Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes (28853 Views)

Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by RexTramadol1: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2019
ABUBAKAR Bukola Saraki

We love you
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Abfinest007(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2019
am afraid for pdp d big pdp fish should swing into action
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by seunogunmolu1: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2019
The margin would be landslide, APC is using the structure, they are pulling the crowd here in Lagos island, I’m the only youth that voted in my polling unit for over 3 hours now, what’s going on. Are the youth not voting?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by witchdoctor007(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2019
Thieves Thieves
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Maket: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Are these surrounding Atiku not worst than Buhari?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by abbaapple: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2019
angry

They will all gonna fail! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by hoctre20(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2019
atikulated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by zagadon: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2019
YOU GET CORRECT SCORE NAI U DEY FOR NAIRALAND WITH US,WAY U FOR DON SELL UR PHONE TAKE BET AND WIN BIG,U COME DEY FINE PEOPLE WAY NO GET MONEY TO SCAM.
GO VOTE MAKE NIGERIA BE GREAT AGAIN.
LIKES FOR A BETTER NIGERIA...
Dan884:
[sup][/sup]
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Abeyjide: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2019
happy I voted apc

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by blowjob: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2019
DIS THIEVES, NOT GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY.

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by IbukunSangotola(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Dan884:
[sup][/sup]
i dey wonder wetin all these bet9ja correct score boys predicted when Citizens trashed Chelsea some weeks ago
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by sweetjohn(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76026314:
Ok
they will steal your brain from your stupid skull
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Mccullum: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
franchasng:
Nationwide riot loading angry angry

Are you merchant of war?

Peace in Naija

No riot in Naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by 9ja083: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
FemiEddy:
Why do I have a feeling rigging is going on grin
APC = PDP
most units in the east haven't started by this time. No INEC OFFICIAL and materials. Is it there plan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by seunogunmolu1: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
The elections won’t be different from 2015
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by sweetjohn(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mouth Gig:
DIS THIEVES, NOT GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY.

SAI BABA BUHARI
Do they steal your brain from your skull?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
seunogunmolu1:
The margin would be landslide, APC is using the structure, they are pulling the crowd here in Lagos island, I’m the only youth that voted in my polling unit for over 3 hours now, what’s going on. Are the youth not voting?
LMFAO
dem dey their house dey atikulate obidiently
awon ode
na BBN dey call am
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Ashinner: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku for real there is no doubt in it I just cast my vote this morning waiting for the result to come
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by sweetjohn(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
witchdoctor007:
Thieves Thieves
they will your mum from your dad. Idiotic zombie
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by phase1: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Atiku will win and will be sworn in.

Both winning and swearing in, online.

Online venue: Nairaland.

Is not just online. This na real..

We talk am and we do am.

Join us in congratulating President Atiku.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by BubuZombi: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Botg If You Have Failed...
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Shortage of ballot papers in southern Kaduna, and there is massive turn out of the eligible voters.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76026314:
Ok
This cant appeal to me and many Nigerians because we have voted already . Sorry grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by prigoz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Well spoken my incoming Presido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by WilsonGideon1: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have just cast my vote,real vote buying going on,APC 3000 while PDP 3500.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by FemiEddy(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
9ja083:

most units in the east haven't started by this time. No INEC OFFICIAL and materials. Is it there plan?
Sure
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by islandmoon: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
look at this buffon who had a good job before buhari came to power in 2015, and lost it around September 2015, he used to work in a good company that produced roofing sheets and he used to sell roofing materials by bringing customers to the company and his commission paid to him on regular basis, he had a car and almost completed his own house, but since 2015 the company asked him to go due to poor sales , high cost of materials affecting their business and production , he has been suffering.

he didnt know where his problem came from, I asked him to go vote and he said he will still vote for Buhari again, I told him to remember why he lost his job in the first place, and he said Buhari didnt sack him, he claimed the Indian man did, just imagine!

he dare not call me to ask for 2k as usual because I will ask him to go and collect it from Buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Ohbets: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
See prove of our latest winning below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan, Gbajabiamila, CJN Tanko Muhammad, Others Under Probe / Lagos State Governemnt Demolishes SURE-P Head Quarters / EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.