Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes (28851 Views)

Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by GentleMoney: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
StArusi:
Let's get Nigeria working again
Hmm..
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Kingosytex(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Monitoring election process as an agent can be interesting.

By Tuesday, Saraki and Atiku would be covering their corrupt faces in shame.

I look forward to recovering of looted funds from Atiku, Saraki and Obasanjo and more.

what about akpabio, aregbesola, lawal daura, amaechi, tinubu and a whole lot of others?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Ugosample(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
islandmoon:
look at this buffon who had a good job before buhari came to power in 2015, and lost it around September 2015, he used to work in a good company that produced roofing sheets and he used to sell roofing materials by bringing customers to the company and his commission paid to him on regular basis, he had a car and almost completed his own house, but since 2015 the company asked him to go due to poor sales , high cost of materials affecting their business and production , he has been suffering.

he didnt know where his problem came from, I asked him to go vote and he said he will still vote for Buhari again, I told him to remember why he lost his job in the first place, and he said Buhari didnt sack him, he claimed the Indian man did, just imagine!

he dare not call me to ask for 2k as usual because I will ask him to go and collect it from Buhari.

no mind these fools

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Robynwelo1(f): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Robynwelo1(f): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
seunogunmolu1:
The margin would be landslide, APC is using the structure, they are pulling the crowd here in Lagos island, I’m the only youth that voted in my polling unit for over 3 hours now, what’s going on. Are the youth not voting?

We have heard you Oga. Mouth no dey pain you? undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Ashinner: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pls if you are youth and you want better future for ur self pls don't sell your vote don't stay at home argue, go to the polling booth and vote for the candidate of your choice.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by ayanbaba2(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
tyorri:
Exclusive Information Every Nairalander Need To Have At His/her Disposal In 2019 _+

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)

WhatsApp : 0 8 1 0 9 5 5 7 5 3 9

:

in two weeks...?

you must be related to lai Muhamed
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by yoribo: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76026314:
Ok

Pls Sir can you, tell us how much he stole, that is on record, when he is VP' but Osibanjo has stolen 6 billion so far as VP on record.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Ashinner: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
In the area called Amukoko under ajeromi ifelodun in one street there called adeoye school bus stop Bale, riot is going on there now the hoodlums are fighting there even pursuing police try to scatter the polling booth,pls we call for security agencies
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by damilare442: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Atiku will win and will be sworn in.

10 k for you if they both win, if Saraki wins I will give u another 5k

Both winning and swearing in, online.

Online venue: Nairaland.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Deelar: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Eeeehya! Bye-bye to pdp they hv die! grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Bgetto: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mark my word Atiku will not delivered his home town Jada
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by lalax(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bros, no b by force to vote dis man... we no like BUHARI.

Rilwayne001:
Like for BUHARI, share for MUHAMMAD

LET'S SEE WHO WIN sad
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by GAJIT: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Saraki also speaks after Voting.watch him HERE

Look at these Atikulated votes; with these votes Buhari's votes are cancelled.

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by atobs4real(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Atiku Abubakar Speaks After Casting His Vote in Adamawa.

"I just cast my vote at Ajiya Ward in Yola, Adamawa State. Go out and cast your vote too if you have not done so yet. #NigeriaDecides2019"

Watch the video as he is mobbed HERE
Ajiya in Yoruba land is we suffer. Atiku means We Done Die. I refuse to die in Jesus name oooo. Amen
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by GAJIT: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
More

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by GAJIT: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
More, and most importantly...

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Askme8: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
I just love his fighting spirit but unfortunately he can't win this 2019 election. Not even against Osibanjo in 2023. Cos no room for a looter again
for your aboki afonja mind abi
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by loswhite(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Monitoring election process as an agent can be interesting.

By Tuesday, Saraki and Atiku would be covering their corrupt faces in shame.

I look forward to recovering of looted funds from Atiku, Saraki and Obasanjo and more.
why did you not look forward to recovering it 4 years ago? When they were APC members you did not recover money, now they are PDP you want to recover Money. The problem with Nigeria is the citizens. Educated illiterate everywhere you go
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes by Ahasco(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
opsylojay:
Who's your favorite? Like for Buhari share for Atiku

Otem who is your preferred candidate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper / EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe / Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.