Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos (16742 Views)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by ijebabe: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
Eniola Badmus popularly known as ‘Gbogbo Bigs Girlz’ has alleged that she was mobbed in Lagos yesterday by some of her fans.

She also disclosed that her newly bought Honda Pilot car was destroyed by the mob. The ‘plus size’ actress, who acted in ‘Omo Ghetto’ and ‘Blackberry Babes’, revealed this some days ago.

Eniola also posted a picture of her damaged car by the fans on Wednesday. She stated that the incident took place in Ebute Metta area of Lagos. She also disclosed that she might give the option of getting a body guard a thought. According to her, “[I] never knew I have so much fans. I was mobbed in Ebutte-Metta yesterday. A price to pay for stardom. I think I need body guards.” Eniola Badmus is one of the cross-over actresses that has excelled in both genres of the film industry.

The damaged Honda Pilot car was reportedly acquired by Eniola while she was in Canada two months ago.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18360/27/fans-damage-eniola-badmus-2-month-old-n6m-honda-pi.html

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by lepasharon(f): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
hehee..blackburry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by dont8(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2012
Is she acting her character in Omo Getto out in real life?

Or,
They want to re-mix her name from BADMUS to BADBUS ni.
smiley
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by MMM2(m): 12:25am On Jul 29, 2012
It is a pity cry
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by ypzilanti: 12:30am On Jul 29, 2012
Sorry, jare. Keep up the hustle. Naija no easy.
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by GATomcruise: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2012
Unfare to do such a thing.
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by seedord247(m): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2012
Body guards. . . How much she dey make??

2 Likes

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by aonom(m): 12:46am On Jul 29, 2012
Shame! undecided
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by lacasa: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2012
seedord247: Body guards. . . How much she dey make??

Hehe..grin grin

i tire 4 naija "celebrity" oo wink
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by basher(m): 12:51am On Jul 29, 2012
Abeg leave that man wey you dey chook alone o, because wifey don vex. Abi, when we see bandage for your head you go talk say na fans too? See PR spin. grin
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by Ekans: 1:02am On Jul 29, 2012
Oh boy,see milk factory o.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by CeaserB: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2012
I'm not being tribalistic, but only Yoruba Fans can do this. grin
Mobs destroy your car and you still call them fans.
I can't imagine if they were all angry, over-happy or high.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by basher(m): 1:09am On Jul 29, 2012
CeaserB: I'm not being tribalistic, but only Yoruba Fans can do this. grin

YOU ARE BEING TRIBALISTIC! angry
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by ismaeel86(m): 1:15am On Jul 29, 2012

if u are not tribalistic, then u must be a razist
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by CeaserB: 1:22am On Jul 29, 2012
basher:

YOU ARE BEING TRIBALISTIC! angry

Okay if you are going there, how many ibo fans have you heard destroyed the cars of jim iyke, nkem owoh or tonto dikeh?
Dude we see them nearly all day, every day and most of us have important issues to deal with not flocking around some nollywood star.
Sensible fans try to take pictures with their stars or have signed autographs not smashing windshields undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by sweet4(f): 1:24am On Jul 29, 2012
You are definitely being tribalistic. shocked
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 29, 2012
Her ha milkshake brings all the boys 2 d yard *singing*

3 Likes

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by seedord247(m): 1:30am On Jul 29, 2012
CeaserB:

Okay if you are going there, how many ibo fans have you heard destroyed the cars of jim iyke, nkem owoh or tonto dikeh?
Dude we see them nearly all day, every day and most of us have important issues to deal with not flocking around some nollywood star.
Sensible fans try to take pictures with their stars or have signed autographs not smashing windshields undecided

dont lemme list the number of igbo celebrity that have been kidnapped for the past 2 yrs.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by NeuroBoss(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2012
See fan-idol relationship as defined by Nigerians. These hoodlums could only celebrate their "idol" by wreaking financial and physical havocs on her? Oh America! A Middle East prince bought a van load of goodies including clothes, belts and wristwatches worth several million of dollar for Usher Raymond because he likes Usher's music. My Naija brothers can only exploit these piracy-wrecked stars. Ó mà se o.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by r231(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2012

shocked shocked undecided
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by CeaserB: 1:43am On Jul 29, 2012
seedord247:

dont lemme list the number of igbo celebrity that have been kidnapped for the past 2 yrs.

Dude, did your dictionary not teach you that kidnappers and fans don't mean thesame thing?
The report allegedly say the mobs are her fans hence my comparison of the behaviour of fans of the respective tribes towards their stars.
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by seedord247(m): 1:53am On Jul 29, 2012
CeaserB:

Dude, did your dictionary not teach you that kidnappers and fans don't mean thesame thing?
The report allegedly say the mobs are her fans hence my comparison of the behaviour of fans of the respective tribes towards their stars.

Install the latest brain mofo.

@least she was not kidnapped for money rituals.

Kim kardashian was nearly attacked in NYC last week by some goons . . when the news paper will publishd it out.

They said, her fans her praising her name.

Simple sense should have tell you that those agberos that attacked her, are not her fans, they're just looking for way to extorts money from her.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by CeaserB: 2:06am On Jul 29, 2012
seedord247:

Install the latest brain mofo.

@least she was not kidnapped for money rituals.

Kim kardashian was nearly attacked in NYC last week by some goons . . when the news paper will publishd it out.

They said, her fans her praising her name.

Simple sense should have tell you that those agberos that attacked her, are not her fans, they're just looking for way to extorts money from her.

Dude I think you need some cranium check. The Victim called the mobs her fans and you're here vomitting some rubbish about goons. Are you her publicist or what?
Maybe you can't swallow the fact that "Yoruba Fans" can wreak more havoc than "goons" when they overcrowd their stars like dogs on heat.

1 Like

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by seedord247(m): 2:14am On Jul 29, 2012
CeaserB:

Dude I think you need some cranium check. The Victim called the mobs her fans and you're here vomitting some rubbish about goons. Are you her publicist or what?
Maybe you can't swallow the fact that "Yoruba Fans" can wreak more havoc than "goons" when they overcrowd their stars like dogs on heat.

If you cant use your 36 then imma advice you to loan one.

she's a celebrity for crying out loud. what do you want her to say?

and what fact are you talking about when your fellow clique in eastern nigeria are stomaching pple for money.

Do you know the rate of fellas dropping out of high school to engage in kidnapping?

Do you know the rate of b*tches been exported to europe from east fpor strumphet bizzz?

The fact is that, anything devilish was started by Igbo (weed) and still reside within them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by basher(m): 2:33am On Jul 29, 2012
seedord247:

If you cant use your 36 then imma advice you to loan one.

she's a celebrity for crying out loud. what do you want her to say?

and what fact are you talking about when your fellow clique in eastern nigeria are stomaching pple for money.

Do you know the rate of fellas dropping out of high school to engage in kidnapping?

Do you know the rate of b*tches been exported to europe from east fpor strumphet bizzz?

The fact is that, anything devilish was started by Igbo (weed) and still reside within them. grin

You are talking rubbish and you know it!

You tell me the rate of fellas dropping out of high school to engage in kidnapping? Are they any more than the number of agberos and touts in the southwest?

You tell me the rate of b*tches being exported to europe fromt the east? Anymore than the indegenes Benin, Ibadan or Lagos?

Let's be honest here. You tell me who worship devil pass for Nigeria? Where be the headquarters of weed for Nigeria?
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by juman(m): 2:51am On Jul 29, 2012
Sorry o, "Wule Bantu".

1 Like

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by azzima(m): 3:03am On Jul 29, 2012
CeaserB:

but the igbos will kidnap all of these stars in a flash.they will kidnap their mother , father ,sibling all because they wan hammer .so they can go back to the village and show off.idiots

1 Like

Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by Andykuul: 3:19am On Jul 29, 2012
for all i care, d babe dey lousy sha. Even her shape is d 'lausiest'.
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 3:34am On Jul 29, 2012
Are fans supposed to be this violent or has the meaning changed? Some goons break your windscreen and you're proud to call them fans. Shame.
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by boyendowed(m): 3:45am On Jul 29, 2012

You are being tribalistic
Re: Fans Damage Eniola Badmus' Car In Lagos by CeaserB: 4:14am On Jul 29, 2012
It still amaze me that some nigerians don't know the difference between Fans and Touts. shocked
Even the victim is calling the supposedly Touts her "Fans".
Like I Said I'm not being tribalistic but only the Yoruba Entertainers (no bias) can describe this (vandalization) as a typical Fan behaviour.
And all those comparing Kidnapping (which is obviously a high-degree criminal offence) to this issue here just to justify the Yoruba tribe for their "excusable" fan/tout behaviour all I have to say is that y'all need the immediate services of a Priest/Teacher/Psychiatrist combined.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spotify: Wizkid Hits 8m Monthly Listeners, Emerges First African To Achieve That / Top 8 Celebrity Scandals Of 2016 / Frank Edwards Celebrates His Mother On Women's Day With Emotional Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.