Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch (38870 Views)

Imo Youths Turn Out En Masse To Get Thier PVC (Photos, Video) / Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) / Angry Plateau Youths Turn LG Secretariat To Cooking Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by nextnear(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Boss13:

They need to care
go and tell them to care then, they are enjoying their playing time, you are saying they need to care, care for what exactly, maybe u can tell me, or since they have be caring, who cares for them, governments or what, abeg let them be happy for the moment jare, nothing dey bring come, nothing dem go carry go. play on niggas

1 Like

Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
GistMeMore:
angry

>>> WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE

Full video of WHAT!!?? angry

Na Europa or La Liga? angry
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by WhoBeThisMan: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2019
GentleMoney:
grin

'Futures of tommorow'...

Hmm..
what?
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by finstoons(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2019
That's not even a condusive place to play Too bad for them. Don't understand what they are trying to prove. Smh
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Kylekent59: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
i knew this willwould happen for sure
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by mayowaye(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=Qsscruz post=76019801][b]That happens when the breath of fresh air is palpable in the land..The sign of new and better things coming..what is this one saying? undecided
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Ladyamina2(f): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Lazy youth playing away their.....
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by RexTramadol1: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Even for dis side
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Bishop4real: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2019
BiGVEEN58:
Lol. They won’t go and vote now. Later they will log on Nairaland to shout PDP or APC and be thinking that is how elections are won... cheesy

If you check well, most of them will likely be Ndi Igbo from SE. They're politically naive, I swear.
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by EmekaBlue(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=Kylekent59 post=76021448][/quote] thanks
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by highness25(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2019
fortunechy:
Lazy Nigerian youth... instead of them to go n vote, they are here playing football. Tomorrow now they will start complaining
Is voting compulsory?
It's their life, they decided to dedicate it in football this morning, you chose to participate in election so maintain your lane.
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by frozen70(f): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2019
These are the lazy youths we are talking about

They can't go and decide their future and if the old ones decide for them they will be complaining that the youths are not carried along
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by frowland(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2019
BiGVEEN58:
Lol. They won’t go and vote now. Later they will log on Nairaland to shout PDP or APC and be thinking that is how elections are won... cheesy

Lol
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Emmanuel226(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2019
lolz... dem dey play APC VS PDP soon Atiku and Buhari go arrive for the venue
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Emmanuel226(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2019
The Apc side of the team go win the match
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Emmanuel226(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku cone fast fast oh them don dey win your group
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Emmanuel226(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari sabi ball oh, him team dey play 5-4-1 formation while Atiku dey go play 3-6-1
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Emmanuel226(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Apc team all the way
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by iloputaife: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2019
This does not look like Oshodi-Apapa Expressway to me
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by frowland(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
frozen70:
These are the lazy youths we are talking about

They can't go and decide their future and if the old ones decide for them they will be complaining that the youths are not carried along

How about you? Many of you are not voting and I see no difference.
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by baillers123: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Davidson267:
we youths are the problems of this country,we don't vote but always quick to comment on nairaland and hitting the like bottom for atiku.I wouldn't be surprised if this same set people come to nairaland after elections to complaint of APC rigging the election.I shakes my head in dismay
y vote wen d vote wont count.. my dear... what dey did is best.. imagine beign killed by a stray bullet or even a trigger hapy policeman.. if i had d opportunity here at my estate.. i will play gqmes till even
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Emmahunk(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
You can be sure that these are the same people that have been making noise online for one candidate or the other.
They have concluded the elections and declared the results online.
May God grant our youths knowledge
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by fortunechy(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2019
highness25:
Is voting compulsory?
It's their life, they decided to dedicate it in football this morning, you chose to participate in election so maintain your lane.
birds of the same feathers..... unpatriotic citizens...... it's a pity!!
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Sammyolis: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Leader of tomorrow
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Arisheloaded(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Too bad
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by highness25(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
fortunechy:
birds of the same feathers..... unpatriotic citizens...... it's a pity!!
vote or not you'll still complain. Omo, carry your boring confused life comot
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by Davidson267(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
baillers123:

y vote wen d vote wont count.. my dear... what dey did is best.. imagine beign killed by a stray bullet or even a trigger hapy policeman.. if i had d opportunity here at my estate.. i will play gqmes till even
hmmm I'm speechless now
Re: Youths Turn The Oshodi-apapa Expressway By Cele Bus Stop To Football Pitch by fortunechy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
highness25:
vote or not you'll still complain. Omo, carry your boring confused life comot
I don't blame you, I blame it on ur father for not using condom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 / NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.