Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) (67595 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2019
Starkid3010:
like for atiku share for buhari
This one would probably still be saying this even next week Saturday after atiaku must have gone back to Yaounde. grin
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by somalianprince: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Aisha actually voted for Atiku cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Qsscruz(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Massdamm:
How sure you ar dat he was checking Wu is wife vote for..

You are correct..He was checking her date of birth since it was her birth certificate that she was carrying..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by obi58: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
Fake news

Which mod pushed this useless propaganda to front page

Tell me why someone who campaigned tirelessly for her husband wouldn't vote for him.

Stop pushing useless threads to front page

You are a real flat head.

Is the picture fake?

Why is he stretching his long neck to look at her ballot paper?

Is that the right example to set when we are trying to ensure free and fair elections? Don't you think party agents will be boldened to monitor people's ballot papers now and offer bribes for people to vote their candidate?

Next time before you open that your big mouth, try and use that your empty head to think beyond party lines and for what's best for Nigeria.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
This one would probably still be saying this even next week Saturday after atiaku must have gone back to Yaounde. grin
grin atiku not atiaku ....dnt worry we are waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by tomdon(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
blessingsystem:
The biggest threat to our democracy is fakenews and propaganda

Prove it.
Does cnn not carry fake news against republicans?
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by knightsTempler: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
shocked

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Platony(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Hmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Uniportadmision: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Tvs King Tricycle for sale in port Harcourt
Buy and drive..
Engine is very sound.
Call number on windscreen
210k.

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Demol4trillions(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
VERY GOOD MAN............. MAN OF HIS WORDS...........................I AM FOR EVERYBODY......................NOBODY.............NEXT LEVEL UNSTOPPABLE
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Massdamm(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
BoboKush:

R u blind.... Dont u see in the morning... Na question i ask o
shey Ur brain is full of water melon seed ni na question I ask ooo
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by AbdulCLO: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
hahahahahhahah majority of Buhari voters are not online Atiku voters are online typing rubbish.... don't worry you all be shock I bet by now u have start getting report of voters in Kano, Lagos and Oyo.. don't worry we in Kwara are going to the next level... Anambra and co stay online ok we will join u guys when the result is announced
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by phase1: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Aisha is from Adamawa and definitely voted for Atiku her brother.

Aisha is ATIKULATED!

Congrats to President Atiku!

Congrats to Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Massdamm(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
babadeee:
Ask google angry
u dy crazy
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by leofab(f): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Which is what you'd like to think.

I'm amazed how you all are trying to convince yourselves that she's against her husband.
you mean step- husband ? grin
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Downloaderer88(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2019
sheedy407:
As seen in the photo
Buhari had to confirm who his wife voted for.

Does this confirm the fear being circulated that Buhari isn't sure if his wife would vote for him?

Only time would tell

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialdaddymo/status/1099216588232949760
Lol

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Delaw00(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku don dey murder bubu for my unitcheesy
ijaw1stson:
He's checking to see if she is atikulated....

Like for atiku
Do nothing for buhari
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Massdamm(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Qsscruz:

You are correct..He was checking her date of birth since it was her birth certificate that she was carrying..
lol
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Is ok
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by frankoben(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2019
I thought voting is supposed to be a personal thing? He has just committed an electoral offense and should be shot at sight grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by kerry57: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2019
The picture shows aisha giving him Expo on how to thumb print and vote finally. Na joke I dey joke, DSS.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Conceptman: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2019
who will be the orubebe of this election if buhari lose, oshiomole on my mind
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Joedoyle(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2019
There you go... The disgrace is too much, she just want to be Atikuated, that's all. Likes for Atiku, Decline for Buhari..... Lol.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Nyamuriflathead: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2019
obi58:

You are a real flat head.

Is the picture fake?

Why is he stretching his long neck to look at her ballot paper?

Is that the right example to set when we are trying to ensure free and fair elections? Don't you think party agents will be boldened to monitor people's ballot papers now and offer bribes for people to vote their candidate?

Next time before you open that your big mouth, try and use that your empty head to think beyond party lines and for what's best for Nigeria.

Thank you.

Shut up your stenched mouth you useless nyamiri flat headed osu.

You lots are just renowned for stupidity and idiocy.
Buhari was obviously having a conversation with his wife and maybe he wasn't hearing her very well.
What is your business with how they live their lives U follow pay Aisha bride price too?

You're pathetic, shameless and full of shit
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2019
COPY COPY PRESIDENT
COPY and PASTE President
Can’t he just engage in such exercises without peeping or asking, even when the instructions have been read out to him
Chaaaaaii
EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Fadomero(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
some people go commit suicide when d lifeless one is declare winner, na me talkam
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Conceptman: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
who will be the orubebe of this election if buhari lose, oshiomole on my mind.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by smoke123(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
lol this woman no go kill buhari lol
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by rolams(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
That man in front of him should have slapped him for violating the law! You must comot for that Aso rock by may 29 ma Sha Allah! Atiku is our next president.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Only people who are 100% sure of their partner's political alignment should comment.

Women are fond of changing plans at eleventh hour.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Conceptman: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2019
who will be the orubebe of this election if buhari lose, oshiomole on my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.