Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) (16735 Views)

Toyin Abraham And Falz Shows Off Their Dance Steps At Quams Money Premier / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Invitation Card (Photos) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) by Kaylexzy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Newsloft:
Top Nigerian Artist Falana Folarinde popularly known as "Falz the Bhadguy" show off his personal voters Card as he Urges Nigerians to come out and vote to get their voices Heard.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/let-your-voice-be-heard-falz-shows-off-his-voters-card-photos/

Oga with what I've seen in my area in Lagos today. If Datz how it is everywhere. My guy I give up. I was clamoring for people to come out and vote before that it will count. Bros, nothing dey count for here. I just pity the poor Corps members. Mtchew. Rubbish Nation, Rubbish people, including me sef. undecided
Re: Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) by Joemetry(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
I need to meet this guy,,, the only Nigerian musician I genuinely like...

smiley wink
Re: Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) by mechanics(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Date of birth, 1990, music age.
Re: Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
stag:
I have voted.

With the huge turn out in my polling unit, there were not many ‘youths’. Just a handful.

Not even a single ‘cool’ chick to strike a chat with.

The youth need to change this habit towards elections.

Pls if you’re reading this, kindly go out to cast your vote.
I weak for their matter. Them boys turned the roads to football pitch, them chics probably posting selfies on twitter.
The youth turn out was massively disappointing. 80% in my unit were elders and very mature people.
Re: Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

If you cannot get Adsense to approve your account, how do you expect us to think you have commons sense

Cow grin
Re: Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) by mamatwiny(f): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
donstan18:
One of the unique musicians we have in this country.

Much love.

Unique in everything and very successful in everything he does.
Re: Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) by legendarymega: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have been waiting for this mumu talk

mechanics:
Date of birth, 1990, music age.
Re: Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) by mechanics(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
legendarymega:
I have been waiting for this mumu talk

Lolz, is that his real age?
Re: Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) by vinelli(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019

Not even a single ‘cool’ chick to strike a chat with.

Was so disappointed too!
Re: Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) by negbike(f): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin eye service clowns shocked you want to vote good leaders when you have over 1 million churches in this shittt hole called Nigeria

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy here

So you think you have made sense?. Do he shouldn't vite again because Nigeria has too many churches?
Re: Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember Destiny Kids? They're All Grown Now (see Photos) / Spotify: Wizkid Hits 8m Monthly Listeners, Emerges First African To Achieve That / Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.