Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) (42028 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
It's also this calm in my estate, everyone is forming gentle.. I hope they are all voting Atiku sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Bsingle(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ogbomosho is cool but some areas are hot right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by LOGINCODE: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019

Nairatrenders:
This seems to be The most Calm Polling Unit in Nigeria Currently where everyone is seated peacefully, no need to queue under the sun or push on line.

Share your own

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/is-this-the-most-calm-and-organized-polling-unit-in-nigeria-photos/

Note: this is VP Osinbajo’s polling unit in Lagos
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Babacele: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
989900:
Money na bastard!
hehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by sonature1: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
patogist:
This is not a polling unit. I watched Vp on TV casting his vote while on the queue.

I am sure u didn't vote
An estate can have more than one polling units, depending on the number of voters

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
989900:

I know you get my drift.
Imagine Bariga, Mushin, Oshodi, etc.

When we were on the streets burning tires and whatnot in protest against IBB and Abacha, folks in VI, Ikoyi,etc. were either out of the country, or indoors like they live in another country.

Please don't say what you don't know. Go to the polling unit at FIIRO cappa-oshodi and witness the peace there. They don't even need to sit and wait. You just vote and go.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by khunz: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Baba cross checking, he no wan hear say na mistake

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Bimpe29: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
The wealthy ones don't like stress and discomfort.
Money is good and sweet.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Pergrace: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
demolinka:
Small time Dem go dey serve small chops for dia cool

#votenotfight
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by wonlasewonimi: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Calling mc oluomo and his boys to come and show them

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by alizma: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
cutesmilez:
That's not a polling Unit
it is

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by catalan15(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nairatrenders:
This seems to be The most Calm Polling Unit in Nigeria Currently where everyone is seated peacefully, no need to queue under the sun or push on line.

Share your own

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/is-this-the-most-calm-and-organized-polling-unit-in-nigeria-photos/

Note: this is VP Osinbajo’s polling unit in Lagos
yeah.....
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Akolawole(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
somalianprince:
Is Osibanjo from VGC? Why can't he go to his state of origin-- Ogun state. Yorubas can deny their states because of Lagos. Shame

Where you reside is what matters. The day we scrap state of origin half of our problem is gone.

Osinbajo is a lagosian in fact his old mum live in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by 9jaArea: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
That's how to behave when your account is fat

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by somalianprince: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Yorubas should learn to identify with their states of origin instead of all of them claiming Lagos and letting down their states. As a public figure, Osibanjo should identify with his state of origin. That's the point.

If he is ashamed of the rustic brown roofs and mud houses in Ogun, Oyo etc, he should help in fixing it brand new instead of running away from his origin.

Akolawole:

Where you reside is what matters. The day we scrap state of origin half of our problem is gone.

Osinbajo is a lagosian in fact his old mum live in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Thats what Nigeria will look like during elections if the literacy level improves...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by bennynaza(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Is this one polling unit abi seminar
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Omega30(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
MediaLife:
That is VGC where Osinbajo cast his vote....
o boy where Isinbsjo cast his vote , crowd many, he just sat down among them.No b this kind place o
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Omega30(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Omega30:
o boy where Osinbajo cast his vote , crowd many, he just sat down among them.No b this kind place o
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

What is it then grin
That's a UK Visa center. Not sure which one but seems like the one at Lekki. I have sat there before too.
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Stvicdapo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
this is where VP Osinbajo cast his vote

Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
That's a UK Visa center. Not sure which one but seems like the one at Lekki. I have sat there before too.

Sure?
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Sure?
100% sure. You sit there with ticket number you're given at the gate.Then you are called in one by one to drop/pick-up your application docs. There is no polling station in Nigeria where people sit like that. You no see even OBJ, Tinubu, Oshiomhole for queue?
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Bestchisom(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
translux:
Just voted for our New president.

The other Baba is on his way Back to Daura
He is already in Daura
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by somehow: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bestchisom:

He is already in Daura

Una go cry by Monday grin
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Bestchisom(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
somehow:

Una go cry by Monday grin
LOL... Cry for what kwanu... Anybody that win won't affect my emotion in anyway... PDP and APC are the same people oga..
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by somehow: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bestchisom:

LOL... Cry for what kwanu... Anybody that win won't affect my emotion in anyway... PDP and APC are the same people oga..

Lol English
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Bestchisom(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
somehow:

Lol English
LOL... E get as e dey me for body now...
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Trendme: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2019
sad
laosy:
In my area, those guys are just moving from one polling station to another looking for the party sharing money
Re: Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2019
我什么都没有

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilantes Prevent SARS From Arresting Dino Melaye At Buba Jubril's Fidau Prayer / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned / CharlyBoy Writes Open Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.