Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit (26422 Views)

Nigeria Decides 2019: SDP Reacts As INEC Postpones Elections / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Typical Atikulooter. No sense, no class. Just a load of pettiness.

U dnt ve sense.

QED

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=76032226][/quote]

For quoting me at all, u don't ve respect.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

U dnt ve sense.

QED

Judge yourself.

I never harassed anyone for shouting Atikulated on this thread.

But the same can't be said about you and that illiterate luvlyna.

Intolerance stems from ignorance and illiteracy.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Aaronbee7:
I casted my vote around 10am. It's raining in Lagos now although I can still see people coming out with umbrellas to cast their votes in the Poling Units close to my house.

Kindly ask those APC goons to drop that umbrella and carry their dirty broom to shade themselves nonsense

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by tomtos88(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Joybringer:
Election is not won online...

People online, are the ones who are enlightened, that's why we keep voting useless peoples like atiku and Buhari... If only we all enlightened... We will be talking of Sowore and others now, not the 2 ancestors.

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ElsonMorali: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

For quoting me at all, u don't ve respect.

And you are?

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Luvlyna(f): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Judge yourself.

Ode you are cheesy

Why are you just mentioning me? Na by force to notice u ni?
OK we've seen u. grin Cry baby! Can you just run along now like a pained sore loser and stop disturbing my mention?
Just one response I gave you and you're already barking like a dog in heat, is that how weak you are? Later u will come and tell us how ur party don't abuse others. Watch it
Take your time o mister man
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Judge yourself.

Your decision affects me so you don't expect me to tolerate you like that when i am not mad.

I wonder what will propel you to vote someone who has obviously made his followers suffer.

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

And you are?

Someone who is irritated by your decision.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by HAYWHYBAM(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is me at my polling unit

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

Your decision affects me so you don't expect me to tolerate you like that when i am not mad.

I wonder what will propel you to vote someone who has obviously made his followers suffer.

You are a big fool if you don't know that your own actions affect others too, hence the need for tolerance.

Illiterate.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Luvlyna:

Ode you are cheesy

OK we've seen u. grin Cry baby! Can you just run along now like a pained sore loser and stop disturbing my mention? Tnx

Shut your mouth and let people exercise their civic responsibilities.

A woman showing so much intolerance speaks volume of your sort of exposure.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ElsonMorali: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

Someone who is irritated by your decision.

I'm glad you are irritated. I hope the irritation lasts till another voting year. Live with it.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Goldmaxx(f): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Xtfield:
I just voted Sowore - AAC.
waste of vote, you for kukuma stay at home..
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Luvlyna:

Ode you are cheesy

OK we've seen u. grin Cry baby! Can you just run along now like a pained sore loser and stop disturbing my mention?
Just one response I gave you and you're already barking like a dog in heat, is that how weak you are? Later u will come and tell us how ur party don't abuse others. Watch it
Take your time o mister man

You were so pained that your intolerance was slammed back in your face that you felt you had to modify your post to include more abuses grin

I am a greater person than you because I am not as desperate.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by greencard: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
don't know this feeling , but something tells me atiku will win but the election result will be in buharis favour..

just a feeling .. buhari may die while on seat , osinbajo sworn in and attempt may be made on his life ..

just a bad feeling, intuition they call it .

I will stop here

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Luvlyna(f): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Shut your mouth and let people exercise their civic responsibilities.

A woman showing so much intolerance speaks volume of your sort of exposure.

Haha too late, too late brother!
Weakling man boy behaving like a woman in her period. One stroke and You're already barking like a dog in heat. You better learn to be civil next time and pls run along, I just threw Ur bone. Run fast so you can catch it tongue

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Goldmaxx(f): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Aaronbee7:
I casted my vote around 10am. It's raining in Lagos now although I can still see people coming out with umbrellas to cast their votes in the Poling Units close to my house.
hope you OBIdiently ATIKUlated?

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are a big fool if you don't know that your own actions affect others too, hence the need for tolerance.

Illiterate.

You don't have sense that is why you voted for someone who made Nigerians suffer for 4 years to rule for another 4 years.. Idiat!

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Luvlyna(f): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

You were so pained that your intolerance was slammed back in your face that you felt you had to modify your post to include more abuses grin

Smh
Gosh! Why do I have to argue with a dim-witted fellow today? Ouch.
You're so myopic I wonder how you reason before typing
Even the person doing you from Ur village is greater than you

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

U re not greater than her.. You are just a fool.

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Greatfullheart: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
I Don't Want to Put My Picture but My Pet will Represent Me

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Luvlyna:

Haha too late, too late brother!
Weakling man boy behaving like a woman in her period. One stroke and You're already barking like a dog in heat. You better learn to be civil next time and pls run along, I just threw Ur bone. Run fast so you can catch it tongue

You are not pained, but you keep on whining like a dog being castrated.

Your level of idiocy is staggering.

An intolerant wild dog talking about civility. If you were civil originally, you wouldn't be shutting someone up for voting their choice.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by carammel(f): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
WIZGUY69:

grin are you part of the officials or you're there to vote?
I am a soldier waiting for who will snatch ballot box.

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
HAYWHYBAM:
This is me at my polling unit

Dont vote Buhari pls

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by sinola(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Highly atikulated

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

U re not greater than her.. You are just a fool.

Get out of here, you whimpering accursed weakling from the pit of hell.

Don't come barking at me with that condemned mouth that you have used to lick that uncouth luvlyna's unwashed anus.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by sleekymag(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP wins it all in my polling unit at Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos

*Gowon Estate G- South Polling Unit 051*

*House of Reps*
PDP - 87
APC - 80
PPC - 1
AAC - 1
ANN - 1
ADC - 9
Void - 6

*Senate*
PDP - 87
APC - 75
AD - 2
ADC - 5
AAC - 3
ADP - 2
Void - 11

*Presidential Results*
PDP - 86
APC - 80
ANN - 1
ADC - 1
AAC - 2
Void - 15
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Luvlyna(f): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are not pained, but you keep on whining like a dog being castrated.

Your level of idiocy is staggering.

An intolerant wild dog talking about civility. If you were civil originally, you wouldn't be shutting someone up for voting their choice.

LOL can you see why you should also reason with me when I say you're stupid?
Where in the heck did I question the guys choice of vote when I mentioned him?
Mehn, you should be nominated for the fool's award of the year.
How do you think? With your anus? Chai too bad embarassed

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Goldmaxx(f): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Twoclans:
Nigeria decides cheesy
i will like to have sex with you and suck your pussy afterwards mi lady..
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Get out of here, you whimpering accursed weakling from the pit of hell.

Don't come barking at me with that condemned mouth that you have used to lick that uncouth luvlyna's unwashed anus.

Sexual pervert, that's what you are.

Back to the issue, you re still a fool and your children will live to curse you when they get to know the decision you made today. Woe unto you!

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Luvlyna:

Smh
Gosh! Why do I have to argue with a dim-witted fellow today? Ouch.
You're so myopic I wonder how you reason before typing
Even the person doing you from Ur village is greater than you

Look at this excruciatingly stupid village idiot.

An intolerant person talking about myopia. Don't project your idiocy onto me, you halfwit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senate Presidency Campaign Disrupts National Assembly Proceedings / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com