I am for common sense, and throwing out whoever fails to perform up to expections, out, because the power to choose leaders is solely ours.
Pls cry me a river abeg

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by shilz(f): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:
guys let me go and ask this guy again, this time I'll pretend as if I want the 2k, I really want to know how true this is, details later...
b safe
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by arabmoney101(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2019
People are not voting in all the wards in Ekwulobia, Anambra state, dey said card readers are not working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by bighorlus(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2019
I noticed a lot of parties on the ballot paper don't have pollen agents present here. The size of the ballot paper is really ridiculous.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by skales67(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2019
No comment!

1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2019
I just laugh when I hear some people say buhari is going to win south west easily, with was I saw in owo ondo state today, I am eager to hear d result... I voted at polytechnic and it was for Atiku, same with many people there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by cribby: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2019
These Buharist supporters are very insulting and this makes them sound really silly. Anyone can vote for his future without this trade of insults. We do not want to compromise, we hope for the best. I have Atikulated anyways. God bless Nigeria and save us from distress

Amen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by kayzat: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2019
77up:
There is this pastor in my area that are always discredits buhari admin and openly csmpaign for atiku for his congregation and who ever care to listen.

Its just surprised me that hes been in his hut-like church since early morning with his members since very early till when i am just coming back now after casting my vote for next level.

Do you know their funny prayer line that got me rolling? " God give to us the goverment that will get nigeria working again, we say no hunger again.....now praaayyyy!

The damage religion is doing in thiscountry is more than what government are doing.

They should remain there o till the end of the voting.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Death4u(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
I just laugh when I hear some people say buhari is going to win south west easily, with was I saw in owo ondo state today, I am eager to hear d result... I voted at polytechnic and it was for Atiku, same with many people there.

Hold Your Balls, Man... you can now cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Dollabiz:
atiku is leading so far so good in all units and areas I have contacted
hummm they are here as expected but isnt that too early.

Nationwide election is what are deciding as early as 11am, shame on you.

Athifkulators always love to work for like and share on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NaMe4: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Cast my vote atikulately!

1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MirJay: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Death4u:

it will kill your father

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MirJay: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Death4u:

it will kill your father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
what you saw? did you see ballot cast too? abi you are the returning officer?

pdp win an election in apc state cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by hobat4cash(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Versony:
Buhari go win this election but it will not be landslide victory like that of 2015, We Igbos do boycott voting, u can't believe that about twenty people I know here Enugu didn't vote they are all saying nothing concern them. Lol to be frank me too join the bandwagon of nothing concern me. my dear if Atiku is hoping for South east vote to win this election he needs to wake up from his slumber. everyone are running his/her daily activities like normal day. even my family members in Onitsha said same thing I'm saying here. AA might win SE for sure but Buhari have already won the election,

you can argue with ur ancestor but mark my word come Tuesday or Wednesday when the reality of the election will eventually revealed nothing this online Instagram, Twitter and Nairaland like and share.

May the best man who can stop Fulani herdsmen incessant killing of innocent citizen win

Does this nonsense you wrote make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Versony:

I heard AA is pushing hard in Imo

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by sheDD(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
When you are not sure of ur wife's loyalty grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
arabmoney101:
People are not voting in all the wards in Ekwulobia, Anambra state, dey said card readers are not working

Same happened in my polling unit in Ward 5, Agege local government, the two card readers weren't working. We had to start using the long sheet with names

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.