Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Business Partners Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partners Wanted (695 Views)

Business Partners Needed / Fitness Business Partners Wanted / 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partners Wanted by edtusainc: 3:36am On Aug 27, 2010
I am based in the United States.
Seeking people who are ready to do serious business from Nigeria.
Need:
(1) Product
(2) Design
(3) Project
(4) Any worthwile endeavour

I can figure out how we can get it done profitably.
If you are serious and have the following:

(1) Computer
(2) Internet
(3) Phone
(4) Email Address
(5) Especially the drive and will to work with others

, then get in contact with me.  contact@edtusainc.com
I  have a lot of experience and I have a lot of technical and business "hook-ups"
So if you think you can, then let's get together and go to work.

Notice: No Bullshitters,  Don't have time for any waste of time or unnecessary smartasses.
Pardon my french,  I'm a Straight Shooter" Talk with u soon. Serious Females are welcome too.

BlackBond
Re: Business Partners Wanted by edtusainc: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2010
Still Looking for interests in different parts of the country. So far most inquiries are coming  from about same parts of the country. Come on people.  cool
Re: Business Partners Wanted by waste2cash: 6:15am On Sep 06, 2010
I am interested contact me 07068919128
Re: Business Partners Wanted by nannyo(f): 6:22am On Sep 06, 2010
some post on business partners i have seen are people who want to steal ideas. i hope you are not one of them.
can you send me your details and terms to tpcfidelity@yahoo.com
Just an email address in a post does not go down well.
Re: Business Partners Wanted by sonai: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2010
i am also interested nassy247@yahoo.com
Re: Business Partners Wanted by Zero2(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2010
Are you going to finance the project or you are just going to improve on the idea because you really didn't mention anything about finance.

(1) (Reply)

Win Pool This Week 11 As We Celebrate Nigera At 50 / Oceanic Bank Plc / Eggs For Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.