Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me (19153 Views)

We Will Go After Holders Of Certificates From Degree Mills – Education Minister / FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by amanda2013(f): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mario1989:
hard luck bro
The same thing happened to me and all my original certificates were gone...
Just go to a police station and get a police report and go to court for affidavit...
It is well sir...
Though I am yet to go to my school for replacements...
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED(thieves)
how did you replace your nysc? am looking for my own and I don't know how to get replacement. and I need to replace it as soon as possible.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Boyooosa(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:
It was not a nylon bag but a black school bag which contained my books(bible,journals,Chinua Achebe's book'There was a country' etc),labtop,money and certificates
Where were you taking them to?
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by MARX77(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
ogawisdom:

The most important thing is the certificate serial number, colour and layout. One can reprint scanned copy with court affidavit
You are indeed wise but you know how some organizations act. Lemme rest my case here
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by chocolatelady(f): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
It is so disheartening to witness something like losing ones certificates that one laboured for years in a twinkle of an eye. It is a very painful experience and gettting back those certificates might not be easy especially the O'level certificates which I am not sure that waec issues more than one cerificate. I advise every graduates to scan all their certificates immediately they receive them to their various e- mail addresses. It is safer. Do not even wait to cross the gate of ur school before scanning them becos anything can happen. Scan them there in the school premises before leaving the gate. I advise u to go to the nearest police station where it happened and report ur case. Also u can report in the dailies like punch and guardian newspapers. But first of all get police report and start going back to ur school and see if they can help u with another one. So sorry about the incidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Mario1989(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
amanda2013:
how did you replace your nysc? am looking for my own and I don't know how to get replacement. and I need to replace it as soon as possible.
I haven't replace any yet...
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by amanda2013(f): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mario1989:
I haven't replace any yet...
ok
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

Where were you taking them to?
I was taking them to sokoto where i am based.But i entered Aba-Kano bus hoping to stop at zaria so i could continue the journey to sokoto.But before zaria(ie somewhere in kaduna),i woke up to discover my bag was missing.The bus i entered was a night bus.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Newbreed2018: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:
I was inside a luxurious bus from Aba to Kano when i discovered my bag was missing somewhere in kaduna state.My thinking is that the person who stole it,after he/she had stolen the labtop and money inside the bag,may dump the certificates somewhere.That is why i need every ones help to find the certificates.
When did this happen?
So sorry about this. Area of concentration should be kaduna state axis. Contact somebody based in kaduna/the bus service u traveled with. Give them a tip to put advert placement on kaduna radios for you.
I'm also sure you'd be contacted if u had like ur phone number written on the envelope/transparent bag containing ur credentials.
Goodluck bro and don't be deterred.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by greggng: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
It has happened to me before. The robbers came into my house and search my cupboard and made away with the envelop that contains my certificate...all i did was to report to police and a report was given to me.. a few days after in was going for my usual catfish and stout enjoyment when I saw it placed at the entrance of my gate....infact i bought everyone drink at the bar to celebrate the return of my certificate. You will come back here to celebrate yours...meanwhile don't say evil things about those that took it cos they might be listening...just pay attention to every bag, envelop etc that contains it
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Plus10(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Start the search from where you entered the bus and the place of your destination
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Boyooosa(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:
I was taking them to sokoto where i am based.But i entered Aba-Kano bus hoping to stop at zaria so i could continue the journey to sokoto.But before zaria(ie somewhere in kaduna),i woke up to discover my bag was missing.The bus i entered was a night bus.
I mean were you coming from an interview?
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Newbreed2018:
When did this happen?
So sorry about this. Area of concentration should be kaduna state axis. Contact somebody based in kaduna/the bus service u traveled with. Give them a tip to put advert placement on kaduna radios for you.
I'm also sure you'd be contacted if u had like ur phone number written on the envelope/transparent bag containing ur credentials.
Goodluck bro and don't be deterred.
It happened on the 15th of January this year.Since then i have been crying.I have been searching for it in kano and kaduna without success.I have done police extract report and affidavit.I have done all what you have said above but they proved unsuccessful in retrieving my certificates.But the credentials must have been stolen by someone who dropped from the bus before kaduna(may be in Abuja,Lokoja or Enugu etc)That is why i really need help.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

I mean were you coming from an interview?
No i was not coming from an interview.I travelled for xmas and was returning again to sokoto.There is no way i could have dropped the certificates in sokoto before travelling because that area i am living in sokoto,thugs use to break into people's house in their absence.My house in Uyo is not equally safe.So i could'nt but travelled with them
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Boyooosa(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:
No i was not coming from an interview.I travelled for xmas and was returning again to sokoto.There is no way i could have dropped the certificates in sokoto before travelling because that area i am living in sokoto,thugs use to break into people's house in their absence.My house in Uyo is not equally safe.So i could'nt but travelled with them
Why are allowing KIDfurmiture to use ur moniker to post on nl?
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by micxwell(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:
I am 30 years.I was inside a luxurious bus from Aba to Kano when i discovered my bag was missing somewhere in kaduna state.My thinking is that the person who stole it,after he/she had stolen the labtop and money inside the bag,may dump the certificates somewhere.That is why i need every ones help to find the certificates.
I've shared your post with fellow corp members in Kano. You'll find it by God's grace.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

Why are allowing KIDfurmiture to use ur moniker to post on nl?
I dont understand
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by FTF2069(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
For anyone reading this to reduce the odds of stolen certificate:

1. get a copy of all your original document in a secured server on the cloud.: Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox etc.
2. Get a colored copy of all valuable original document. Print them out with A* grade printers and standard papers. You can even laminated it after if you want.
3. Keep your your actual original documents in a local secured place. could be in your house or (bank if you can afford it.). Go out less with these.

A soft copy and a standard colored printout of your original document will work in most cases.. at least for the basic things we need them for. I've been doing this for a while.

Stop carrying your original certificates up and down to photocopying shop. Get a soft copy with you and print those often. It can reduce the odds of losing your originals.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by livebullet(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Are certificates still relevant to make a living in this country.... Who get no get work... Dont you think this is a blessing in disguise?
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by jujunaty(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Smartphelz:
I've shared on some whatsapp groups. You'll see it by God's grace. In the meantime start looking up the process for obtaining each certificate.
our friend must have put all those certificates in a very fine bag because of how much he values them. Commando dem don spot fine bag think say na dollar full am
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Fabulouscenty(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:
I want to bring to the general public notice that a black bag containing all my credentials namely my birth certificate, certificate of origin, primary certificate, NECO, WASSCE, Degree, NYSC, MSc, PGDE bearing the name AMAMA, OTUEKONG UDOSEN, was stolen from me.

Please any body that sees it anywhere in the park,on the road side,inside refuge dump,inside a car/bus,inside a house or public house etc should please call the number 08035321965.

A handsome reward awaits anybody that sees it
Thats So Disheartening. In a saner cline or where systems work, reporting to the police should be ur first step, i think by doing that, you will be given directives on how to go about the affidavit stuff and that is if they must have try searching but seem its not going to be found.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Boyooosa(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:
I dont understand
I quoted him on this thread and he replied me with ur moniker...
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:
The lost of certificates might be the best thing to happen to you at the long run.

Those papers are simply slavery tickets. Loosing them means you are liberated from working for others. You might just wanna push forward into entrepreneurship without a choice or go back to the various schools to obtain replacement or attestations and continue the slave-master job hunt.
sir your words has such an effect on me...the first day I encountered your writing, my perception of life changed and I almost dropped out of school.......your kind are rare
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by olioxx(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bros, jokes apart.
Go and buy 3 goats, two young pigeon, and 2 dogs. After go to your village, you need to appease the gods.
#bestieadvice1
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Greatzeus(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
7victor:
I want to bring to the general public notice that a black bag containing all my credentials namely my birth certificate, certificate of origin, primary certificate, NECO, WASSCE, Degree, NYSC, MSc, PGDE bearing the name AMAMA, OTUEKONG UDOSEN, was stolen from me.

Please any body that sees it anywhere in the park,on the road side,inside refuge dump,inside a car/bus,inside a house or public house etc should please call the number 08035321965.

A handsome reward awaits anybody that sees it
What will anyone do with your near to useless certificate,why will anyone want to steal your useless primary school certificate
Why not be a man or woman as the case may be and say you were careless and lost your certificates. Instead you are here saying someone stole them nonsense undecided
And what sort of mor on go about with all his original certificates What happened to photo copies or e-copies
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by starstaz(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mimienudles:
And why on earth would anyone carry all certificates(original) along to wherever you were going to

Sometimes, we are our greatest enemy. Small time na, u go find who to label witch undecided
starstaz check u on mail
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by lecturer50(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
This is serious
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Oga. Did you later find your stolen credentials? I see you are now a lecturer.
congrats
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2020
7victor:

Thank you.

I did not see them but I have collected certified true copies of the certificates.

But if any body sees the original certificates,he/she can still call the number

Best of luck sir.
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Darida53: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2020
Hello
Please how did you go about getting certified true copies? I am in the same situation.
Thanks
Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by Darida53: 12:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Hello
Please how did you get true certified copies?
Thanks

M
7victor:

Thank you.

I did not see them but I have collected certified true copies of the certificates.

But if any body sees the original certificates,he/she can still call the number

Re: All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me by 7victor(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2020
Darida53:
Hello
Please how did you get true certified copies?
Thanks

M

You will apply to the school to be given a certified true copy.

Attach police report and court affidavit to the application.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Protest Over LAUTECH Shutdown / WAEC Releases Results Of Candidates Of Indebted States!! / Ngige: Suspension Of Strike ‘depends On ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.