Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj (6836 Views)

Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / Oil Barons Didn’t Sponsor Us, Saraki, Dogara Reply Akande / How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by sleekdot(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2007
The outgoing president of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo has stated the the late attorney General of the Federation was killed by drug barons.
The questions are now; How did he know that drug barons killed Ige, Did the drug barons come to Aso rock to confess to OBJ, Then why have the drug barons not been caught or did the drug barons come from Heaven to Kill Uncle Bola?

1 Like

Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Wilfem(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2007
As for me, I don't believe in all the lies the President has been trying to feed Nigerians and I see this as nothing, but a cover up. There's no doubt that Bola Ige's death has some degrees of political undertones in it. In short, it was a politically motivated assassination. Anyway, The almighty God who knows the killers knows exactly the best to do.

1 Like

Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Larufa(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2007
This is another of BABA SALA/A:LI BABA comedy talk.

Why is it now that the all knowing President is telling us that the "Cicero" might have been killed by Drug Baron?

I believe the GHOST of BOLA IGE is now after him that is why is he hallucilating or forcing him to think aloud.

What happened to the statemant by Muyiwa Ige that I had identified one of the Killers in the Court during one of the case hearing?

Just tell OBJ to stop dancing on " BOLA IGE GRAVE".
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by angel101(f): 3:52pm On May 22, 2007
and it took him how many years to uncover that?
OBJ please go in peace or anyhow else!

1 Like

Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Larufa(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2007
Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka has described as blasphemous President Olusegun Obasanjo’s statement that Bola Ige was killed by a drug baron. Addressing journalists this morning in Victoria Island, Lagos, Soyinka also called on civil society leaders to agree on a date to protest the last fraudulent national elections. He said he was deeply offended by Obasanjo’s statement that Ige did not know his right from his left when he was the minister of power.

“For him to accuse Ige of not knowing his right from his left is a lie. He should be ashamed of himself. I stand here as a witness on the day to day activities of Bola Ige when he was Minister of Power and Steel,”, he state.

The Nobel Laureate argued that for Obasanjo to try to erase the memory of Ige from the people’s mind is uncalled for, adding that it was Obasanjo that sabotaged Ige’s reform for the power sector.

He said when Obasanjo chose Ige as Minister of Power and Steel, Ige came to him and asked him what to do, adding that he urged Ige to accept the job so that he could reform the power industry.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by dayokanu(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2007
Can you just Imagine that!! I think one of the effects of senility is talking out of turn

Agreed Bola Ige was killed by drug barons, so where are the barons why have they not been caught, the only reasonable answer is that the baron live on the rock.
Since only OBJ knows this information about the killers He should tell us more or we can safely assume that OBJ is covering up for the "BARONS" Does that not amount to conspiracy or abetting in legal parlance.
God will judge.

1 Like

Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by adconline(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2007
I thought they paraded one JJC who later said that he was paid by Omisore- Hon Senator. You would think that OBJ is smarter than average naija until he opens his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by angel101(f): 8:19am On May 23, 2007
LOL cheesy
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Larufa(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2007
adconline:

You would think that OBJ is smarter than average naija until he opens his mouth.
LOL, LOL:
our out-going, Mr-know- all President has gone MAD, running VERBAL DIARHEAAAAAAAA.

This is what is call withdrawal syndrome.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Bankole01(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2007
Ehindero had promised to produce the alleged drug baron to the public but when the said day arrived, no one was paraded. The police claimed they could not find some documents needed to corroborate their assertion!

Talk about double speak. This drug baron was supposed to have been arrested and prosecuted by Bola Ige some seven years ago! They (police) knew about this man's conspiracy and plot which resulted in the assasination of the attoney general but did nothing about it. Now, when Obasanjo is about to leave office and everyone is asking him about Bole Ige, they decided to bring this asinine conspiracy theory to try and hoodwink the people.

Nigerians are tired of Obasanjo. Despite his electoral coup on the nation, he will never be able to rest in peace.

Obasanjo has murder sleep and shall never see sleep nor peace for the remainder evil his life. He will always be looking for ghosts which will hound him to death. AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by angel101(f): 4:05pm On May 24, 2007
a resounding Amen to that
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2007
Bankole01
please be careful how you address his excelency MR presido, just because they haven't had the press conference does not mean the case has not been solved. wait and see.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Bankole01(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

Bankole01
please be careful how you address his excelency MR presido, just because they haven't had the press conference does not mean the case has not been solved. wait and see.

OK Mamajama; I won't hold my breath though. I need you to tell me how many cases have been solved by our estemed and magnificent OBJ and his highly efficient police force. (sniker sniker)
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2007
go to the EFCC website and read the succes stories

http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=88&Itemid=91

FUNSHO william Killer solved

THe guy from Ondo state Solved
269 bank robbery suspects were apprehended, and N29 million, $35,000, 8,300 United Kingdom pounds and 3,240 euros were recovered.

Police anti-crime measures, he added, resulted in the arrest of 6237 armed robbery suspects, while police teams recovered 4897 firearms, 905,948 rounds of ammunition and 1486 stolen vehicles.

http://odili.net/news/source/2007/may/23/207.html

about time people start praising this administration and stop all the mouth watering talks.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Bankole01(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

go to the EFCC website and read the succes stories

http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=88&Itemid=91

THe guy from Ondo state Solved
269 bank robbery suspects were apprehended, and N29 million, $35,000, 8,300 United Kingdom pounds and 3,240 euros were recovered.

Police anti-crime measures, he added, resulted in the arrest of 6237 armed robbery suspects, while police teams recovered 4897 firearms, 905,948 rounds of ammunition and 1486 stolen vehicles.

http://odili.net/news/source/2007/may/23/207.html

about time people start praising this administration and stop all the mouth watering talks.

A drop in the criminal bucket of Nigeria.
How many armed robberies occur daily?
How many rapes?
How many carjakings?
How much is stolen from government coffers on a daily basis?
Why is Bode George still free inspite of the indictment of NPA?
What happened to 300 billion naira given to Annenih to fix roads?
What about Adedibu, Chris Uba and his brother ($170,000 suggled on presidential plane)

What about waterrrr, lightiii, foodeee, houseee?
what abouttttttttwhout whout whout my brother a don taya for dey ask oooo. a beg no kil me.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2007
boy
what is the population of Nigeria? that is the problem with this country, you guys want solution now, you must 1st identify the problem then you can tackle the issues. you cant kill 2 birds with 1 stone unless you be TARZAN
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by somze(f): 5:32pm On May 24, 2007
@mamajama

Who is it? What was the motivation? Where is the person?

The govt have failed woefully in the area of security and anti-corruption. Its only self-deluding to think otherwise. EFCC that was doing so well at the start became a political tool to haunt down "enemies of the administration". Banks are increasingly robbed, need i call states like abia and imo where the police has been totally helpless.

Crime rate has increased. People dont feel safe anymore. The police are under-payed, under-equiped and under-trained.

The state of the NigerDelta showed that even our army and mobile police joint forces could not sterm the rise of violence, kidnapping and lawlessness. It clearly showed that our waters and other means are so porous that weapon smuggling is as easy as cake.

The administration can be commended for some decisions and improvement but definitely not security.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Iman3(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2007
@Somze

Abeg,look the location of the person wey dey talk about the good things this Govt has done in term of securitygrin
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by somze(f): 6:03pm On May 24, 2007
@i-man
Thank you abeg. i just dey see am now. No wonder
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Has(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2007
BABA cant have a permanent friend no matter how loyal you are to him, Chief Obj will surly deal with Mamajama and he will regret ever supported him once.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2007
What the hell does a location have to do with it? don't I come to Naija on regular basis?  keep blaming OBJ and the government for your poverty.  he will come to your house and make you a rich man, A wise man told me once

TO GET WHAT WE DON'T HAVE, WE MUST DO WHAT WE HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE

you complain of criminals, don't you have a cell phone?  if you saw a crime been committed have you ever tried taking pics with your camera and send it to a news paper or law enforcement agency?  just siddon and keep looking
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2007
Has here come another useless DOGON YARO HAUSA boy putting his mouth where he does not belong. don't you have to go drink BURUKUTU and go to ALMAJIRI school on DODON YARO STREET?
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by YemooUK(f): 6:35pm On May 24, 2007
So what do u say when the inspector general of police confirmed it? is he talking rubbish as well? when nothing is said - u all say nothing is one, when something is said and done - u all say it is not correct., how can you do anything right in Nigeria?
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2007
YemooUK please help me ask them OH, because all this critics that can't even hold a gun are now expert in criminology investigation
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Has(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2007
@ mamajama,
Infact u are lucky the era of brutality has gone, else, u need to be buried alive to cleanse the land cos u are the angel of devil that does not allow peaceful co-existence of Nigerians and never aim good for Nigerians. U GO TO BLAZES, the dolt and crackhead!
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2007
Has all this insult are uncalled for, it's only exhibiting the person you are A TYPICAL HAUSA BOY

grin grin grin grin

where were you when your people brainlessly defraud this nation

ALHAJI ABUBAKER ALHAJI - the guy stole so much money from Nigeria his neck disappear
UMARU DIKKO
IBB
ABDULSALAM

do you need me to keep going?
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Iman3(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

What the hell does a location have to do with it? don't I come to Naija on regular basis?  keep blaming OBJ and the government for your poverty.  he will come to your house and make you a rich man, A wise man told me once

TO GET WHAT WE DON'T HAVE, WE MUST DO WHAT WE HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE

you complain of criminals, don't you have a cell phone?  if you saw a crime been committed have you ever tried taking pics with your camera and send it to a news paper or law enforcement agency?  just siddon and keep looking

This guy na comedian! grin
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2007
I no be comedian, its all about making a difference

here is a click for those who want to make a difference to see

http://www.simpletruths.com/dash/index.html
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Has(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2007
@ mamajama,

If not that you are the accursed Satan or Judas or even both you will know that good meaning Nigerians who are not ethnocentric are against autocratic rule of this outgoing dispensation, then talkless of crackhead like you who is not representing any region in Nigeria. The respected elites from nooks and crannies of this country are talking, who are you that stinks to counter them. You should better repent and follow the masses else SANGO will follow you to wherever you resides. DUDE
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Mamajama(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2007
HAS if only you have a clue, I hold my peace
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by Has(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2007
@ mamajama,

I'm a peace loving Nigerian who believes in Nigeria, resides in Nigeria and working in Nigeria. Come home and join us if Nigeria economy is that favorable. I must let you know that i have many friends irrespective of their religion and tribe cos i believe in Nigeria, i cant just start imitating you by insulting a particular tribe cos I'm not a bastard.I'm an advocate of peace who believes in peaceful co-existence of all.
The fact you must know is that true Nigerians who love Nigeria will always tell you the truth about Nigeria state and that i have been dishing you.
Re: Bola-ige Was Killed By Drug Barons- Obj by somze(f): 7:48pm On May 24, 2007
@ has, mamajama
Guys relax, ease out on the aggression. This is about our country's development, no need for the names or war.

Mamajama
US is different from Naija and thats what i meant when i brought up the location thing. Though you claim you travel back, i dont know where you stay at or how frequent you travel.

The phone argument gives you easily away on your knowledge of the state of our security, that is why i-man called you a comedian. I can assure you, if you witness a crime, it is most likely that you are involved in it and your phone would be one of the consequences of the crime.

Now to the IG of police. Do you remember what happend to the last IG of police? Thats how far corruption has led us.

Now to the statistics from the police. Its always good to hear these things but if you are a good statistician you would know that there is more than meets the eye. How come they did not give us the statistics of gun users, crime per area or robberies per day. How come they did not give us the percentage of crime rate increase or decrease? Without these and more their statistics hold little water.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Intervention Damaging Economy, Says Gusau / Okorocha Sacks Lg Chairmen, Dissolves Traditional Rulers’ Council…says Imo Owes! / 17, 000 Nigerians Seek Asylum In Chad, Cameroon, Niger – UNHCR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.