Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) (67621 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Emceesaka: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Buhari has no other businesses he invested in,...how can any other thing delay him?

And that is why we need him again so he can focus and concentrate in curbing looters of our economy resources. We need a serious minded person
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Dee60: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2019
One candidate is still waiting for WIVES to get ready before he comes out!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerians
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
I'm sure she voted for Atiku
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Dee60: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Platony:
Hmmm

INEC did not cancel the election. It was only postponed.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Optimist88(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Even when APC ants are seeing the evidence, they still try to cover their dullard ass! God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2019
He was joking go and watch the video guys on youtube. The all started laughing after he did it and said something. Cool man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Though am not a political activist but over time I have studied this man and I have come to concluded that he is a free minded elderly man with a sense of humor. May the best candidate with the country's best wish in heart win. God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerians, una see am

Even the president knows that his wife doesn't trust him with her vote because she doesn't believe him.

Is it we, the electorates that will risk voting Buhari a second time?
grin
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Dee60: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
FAKE.

Look at the picture very well and it is obvious that it is the wife calling his attention to something.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by bulam: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
He is not coming back to Villa.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Emceesaka: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
somalianprince:
Aisha actually voted for Atiku cheesy

You are correct but President Muhammad Buhari will still win. Buhari for continuation in Jesus name
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by bilulu(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2019
blessingsystem:
The biggest threat to our democracy is fakenews and propaganda
that was captured from a live TV
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2019
I am 101% Atikulated

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
buhari might win
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Taidi(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Go out and vote oo people
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by blackmantis: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
frankoben:
I thought voting is supposed to be a personal thing? He has just committed an electoral offense and should be shot at sight grin

Quite unfortunate after he exposed his own he had to bully her to expose hers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Na Atiku she vote nah. Wise woman, she no wan leave Aso Rock. She prefers to leave oga Bubu.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by daslad(f): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2019
But this is not an acceptable display.
Thumprinted Ballot papers are not expected to be shown to ANY other person!
Is this not the highest form of vote-buying?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by dokunbam(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2019
let him check o

Its not a crime
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Some people are just stupid fa

I hope all these stupidity will stop after election

Imagine the post, looking for every opportunity to insult bubu

Buhari is checking who his wife is voting for and so

Aisha don't vote for bubu, bubu will still win
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
Fake news

Which mod pushed this useless propaganda to front page

Tell me why someone who campaigned tirelessly for her husband wouldn't vote for him.

Stop pushing useless threads to front page

Wake up and smell the coffee. Use your internet wisely.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by seasonstt1(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Massdamm:
How sure you ar dat he was checking Wu is wife vote for..

He was just putting a smile on the faces of the people around their.... I watched it live.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Rexmy(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2019
sheedy407:
As seen in the photo
Buhari had to confirm who his wife voted for.

Does this confirm the fear being circulated that Buhari isn't sure if his wife would vote for him?

Only time would tell

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialdaddymo/status/1099216588232949760
Can't you see the man is just tryna be hilarious... Buhari is a fun person!
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Emyjeze(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2019
I thought there are different ballot box for each party?? . . . If there is He should be interested in the box the paper goes to
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by seasonstt1(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Which is what you'd like to think.

I'm amazed how you all are trying to convince yourselves that she's against her husband.

Don't mind them.... The man was just trying to be funny. That's all.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Nyamuriflathead: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Wake up and smell the coffee. Use your internet wisely.

And who are you
Tell that to Reno omokri, fani kayode and fayose... Those you worship.
Kimon swerve jor
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Massdamm:
How sure you ar dat he was checking Wu is wife vote for..
go and watch the video and stop this childish question
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2019
jhidey08:
This man has a great sense of humour Sha.
How will anybody think the wife will vote against him�
I tell you, I watched it around 8 and he was just making people around laugh. There was a time he should them his PVC before jokingly checking his wife's voting sheet, the stuff was just funny.
Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by ozo13(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2019
ijaw1stson:
He's checking to see if she is atikulated....

Like for atiku
Do nothing for buhari
Even ATIKU Security Wanna Be Sure ATIKU Voted For Buhari grin

Re: Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:

And who are you Tell that to Reno omokri, fani kayode and fayose... Those you worship. Kimon swerve jor
[/s]
I am sure that you have no PVC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.