Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) (6902 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Floxytran: 5:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Stealing is in their nature and disenfranchising your parent is surely a criminal offence. But what do I know.

3 Likes

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by buhariguy(m): 5:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Vince77:
I Lor you
idiotic pigs always love thieves
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by enemmo(f): 5:45am On Feb 23, 2019
I hope she is just joking.

If not she just gave out useful evidence.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by lereinter(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2019
One of Nigeria's problem are this old people

especially those who are fg pensioners and did no partook in any business after retirement

they are so myopic and short, they don't know world has changed and no one should be dependent on civil service

they reason just like buhari

did way buhari wants to be giving 30k to graduate instead of improving the economic environment
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by haffaze777(m): 6:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Anything to trend sha
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by chozzy: 6:27am On Feb 23, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Good girl... She has been liberated from the shackles of ZOMBIESM.

Gbam
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Borderless: 6:57am On Feb 23, 2019
abes:
Typical of Atiku's supporters, always stealing...

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Mankosi: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Meanwhile.

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Parada:
What a brilliant advice but was your father dead when Ojukwu advices 2over 2 million foolish Igbo to their untimely death over nothing but pure undiluted foolishness ?! Now, tell me is it a tribe that allowed such gross number of unwise soul among itself perish for no reason in any position to advice people that have proven to be wiser and smarter than your father ?!
truly, commonsense isn't common. Mentioning my agile and successful dad in your post is a clear indication of your upbringing.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by mikron(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Started stealing from this early age. And who posted what she said in the internet?. birds of same feather
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Parada: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Was your father insulted ?
Why can’t your father be mention mad did you just lied that he is successful yet allowed a failure like Buhari became his president right before his very eyes ?! Mbanu that is not a worthy definition of success. You must be meaning to retriate the resounding failure he is.
awelekiti:
truly, commonsense isn't common. Mentioning my agile and successful dad in your post is a clear indication of your upbringing.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by KunleyY19(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2019
2 spanners got lost... grin
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Parada:
Was your father insulted ?
Why can’t your father be mention mad did you just lied that he is successful yet allowed a failure like Buhari became his president right before his very eyes ?! Mbanu that is not a worthy definition of success. You must be meaning to retriate the resounding failure he is.
You just mentioned him again . You dont have to be a politician to be successful. If politics is your source of income, good luck to you. I don't have to he as rude as you are and that's the wide difference between both of us. The best way of reacting to your rude post is silence...hope you know what that means.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Babacele: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Wow! Wow! Wow! My fellow brothers from the south west, una don see am? We are the most gongoshu of all tribes in Nigeria. We claim we're more learned but still, play stooge to our political leaders, irrespective of their credibility in the society. This is a typical northern girl who's opposed to Buhari and you're there shouting sai baba, that Buhari would sweep the north, as if those who made it happen in 2015 are still in the apc. I watched earlier today on the social media where northerners were bad-mouthing Buhari because one man was seen sharing money to some girls , asking them to thumb print on tsintsinya, meaning broom in hausa. Maybe you guys should just sit on the mat now and start praying that Atiku would not win but hey...such prayer can never be answered because he's the next president. Yorubas go suffer wella because Tinubu that's deceiving you is fighting for his pocket. You'd be shocked after the apc lost out in this election He would either form another party or break away from the apc. He's only fighting for his pocket. Yoruba ronu re wooo. Dont come here and be shouting marginalisation ooo. I don talk my own. Abo oro lan so f'omoluabi
the way we defeated you and Fayose ,shall we defeat you and Atiku too.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Babacele:
the way we defeated you and Fayose ,shall we defeat you and Atiku too.
Fayose was never defeated. He completed his term. It was the pdp candidate who was defeated with vote-buying. Unfortunately, that wont happen in a presidential election of today. We're all watching. I'd congratulate you , should Buhari win, trust me. I may even come to your cele church to join you in a thanksgiving service next Sunday
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Babacele: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Fayose was never defeated. He completed his term. It was the pdp candidate who was defeated with vote-buying. Unfortunately, that wont happen in a presidential election of today. We're all watching. I'd congratulate you , should Buhari win, trust me. I may even come to your cele church to join you in a thanksgiving service next Sunday
story. Nobody was left in doubt that Eleka was just a stooge to deceive the people about Fayose third term ambition which met its waterloo in the karma of Fayose records in Ekiti ,they way PDP's is already catching up with it in this election. No be only church, na for bus stop.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by meccuno: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Wow! Wow! Wow! My fellow brothers from the south west, una don see am? We are the most gongoshu of all tribes in Nigeria. We claim we're more learned but still, play stooge to our political leaders, irrespective of their credibility in the society. This is a typical northern girl who's opposed to Buhari and you're there shouting sai baba, that Buhari would sweep the north, as if those who made it happen in 2015 are still in the apc. I watched earlier today on the social media where northerners were bad-mouthing Buhari because one man was seen sharing money to some girls , asking them to thumb print on tsintsinya, meaning broom in hausa. Maybe you guys should just sit on the mat now and start praying that Atiku would not win but hey...such prayer can never be answered because he's the next president. Yorubas go suffer wella because Tinubu that's deceiving you is fighting for his pocket. You'd be shocked after the apc lost out in this election He would either form another party or break away from the apc. He's only fighting for his pocket. Yoruba ronu re wooo. Dont come here and be shouting marginalisation ooo. I don talk my own. Abo oro lan so f'omoluabi
if Atiku wins, i doubt he would do what Buhari did. the guy is a typical Nigerian business man. unless he wants to end his presidential dream before it starts.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Sirjamo: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
abes:
Typical of Atiku's supporters, always stealing...
She learned from the best: The waziri of the!ves
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Tantalite: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Whoever marry this girl is in trouble na everyday her husband money go dey miss
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Lawyer777: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
I know it's not her wish to see her phone battery drained to 10%. She just saved herself and millions of Nigerians from Buhari-led Irresponsible Government that cannot at least provide her power to charge her phone.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
braine:
Thief. Just like her role model Atiku.
go and kill yourself. She did the right thing.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by braine(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
go and kill yourself. She did the right thing.

So the right thing is to steal others PVCs out of desperation to rig the thief in abi..? Just think about it, between you and I, who should kill themself?
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
braine:

So the right thing is to steal others PVCs out of desperation to rig the thief in abi..? Just think about it, between you and I, who should kill themself?
infact die
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by braine(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
infact die

I return it back to sender in Jesus name.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
braine:

I return it back to sender in Jesus name.
jesus didn't start this with you, you must end it alone.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Babacele:
story. Nobody was left in doubt that Eleka was just a stooge to deceive the people about Fayose third term ambition which met its waterloo in the karma of Fayose records in Ekiti ,they way PDP's is already catching up with it in this election. No be only church, na for bus stop.
have you heard that pdp won in sanwo olu polling unit, a predominantly apc unit?
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Babacele: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
have you heard that pdp won in sanwo olu polling unit, a predominantly apc unit?
what is your source?
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Babacele:
what is your source?
Me I no need one of those posting news without source. see the below link

https://punchng.com/breaking-pdp-wins-at-sanwo-olus-polling-unit/
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Babacele: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Me I no need one of those posting news without source are the biw link

https://punchng.com/breaking-pdp-wins-at-sanwo-olus-polling-unit/
OK but that is not the final result naa. Let us wait and see.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Babacele:
OK but that is not the final result naa. Let us wait and see.
ok. Sorry for my typo error in the earlier post.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Babacele: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
ok. Sorry for my typo error in the earlier post.
no problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP To Appeal Court Judgement On Ogun Primaries / Ongoing Clash In Lagos As Tinubu Supporters Attack Igbos Over Election Result / Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.