Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit (26467 Views)

Nigeria Decides 2019: SDP Reacts As INEC Postpones Elections / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by phase1: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Unfortunately for you stvpidity cannot be medicated. An wiru, on wiru.

What is the correlation between what you've posted and what I remonstrated you for?

Wonder how some of you pass your exams in school.

Let others make their choice of who to vote for, and stop castigating them for their choices. simple. You're talking of Surulere. Cover your face.

ElsonMoron, There is more intellect in my anal sphincter than in your entire lineage. Take it to the bank!

APC thugs are intimidating south-south and south-east indigenes resident in Surulere and disrupting polling units, you were jubilating. Now I called out a daft efulefu who snapped all his ballot papers in order to sell his votes for 500 stipends from APC thugs in his Agege polling unit, you are lamenting.

Zombierudeen, get a brain transplant, if a monkey's brain into your skull will do you a lot good than the Akamu you are carrying there in your cranium. grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ElsonMorali: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
phase1:

There is more intellect in my anal sphincter than in my entire lineage. Take it to the bank!

APC thugs are intimidating south-south and south-east indigenes resident in Surulere and disrupting polling units, you were jubilating. Now I called out a daft efulefu who snapped all his ballot papers in order to sell his votes for 500 stipends from APC thugs in his Agege polling unit, you are lamenting.

Zombierudeen, I need to get a brain transplant, if a monkey's brain into my skull will do me a lot good than the Akamu I am carrying there in my cranium. grin

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by odinga1of: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Oyindidi:
I feel like crying as I no vote. Inec no give me PVC cry cry

I weak oooo.....INEC could not give me my PVC at Rumuodomasi, Port Harcourt..............

I am inside sleeping
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by odinga1of: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Oyindidi:
I feel like crying as I no vote. Inec no give me PVC cry cry

INEC nor give me PVC for Port Harcourt
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Mizwisdom(f): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Shut your mouth and let people exercise their civic responsibilities.

A woman showing so much intolerance speaks volume of your sort of exposure.

You men have destroyed this country and any slight issue you point fingers at women, all our past presidents have been men, looting, killing, murdering and showing intolerance and here you are expecting women to be saints lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Oyindidi(f): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
odinga1of:

INEC nor give me PVC for Port Harcourt
I'm in Port Harcourt too. Ward 7
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Daeylar(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Investorsci:
All this guy's wey dey take preek rub person from behind
All In the name of trying to voting

Make una take am easy Biko.

grin grin grin

Even on Election Day?
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Ugosample(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Oyindidi:
were You able to vote
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Oyindidi(f): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ugosample:

were You able to vote
I don't have PVC
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Ugosample(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Oyindidi:
I don't have PVC
Chai
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by bukatyne(f): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
zicoraads:
This is me and my friend.

And your friend had to be female lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by bukatyne(f): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
seunogunmolu1:
Where are those people shouting Atikulate, are they sleeping, wow! I thought I would see magic not knowing that the elections of 2015 would repeat itself

If 2015 elections repeat itself, then Atiku would win.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by pocohantas(f): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Your friend is beautiful. I like dimpled ladies.

I have dimples, does that translate to automatic likeness?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by odinga1of: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Oyindidi:
Lol.........I did mine at Wimpey Junction, I live along the road too........
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by AngelicBeing: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Why didn't you come back to perform your civil duty? fear fear tongue
Lol tongue
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by AngelicBeing: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ugosample:

Chai
tongue

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ElsonMorali: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
pocohantas:

Absolutely. But then I'd have to see to confirm the dimpliness. wink
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Ugosample(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
tongue
what kind of country is this one bikonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by AngelicBeing: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ugosample:

what kind of country is this one bikonu
A shithole jungle grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Mcdreamy15: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
pocohantas:

yes grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by pocohantas(f): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Absolutely. But then I'd have to see to confirm the dimpliness. wink

It is deep, I used to like it when I was younger. Now I don't want it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ElsonMorali: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
pocohantas:

It is deep, I used to like it when I was younger. Now I don't want it anymore.

Be proud of your dimples babe. Don't you know that's where God kissed you on the cheeks when He created you?

I am very positive that there isn't anybody on earth who has dimples and isn't fine.

Enjoy your dimples dear. It's God's gift to you. kiss
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You men have destroyed this country and any slight issue you point fingers at women, all our past presidents have been men, looting, killing, murdering and showing intolerance and here you are expecting women to be saints lol grin

Don't mind me joor grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

Leave her sentence construction out of this because i know that is what you people do when you have nothing else to say.

You are stupid and it shall never ever be well with you and your household. Curse be upon your generation.

Look at this cursed fool placing a curse. You and all the sperm cells bagged in that rot you call a scrotum are cursed. May vultures make mockery of your corpse. May wild dogs feed off the hair on your head while you are still alive and languishing in the poverty of the body and soul.

Hopeless, godforsaken son of a swine.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

Assuming you have sense like you try to make us believe you would not have voted Buhari again.. FOOL..

And you, a wise man, has settled for an old crook. You have nothing with which to promote him aside intimidating voters whose choices differ from yours.

Clap for yourself. May dogs lick your infected blood the way they licked Ahab's blood.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by WilsonGideon1: 8:18am On Feb 24, 2019
please never in your life call me ode again,I never said I sold my vote, I only posted what was happened,I will never sell my unborn kids because of Nigeria politics. Please again never in your life address me with such again.God bless Nigeria.
azraeljaheel:

Ode

You just sold your unborn kids

How did your head fit into your pvc cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2019
WilsonGideon1:
please never in your life call me ode again,I never said I sold my vote, I only posted what was happened,I will never sell my unborn kids because of Nigeria politics. Please again never in your life address me with such again.God bless Nigeria.

Am sorry cheesy

Let peace reign, I thought you sold your vote ni ... today na Sunday we need not fight over people that don’t even give a F about us smiley

One Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Aaronbee7(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mcquine:

Kindly ask those APC goons to drop that umbrella and carry their dirty broom to shade themselves nonsense
Lol �
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Aaronbee7(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Goldmaxx:
hope you OBIdiently ATIKUlated?
Lol. I voted my conscience o. Nigeria must work again sha �
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by airsaylongcon: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2019
Twoclans:
Nigeria decides cheesy

grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Twoclans(f): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2019
airsaylongcon:

grin

You made my Monday morning hilarious ,I have just been laughing laughing like a craze person .

Have a lovey week ahead wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Ayobami7(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Drones Helped Us Raid 18 Kidnappers’ Camps –army / Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes / Flood Takes Over Apapa, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.