Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,365 members, 7,954,479 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Why Are You Not Voting Today? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Not Voting Today? (13310 Views)

Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB / Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Stamford007(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2019
I gave up on this country long time ago.. Ain’t voting any candidates.. I will be home, watching EPL..
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Because I vote or I know vote, pmb will win
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Boyooosa(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Biingoo:
Correct your topic op
To what sir?
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by 77up(m): 8:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
If you go back on the timeline of all those alleging inec did this or that, hence they can't vote, youd see they're almost certainly those shouting all over the place that Atiku will win.

How can he when they don't have the power to vote for him? undecided
As if you know that is what i have been doing since , i swear am just happy. You can imagine they are all those rooting for atiku.

Chai atiku don suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Davisk11(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2019
I really wish to vote but distance barrier is the issue...something should be done concerning this...inec should device another means which people would find easier to vote
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Addme: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Viking007:
Currently at work.
Common, are you serious?
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by jadeliyi(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Inec disenfranchaise me they told me to come back after election
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Viking007(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Addme:
Common, are you serious?
Yes, only opportunity I had was last week. sad
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by ejigah(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2019
My case sounds peculiar, I will also welcome advice from vast and more knowledgeable persons pls. I have my voter's card (PVC) intact but the truth of it is that, contrary to the code that can be found on my card (Top left hand; 22,-01-02-000), my name couldn't be found on the register of where I am supposed to vote, rather, it has been relocated to another polling unit as can be found on the register there. I don't know how INEC did this, that place where INEC has wrongly relocated my name on the register is a couple of miles away from where I am supposed to vote ordinarily. This is my ordeal which has disenfranchised me from today's elections. With this situation, can I sue INEC for disenfranchising me? Advice needed please!
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Addme: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Viking007:
Yes, only opportunity I had was last week. sad
Effect of postponement......

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by VictorEkwere: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2019
I Love this bro i see no reason why INEC is call independent while the president is the one who appoint the chairman.INEC will for ever be loyal to his appointee until this is corrected. That position is to sensitive it suppose to be decided by higher number of the National Assembly.
Lordbellish:
cuz the system is bad and my vote is a waste... until the presidency stop appointing INEC chairman, i wont be voting...
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by SirLakes: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
tobby98:

Don't misinform people... if votes don't count how did GEJ lost to PMB in 2015
just go out and vote. low voters turn out is the easiest way to rug elections in Nigeria
* my opinion though
I have lost hope in the whole process wink

*I have Edited*.... Make I no discourage people
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by spiceadole: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2019
I am not voting because I do not believe in Nigeria anymore.
No hope for this country.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by desthan(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2019
No PVC bruh!

I still believe that one day, we will be able to vote from the confines of our room, just by a click on our mobile device.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by tendawarrior1(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2019
In Yoruba *Oko Erin ni ma WO mi o WO Oko Ajanaku ewo ni ki n se Oko omo eranko.??. I am not voting today oo. because there is no difference BTW d two likely winners. is like choosing BTW a cat and a dog.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by trexzee: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2019
crazydude1:
undecided cos I'm yet to see the right candidate. Both Buhari and Atiku, in fact all the presidential candidates, all of them, are scam.
Go and contest nau and stop complaining
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by poyet(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2019
On special duty....plus my card (transferred from my former voting point to a new one) is not ready.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by TutorV(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2019
I lost my voter's card.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by mfm04622: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Wanted to bring out my PVC yesterday only to see only my wife's own. They are supposed to be together! I don't remember touching it since last election! I searched from around 9pm to around 2 before giving up! Which kind winch be this now!
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by princeade86(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

Exactly for the presidential elections particularly. I guess Naija's resources is not yet on that level.

We'll get there
amen ooooooo .
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by adedejisy: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Inec denied me of my PVC.. I was told to come back after election....
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by elderhimself(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Because I just don't feel like wasting my time and energy on any of these politicians.....and also because my mom wants to force Atiku on my PVC when I already have my most preferred

Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by akindayo12(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2019
because No Money for Weekend...
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Dollabiz: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2019
I lost hope
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by queencalipso(f): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Distance o, I wish they will just allow people to vote where ever they are... It's paining me now that I can't vote
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by mechanics(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2019
I was not able to transfer my details to my present location and I don't feel like traveling to vote.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2019
None of the candidates paid me to vote for them
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by abvictory: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
I won't be able to vote cos INEC keep selling my PVC, i did registration for 2010 voters registration, my PVC was no where to be found, i went down to my village to register this time again and in the whole of my family, only one of us got a PVC, others are no where to be found. i just can't imagine travelling on the road for two days without voting at the end....
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Icecreamy: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2019
I woke up happy and rejoicing, ready to go cast my vote only to get to the polling unit beside my house and couldn't find my name, my polling unit is somewhere far away. Now I am back home, I don't think I am going on any long journey just to vote. Well, I am still thinking about it.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2019
trexzee:

Go and contest nau and stop complaining
Contesting elections is fvcking expensive. When i have billions, I will contest. don't worry.
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by Enny2013(f): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2019
because I am quite apolitical... I hv Neva voted in my life..
Re: Why Are You Not Voting Today? by johnoj24(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
need enough rest today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact Check: How True Are Claims By Tinubu Shettima About Size Of Lagos Economy? / Customs Records 12 Convictions For Over 20,000kg Of Endangered Species (pic) / JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.