Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit (26419 Views)

Nigeria Decides 2019: SDP Reacts As INEC Postpones Elections / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jiang:

I already made mine, at least it wasn't based on ignorance
Ignorance or not, still not your phucking business.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ElsonMorali: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

[s]Why did you vote buhari? Do u even have sense? [/s]

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Hugo7(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I thought it was forefinger to be used, not thumb?
not necessarily, once it does not cross to the space of another party or in between. it was advised to use the forefinger cos it is smaller in size and help minimize such incidents.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ElsonMorali: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hugo7:

not necessarily, once it does not cross to the space of another party or in between. it was advised to use the forefinger cos it is smaller in size and help minimize such incidents.

Oh I see. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

Why did you vote buhari? Do u even have sense?

Shut up. You people have not even got power and you have become so intolerant. People are voting Atiku and are getting praised but as soon as you see someone voting for Buhari, you start harassing them.

The same thing you did in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by sharpwriter(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
samisj4real:
As i just see you to relocate come Akwa Ibom just they Hungry me. I hear say you no fit see ugly woman there. grin

Una no dey take eye see woman? Person like her dey ya place too ... If God release rope for people neck, this generation go marry women pass Solomon sad sad angry
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by sharpwriter(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Golden75:
fully ready to exercise my right,

Hey! Why is your cap bigger than your head? You look like an educated farmer! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by grafixdon: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku, I have done my part, I've voted you. Please don't disappoint me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by sharpwriter(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
carammel:

As in, they are well organized.

That is how it is supposed to be as long as we are educated and want peace and class, not sweating like billy goat upandan!
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Ode
You just sold your unborn kids

How did your head fit into your pvc cry cry
Werey grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Ode
You just sold your unborn kids

How did your head fit into your pvc cry cry
Werey grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Shut up. You people have not even got power and you have become so intolerant. People are voting Atiku and are getting praised but as soon as you see someone voting for Buhari, you start harassing them.

But do you have sense?
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by samisj4real(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
sharpwriter:

Una no dey take eye see woman? Person like her dey ya place too ... If God release rope for people neck, this generation go marry women pass Solomon sad sad angry
LMFAO grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ElsonMorali: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
phase1:

Efulefu!

Tufiakwa!

Voting for a dullard that hates your tribe and killed your kind because of stipends from APC thugs in your Agege unit.

Thank God educated Easterners and business technocrats like us are in the majority in AlaIgbo. Not hungry illiterate phone repairers like you who can be swayed with N500.

Not a single person voted the dumb idiot in my unit.

ATIKULATED!

Just look at yourself. You call yourself educated but can't allow others the right to make the choice of their conscience.

Sorry but you've been lied to. You are half literate. You passed through school but school didn't pass through you at all. Go check the meaning of democracy. You make your choice, I make mine.

Insulting him because of his choice shows lack of tolerance and bigotry.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Parada: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
E b like say Amadioha wan strike your leprosy father death ?!
Luvlyna:

Keep shut and cast your vote
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

But do you have sense?

Typical Atikulooter. No sense, no class. Just a load of pettiness.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ElsonMorali: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Thank you. And they'll kid themselves that they are educated. All those who have been showing us they voted PDP have not been insulted since, only APC voters are being harrased by them. That's their mentality. Very desperate set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by sharpwriter(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
bayocanny:
I just cast my vote.

OBIdiently ATIKUlated.

Baba oni malu go cry in two days time.

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Luvlyna:

Keep shut and cast your vote

Intolerance is the motto of atikulooters. No APC supporter has abused those shouting Atikulated since morning, but as soon as support comes for Buhari, you all turn to rabid dogs.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Investbrooker: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mirriamvic:
Anambra PDP all the way
See ibotic face. Okoro
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Thank you. And they'll kid themselves that they are educated. All those who have been showing us they voted PDP have not been insulted since, only APC voters are being harrased by them. That's their mentality. Very desperate set of people.

I have been praying earnestly that they lose heavily. I don't want to have a president whose supporters are so intolerant.

This was the very same thing they did in 2015, even when it was obvious that their GEJ would not return.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Goldmaxx(f): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Vivipop:
If you don't vote today, do not complain tomorrow.
Atikulated somewhere in Akwa Abasi Ibom State...
akwa iron girl.. You can fuçk for Africa eh
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ElsonMorali: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

I have been praying earnestly that they lose heavily. I don't want to have a president whose supporters are so intolerant.

This was the very same thing they did in 2015, even when it was obvious that their GEJ would not return.

So true. They are filled with hatred and intolerance for opposing views. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by aAK1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
zicoraads:

See this guy.

Nice to meet you here bro. cheesy
me to bro
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

So u still voted Buhari after all the suffering. cry
Don't mind the Clown.
See why Nigeria would never move forward

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Twoclans(f): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria decides cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Luvlyna(f): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

Intolerance is the motto of atikulooters. No APC supporter has abused those shouting Atikulated since morning, but as soon as support comes for Buhari, you all turn to rabid dogs.

Lol, you made no sense actually.
You're talking about people abusing others meanwhile your comment reeks of one. Party of hate always claiming to be saints, you lack credibility. I don't have any time to waste on you, you are actually privileged to have a response from me.

Check my signature and you'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Mizwisdom(f): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you must vote for me, after collecting 500,000 dollars from me and you didn't cast your vote for me, like seriously, refund my money under 24 hours tongue

Why didn't you come back to perform your civil duty? fear fear tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by winj: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Useless advice,
APC is rigging the election...ask Nigerians to stay and observe all polling booth activities instead of misplaced priorities!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BluntBoy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Luvlyna:

Lol, you made no sense actually.
You're talking about people abusing others meanwhile your comment reeks of one. Party of hate always claiming to be saints, you lack credibility. I don't have any time to waste on you, you are actually privileged to have a response from me.

Check my signature and you'll be fine

Why should I be gentle with a thug like you? Would a thug appreciate gentililty?
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ElsonMorali: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
believe042:

[s]
you should be ashamed of your self for voting buhari if your not benefiting from his government. next level of poverty[/s]
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by 2truthfulguy: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / Onnoghen’s Trial, Proof Of Deeper Rot In Judiciary – SANs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.