Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am (56060 Views)

Peter Obi Lending Financial Support To The Biggest Rice Mill In Kano Since 2019 / Very Funny Picture Of People Queuing For Fuel In The U.S / Trending Photo Of Bornu Youths Queuing Up For PVC In Inec's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by LordPsalm(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Biodun556:
Later people will say they are not educated or they might say the election was rigged for PMB in Kano.

Those who want Atiku are sleeping by this time and many of them may not have PVC.
What do u expect after they've been promised a cup of koko (pap) and qosai (akara)..?
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by whirlwind7(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Biodun556:
Later people will say they are not educated or they might say the election was rigged for PMB in Kano.

Those who want Atiku are sleeping by this time and many of them may not have PVC.

Very silly analogy.
Suffer heads with insomnia came to form a line by 2am and we should clap for them?
I see that you have suffered to much under this administration that taking things easy is now alien to you. Let them keep standing for 6 hours before voting commences. Suffering is their birthright. grin

I hope you and them also went along with potty to defecate and pee while queuing up when nature calls?

1 Like

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by bilulu(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2019
luvmijeje:

Are you telling those that will come out at the late hours won't do that for the same reason. Don't let us assume. I for one knows that those northerners are politically astute.

I didn't say rhetoric will make Nigeria great. You came to that assumption without any help for me. But you will agree with me that being politically astute is one of the step to greatness.
Yea they re political astute but not until they no their left from their right their political awareness is useless....
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by povicky1(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2019
Biodun556:

You are so lame, what makes you think they all voting for Buhari, it's like you've forgotten kwakwanso is from Kano,

1 Like

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Afrocentric: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2019
Biodun556:

shut your dirty mouth. How do you know Atiku's supporters were not on the field? Mumu person
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Wonderlabius: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Femich18:
How true is this? Make them chill nah...Nah still 8am why the rush?
.after 9 now vote is yet to commence in my area. They said we should go home and come back.
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by fortunechy(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
I like their courage.... but plz, Mr poster what's concerns Aba concern this post

u must be high in codeine
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Femich18(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Wonderlabius:
.after 9 now vote is yet to commence in my area. They said we should go home and come back.
Really? Don't go anywhere I'll say. just wait they should be there soon...
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by modath(f): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Modath, come carry your brother from here before he ruins someone's life. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Let my bloda die ojare, since e nor wan get sense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by DammyGbade(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Election result will be determined by the northern people... Dem get time
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by DesChyko: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2019
babaolofin:

You are just beclouded by hatred because you know who they are supporting and the volumes of votes in Kano which is about 3 or 4 noise makers states.

People have slept in stadium just to watch football matches or even boxing event which is to take place the following day. People have travelled thousands of kilometres spending huge amount to watch matches which they can watch live on TV. It boils down to passion.

They have passion for PMB and they sacrifice for him

And they sacrificed common sense.
If you know the bolded and you understood my post, common sense dictates that you shouldn't have mentioned.
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by kunlebco(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2019
mycar:
How are you sure they will all vote for Buhari, oh, the people you gave money to?
No worry, we are coming. Let us eat first, by the time the actual voting starts, they will all be tired and retired to their homes to sleep since they did the right thing at the wrong time.
By the way, if Atiku is really a thief according to you guys then our salvation is in his hand since our saviour will come like a thief!
Got it?

Come like a thief the passage said. It didn't say saviour will be a thief
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by halexito(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2019
mycar:
How are you sure they will all vote for Buhari, oh, the people you gave money to?
No worry, we are coming. Let us eat first, by the time the actual voting starts, they will all be tired and retired to their homes to sleep since they did the right thing at the wrong time.
By the way, if Atiku is really a thief according to you guys then our salvation is in his hand since our saviour will come like a thief!
Got it?
Haba! There's a HUGE difference between LIKE a thief and AS a thief! Got it?
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by bayocanny: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2019
goodnessme1:
People are so determine to vote out buhari that they could not even wait for day to break.
wait, are u supporting buhari or atiku?
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by jmaine: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
Look at them. They're crying already. Those are real people with real intentions to vote, not some nutjob e thugs who think elections are won and lost on the internet.

Una go hear ween today. grin

Crying already? Like the suffering awaiting you all will affect me...

Atiku is coming...
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by proxillin(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]
Atiku contest under the then Action Congress (A. C) in 2007.

Go and vote and stop looking for "likes" on Nairaland. It doesn't count!

U r posting on nairaland and voting at the same time mumu..
Who know Atiku then? Abi buhari no contest for 4 times before joining apc?

Atiku is under PDP now just like Buhari is under APC. They r both running on major parties.

This is the first time they r competing. So shutdaf up
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
proxillin:

U r posting on nairaland and voting at the same time mumu..
Who know Atiku then? Abi buhari no contest for 4 times before joining apc?

Atiku is under PDP now just like Buhari is under APC. They r both running on major parties.

This is the first time they r competing. So shutdaf up
Lalasticlala, mynd44 rule 2
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by duruZed(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
If You think they are all there for buhari then you are decieving yourself. A lot of those voters are disappointed with these govt and it's leadership. Just by the type of reception accorded to atiku during the campaign when compared to that of goodluck 2015, will make you understand that the typical hausa man is tired of the decieving shouts of sai baba and is ready to deprive himself of good sleep to vote out the ruling party, not also forgeting what happenned during the period of yaradua/gej so they are not taking chances with the evil plans of tinubu & co.
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
When nonentity or simpleton like you come online they scarcely are able to give this fact, why?

Biodun556:

Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by goodnessme1(f): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
bayocanny:
wait, are u supporting buhari or atiku?
none
Re: Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am by Babysho(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
mycar:
Got it?

Yeah I got it but I have to say it's been a while I've cringed to witnessing such a huge amount of stupidity bestowed upon just one human. With great stupidity comes great myopic utterances, I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ernest Shonekan Is Dead. Former Interim National Government Leader Dies / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.