Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Are You Not Voting Today? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Not Voting Today? (13306 Views)

Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB / Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by egopersonified(f): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2019
nonxo007:
My mum made sure she threaten everyone at home to acquire a pvc, she called everyone yesterday asking us to go vote or consider yourself motherless...so we had no choice other than to be OBIdiently ATIKUlated.... If they make that woman inec chairman she'll actually do a great job...

Please help me ask her if she can adopt me, I am almost 40 and can pay my bills.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by bayocanny: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2019
MiaB:
Wasted transportation last week , I'm not doing that again
oya forward your account digits make i send you transport fare grin
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2019
My pooling unit is very far from me. I can't spend 5k to and fro.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2019
My pvc is here with me, but im not going to vote, period!
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Martinez39(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2019
1) Democracy is an illusion. People vote thinking that they have a say but the candidate that "the top guns" want will surely be elected.

2) All candidates are always the same. I have since learnt never to get carried away by fantastic manifestos, credentials, show of integrity and the good manners of candidates before elections. They will never deliver and it will still be the same story of unfulfilled promises. Such is the nature of man.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Ishilove: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2019
izzou:
grin grin angry

Because we are both fvvked whether Buhari or Atiku wins

cc: Ishilove
Preach grin
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Dtymisnw: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2019
I won't vote because the election from every end shows that it is not free and fair.so am keeping myself from all stress
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by tocin44(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2019
Change of location ( different from where Polling Unit is)
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Slimpotter(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:
Its no news that a couple of eligible voters won't be voting today because of one reason or the other.
Some due to the unpeaceful political environment, some due to distance, a lot wanna use the day as home vacation.

Well I am not voting cos dey cancelled last week"s election and I can't travel such a distance this week to the area I registered my PVC.

Oya guys why aren't you voting today. I hope your reason is genuine, if not, I will urge you all to exercise your right and do the needful
#Nigeriansdecided#

Ideological reasons. I'm a Communist and Marxist, and we don't support those whose vision does not align with our own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates) / Ekiti Reps Storm EFCC To Remind Them Of Petition They Wrote Against Fayemi / Atiku's Supporters Lambast Sagay: You Engage In Beer Parlour Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.