Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

How To Discover Your Purpose In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Discover Your Purpose In Life (253 Views)

Fulfilling Purpose In Life / What Is Our Purpose In The World / What Is The Purpose In Heaven Or Meaning In Eternal Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover Your Purpose In Life by Gospelcaster(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Everything on Earth was created for a purpose. Nothing was made for nothing. You are here because God has a reason, a purpose for bringing you here.

God is not unintentional about creation. Everything He made, He made them because He wants them to fulfil a purpose, including you.

The greatest discovery of every man is the discovery of your purpose: the reason behind your creation!

You must know that God had a detailed plan for your life before your parents met each other. He had designed a blue print which your life would be governed by even before your mother conceived you.

See what He told the Prophet, Jeremiah;
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." – Jeremiah 1:5

Before Jeremiah was formed in his mother's womb God told him that He already knew Jeremiah.

Even if you are a product of a rape case or an unwanted pregnancy because God allowed you to come to the Earth, He already had a detailed plan for your life; purpose.

Don't believe the lie of the devil that you're a mistake. No one is born a mistake. A mistake may have produced you but your conception wasn't a mistake. God saw it coming and He allowed it.

As long as you on Earth reading this then be rest assured that God has a plan and purpose for you. It is your duty to decipher what it is. It is your sole responsibility to find out what was God's intent for creating you.

This article presents three (3) practical steps on how to discover your purpose. I call them practical steps because no one will go through them for you. You must go through these steps all by yourself.

[Continue Reading Via https://www.gospelcaster.org.ng/2019/02/how-to-discover-your-purpose.html?m=1]

(1) (Reply)

Reviving Word ;How God measures your love!! / Why Can't Nigerian Pastors Open The Eyes Of The Blind ????? / Three Litmus Tests To Pass If You're Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.