Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. (654 Views)

Couple Who Dated Online For Two Months Holds Wedding After Meeting (Photos) / Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2019
I've known her since my undergraduate level in 2015. We didn't date but were very close, I loved her so much and broke the friendship for her refusing to date me.

In 2017, during my convocation we got back together after much pleading from me, we got too close again. Said something wrong in early 2018 and our friendship took a nose dive.

We reconciled back in November of 2018,and I met a new girl, a girl ready to be free, to let go of the old shy and reserved girl. I liked what I was seeing, offered to take her out in December, she refused. Out of anger, I ended the friendship, on the eve of the New year.

Just one week into the new year, I began to miss her, tried reconciling with her but she wouldn't hear any of it.

Went ahead to block me on all platforms including Twitter that I was never a follower, more like blocking me in advance.

I really love this girl, she is everything a man would want in a future wife, I'm done with service, looking for a job, she is in her final year. With about 5 year age gap.

Seems my last action was the straw that broke the camel's back. It looks like she's never going to bend this time around, my 1 minute of a rush of blood has cost me.

What can I do to get her back if there is any hope?
She's still single but also very lonely.

I have many other female friends, but she beats them all, especially in knowledge and character.

Guys in the house, help me Pls.
Cc: Oyindidi, Lefulefu.

1 Like

Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by CreepyBlackpool: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Leave her alone!!!!!sad

ordinary friendship and you're breaking up every week

If you now enter relationship nkoundecided

Enyia leave her alone for serious guys biko.

Go and buy a dog and give your love

6 Likes

Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by weyreypey: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Your self-esteem is very low. Go get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2019
CsRockefeller:
I've known her since my undergraduate level in 2015. We didn't date but were very close, I loved her so much and broke the friendship for her refusing to date me.

In 2017, during my convocation we got back together after much pleading from me, we got too close again. Said something wrong in early 2018 and our friendship took a nose dive.

We reconciled back in November of 2018,and I met a new girl, a girl ready to be free, to let go of the old shy and reserved girl. I liked what I was seeing, offered to take her out in December, she refused. Out of anger, I ended the friendship, on the eve of the New year.

Just one week into the new year, I began to miss her, tried reconciling with her but she wouldn't hear any of it.
ahead to block me on all platforms including Twitter that I was never a follower, more like blocking me in advance.

I really love this girl, she is everything a man would want in a future wife, I'm done with service, looking for a job, she is in her final year. With about 5 year age gap.

Seems my last action was the straw that broke the camel's back. It looks like she's never going to bend this time around, my 1 minute of a rush of blood has cost me.

What can I do to get her back if there is any hope?
She's still single but also very lonely.

I have many other female friends, but she beats them all, especially in knowledge and character.

Guys in the house, help me Pls.
Cc: Oyindidi, Lefulefu.
@the bolded, haba bros

The way this relationship is nosediving... Does she even love you?? Because it seems you're forcing yourself on her

You sef, what's with the "frequent break ups”?

2 Likes

Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
weyreypey:
Your self-esteem is very low. Go get a life.

What does having to get a life has to do with this? I'm doing well for myself and still striving for more. My self esteem low? No, it's not. On the other hand, it's very high.
Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
@the bolded, haba bros

The way this relationship is nosediving... Does she even love you?? Because it seems you're forcing yourself on her

You sef, what's with the "frequent break ups”?

While at service, I told her that she is an enigma. That word caused the second conflict. I wasn't bothered and let her be only for her to show up around November with a totally new vibes and energy. Everytime we had an issue, she's always the one to reach out first, except this time.
Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by fayded(m): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2019
you're wasting ur time, she doesn't love you. and that's the honest truth.
even if you guys end up dating later on, it won't be because she loves you,it woukd most likely be because..
a) you've grown financially, even more than her
b) her bf or love interest jilted her..
c) maybe she wants to settle down.
it won't be because of love..

2 Likes

Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
fayded:
you're wasting ur time, she doesn't love you. and that's the honest truth.
even if you guys end up dating later on, it won't be because she loves you,it woukd most likely be because..
a) you've grown financially, even more than her
b) her bf or love interest jilted her..
c) maybe she wants to settle down.
it won't be because of love..

Okay, thank you. I guess I just have to cut my losses and move on. I'm just too attracted to smart and ambitious ladies. But if love isn't here, I better move on.
Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
CsRockefeller:

While at service, I told her that she is an enigma. That word caused the second conflict. I wasn't bothered and let her be only for her to show up around November with a totally new vibes and energy. Everytime we had an issue, she's always the one to reach out first, except this time.
You might be lucky, but I don't see you both enjoying this relationship...
Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by CsRockefeller(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You might be lucky, but I don't see you both enjoying this relationship...

Thanks. That's the reason for me opening this thread. To statistically compare my chances and have a felling of what my odds are. Right now the odds are not in favor of we getting back.
Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Thanks. That's the reason for me opening this thread. To statistically compare my chances and have a felling of what my odds are. Right now the odds are not in favor of we getting back.
Yes boss, just move on...

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by ShinqRambq: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2019
I pray she will never come back,just imagine d sissy askin us for advice.Take a keg of palmwine,call d old men in ur family and together go meet her father then bribe d father wit money.The girl is yours.Thank me later
Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Should u not be worried about getting a job Weak sissy

1 Like

Re: Matured No Holds Barred Advice Needed. by Newboss(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Humans keep chasing.

Have some self worth, dude. Once I delete, I've deleted. She can go fūck herselfangry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Lil Boy Attacks Mom For Daring To Spank Him For Misbehaving / Millioniare To Transfer His Wealth To Anyone Willing To Marry His Daughter / Congolese People Are Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.