Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Why Are You Not Voting Today? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Not Voting Today? (13168 Views)

Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB / Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Osehnetworld(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
H
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by izzou(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin angry

Because we are both fvvked whether Buhari or Atiku wins

cc: Ishilove

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by freethesheeple(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2019
In as much as i Hate Buahri;come 2019 the Man will win again even if it Demands the death of 10 million Nigerians.
Giving him a one time chance was a Bomb which Has exploded and will explode More come 2019.
I pity those thinking its easy to Remove a Dictator who disobey all Court orders from seat....Una dey Joke.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by adioolayi(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2019
You can see thee warriors campaigning for likes and shares...PVC-less people.

As for me, the first vote for PMB will come from me at a Unit in Ward 10, Ibadan SW.
NextLevel straight

7 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by abankis098765: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=TheManofTomorrow post=76014955]Its no news that a couple of eligible voters won't be voting today because of one reason or the other.
Some due to the unpeaceful political environment, some due to distance, a lot wanna use the day as home vacation.

Well I am not voting cos dey cancelled last week"s election and I can't travel such a distance this week to the area I registered my PVC.

Oya guys why aren't you voting today. I hope your reason is genuine, if not, I will urge you all to exercise your right and do the needful
#Nigeriansdecide

Am yet to be convince....am waiting for them to campaign more
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by oldman112(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2019
If they start sharing money I will go if they won't I stay at home, I got up to 12 movies to watch. Can't stress my self for Nigeria again. No strength to explain I don't know the man that just moved with a box �
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by visijo(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Lumig: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2019
I relocated from the state I registered
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Ericnoye(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Through out this entire comapign from both parties ...Atiku has been accursed of stealing and i have seen Buhari lack coordination and mental wellness

Atiku isn't the right candidate to rule this country and Buhari ain't smart enough....I will vote when we get the right man or woman to do the job
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by PrincessB1(f): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Because duty calls.

Meanwhile,

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by IykeBazz(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Because i don't want. Voting na by force?
I can't stress my self under the sun for somebody that can not offer me anything... Buhari and Atiku has nothing to offer. Ague with your ancestors

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by hardeycute(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Why the fvck I can't vote anywhere with my PVC?
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Viking007(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Currently at work.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by DJBIGGY(m): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Lol I'm disabled and I cannot risk being attacked by thugs.... Me that cannot run
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by jantofubu(m): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Because I was too busy Athiefculating on the internet I forgot to go collect my pvc.

Ndiara.

When voters were already queuing up in Kanu since 2am, those ones are still busy doing "like for this, share for that" on nairaland. At the end of the day, same fools will be the ones renting the air with stupid cries of marginalization. cheesy

Killer shots fired grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Emmabraham: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2019
the thick calabar girl I bleeped yestarday night made me very weak this morning

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by LucemFerre: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Why should I?
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Khan2013(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Because i don't want.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by oldman112(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2019
adioolayi:
You can see thee warriors campaigning for likes and shares...PVC-less people.

As for me, the first vote for PMB will come from me at a Unit in Ward 10, Ibadan SW.
NextLevel straight
we already know, if una put this man for sit again na una go still suffer ram ooo, goods price go hike up una go buyam oo, sleep no do eye anything.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Heywhizzy(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Corrinthians(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2019
If you go back on the timeline of all those alleging inec did this or that, hence they can't vote, youd see they're almost certainly those shouting all over the place that Atiku will win.

How can he when they don't have the power to vote for him? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 23, 2019
Inec denied me of getting my PVC, they said it was omitted

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 23, 2019
maj59:
The way Atiku is eager to sell NNPC...
It's like the guy has already collected advance payment...

If nnpc is not sold, we will never have a functioning refinery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by BEASTER(m): 7:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Distance, I can't afford again travelling from kano to Benue for the second time, double expense. I would have love to exercise my civil right but the inec had failed me. Well I Nigeria a peaceful general election.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Hamid7(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Lack of credible candidates, whom instead of telling us how they intend to remedy our messed-up country, have been busy attacking one another.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by safetyzone(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Distance.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Khan2013(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Viking007:
Currently at work.
at Bet9ja abi
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
I HAD A REVELATION ON NOVEMBER 2018 THAT BUHARI OR WHOEVER POSING AS HIM WILL WIN THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION BUT IT'LL LEAD TO CRISIS AND UNREST IF NOT CIVIL WAR.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by fotadmowmend(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Osun gubernatorial election tells more abt how APC can rig elections..... I can waste my precious time
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Lordbellish: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2019
maj59:
The way Atiku is eager to sell NNPC...
It's like the guy has already collected advance payment...

lol... I dont like buhari but i know he must, i repeat, buhari must win. if u rig it he wins, if u vote free a d fair he wins too

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by AKzee(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Just like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Power Rotation, Zoning, Unsettling APC, PDP / Who Will Be The Presidential Candidate Of The Newly Merged Parties? / Ditan Okupe: Nigeria Will Experience Economic Boom After Buhari Re-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.