Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) (3163 Views)

Why Osinbajo Sings Hope Despite Insecurity, Economic Hardship / Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity / Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by yrex01(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

You people should stop deceiving yourselves with early morning pics. We are not almajiri who sleep at the polling units. This is the current pic of ifeanyi uba voting in amambra. You can see the crowd
calling em beggers but yet depends on der votes to defeat buhari. U guys v a brain problems but seems un bothered.

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Asshurbanipal: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
yrex01:
calling em beggers but yet depends on der votes to defeat buhari. U guys v a brain problems but seems un bothered.
Lol. They have a choice to remain beggers or get jobs. They are not helping us by voting out buhari, its in their own best interest
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Konki: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

99.9% there are voting Buhari grin grin Ipob yoot!

Taaaa

Who told u, from ur bedroom?
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
zionmde:

so people who are not on social media who don't know the current trend of development in the world should decide who leads a nation that claims to be developing?
I spit on people like u. u are proud to come here to say they are not on social media

anyway i don't care who wins.But any abokki coming to beg me for alms will get a slap

iddiots
governance is not done on social media but in reality. The people are experiencing their government physically and real. You dnt have to be on social media to knw wat good a government is doing

Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by 3rdeyeNigeria: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol. They have a choice to remain beggers or get jobs. They are not helping us by voting out buhari, its in their own best interest

If they like, they Should vote Buhari... Thats what we Yoruba's want.

Even though it's not morally right or easy Most yorubas are hoping, Buhari would be declared incapacitated and our son would be president.

Time would tell.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by zionmde: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ray97:
governance is not done on social media but in reality. The people are experiencing their government physically and real. You dnt have to be on social media to knw wat good a government is doing
teach me more
Tell me how many educated and enlightened people that are not on social media?
so the almajiris and illiterates who can neither understand nor speak English are the ones experiencing government in reality.

In summary only illiterates should decide who rules the country

rubbish
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by rusher14: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
zionmde:

teach me more
Tell me how many educated and enlightened people that are not on social media?
so the almajiris and illiterates who can neither understand nor speak English are the ones experiencing government in reality.

In summary only illiterates should decide who rules the country

rubbish

So you wish to disenfranchise your fellow citizens on the basis of educational qualification.

Your Atiku that you are supporting, what is his educational qualification?

Why do you think you are better than any northerner?

If you think you are, then it is also right to say a 16 year old white kid is your superior.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by zionmde: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
rusher14:

So you wish to disenfranchise your fellow citizens on the basis of educational qualification.

Your Atiku that you are supporting, what is his educational qualification?

Why do you think you are better than any northerner?

If you think you are, then it is also right to say a 16 year old white kid is your superior.

go back and read how it all began
I am trying to put the "real voters are not on social media" idiotts in their place.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by rusher14: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
zionmde:

go back and read how it all began
I am trying to put the "real voters are not on social media" idiotts in their place.

But it's true.

Most voters are not on social media.

You do know it's not the only way to be informed.

The good old radio, TV, newspapers and even town hall meetings still serve.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by zionmde: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
rusher14:

But it's true.

Most voters are not on social media.

You do know it's not the only way to be informed.

The good old radio, TV, newspapers and even town hall meetings still serve.
That is nothing to be proud of.anybody proud of it should have the head checked.its shameful that illiterates who know nothing about development holds the destiny of a country like Nigeria

and u know my opinion
no WAEC no voting
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by rusher14: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
zionmde:

That is nothing to be proud of.anybody proud of it should have the head checked.its shameful that illiterates who know nothing about development holds the destiny of a country like Nigeria

and u know my opinion
no WAEC no voting

And definitely that would change the voting pattern?

Don't we have many on Nairaland that act worse than beasts?

Has having multiple degrees stopped the Nigerian politician from keeping his hands from the public purse?
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by Asshurbanipal: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

If they like, they Should vote Buhari... Thats what we Yoruba's want.

Even though it's not morally right or easy Most yorubas are hoping, Buhari would be declared incapacitated and our son would be president.

Time would tell.
We all already knew its yorubw plan. But the cabal will humiliate yorubas while we laugh
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by zionmde: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
rusher14:

And definitely that would change the voting pattern?

Don't we have many on Nairaland that act worse than beasts?

Has having multiple degrees stopped the Nigerian politician from keeping his hands from the public purse?

it won't be perfect
but it will be close to it
90℅ of those illiterates don't know why they are voting rather than wat they are told in religious centres. they have no conscience, so why should someone that backwards have a choice? wen u put a demand on being educated before having a say, u will see things changing rapidly in the north

if u can't get government jobs without a certificate why should u help in deciding the fate of a country without certificate
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by rusher14: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
zionmde:

it won't be perfect
but it will be close to it
90℅ of those illiterates don't know why they are voting rather than wat they are told in religious centres. they have no conscience, so why should someone that backwards have a choice? wen u put a demand on being educated before having a say, u will see things changing rapidly in the north

if u can't get government jobs without a certificate why should u help in deciding the fate of a country without certificate

You cannot say they do not know why they are voting.

In the last couple of weeks someone has been here on Nairaland showing house to house campaign by APC canvassers who obviously sensitized them.

Nowhere in the world are the less educated disenfranchised. For instance, the "chavs" of UK vote, the less privileged in Bangladesh vote, whilst the rednecks do in the States.

You are not superior to anybody and no one would take your suggestion seriously.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by kayzat: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
zionmde:

so people who are not on social media who don't know the current trend of development in the world should decide who leads a nation that claims to be developing?
I spit on people like u. u are proud to come here to say they are not on social media

anyway i don't care who wins.But any abokki coming to beg me for alms will get a slap

iddiots

Educated or not they are Nigerians and have the right to vote who will govern them. You call them aboki , almajiri , illiterates , zombie or whatever but they always show when it's time to make the biggest decision in the country while the posh and educated ones are no where to be found.
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by CrtlAltDel: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

We all already knew its yorubw plan. But the cabal will humiliate yorubas while we laugh
Let be bookmark this thread.....just for chestbeating refrence cos if I hear Biafra or death after this election una go know say no be only una Sabi make trouble and noise
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by zionmde: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
kayzat:

Educated or not they are Nigerians and have the right to vote who will govern them. You call them aboki , almajiri , illiterates , zombie or whatever but they always show when it's time to make the biggest decision in the country while the posh and educated ones are no where to be found.
Yeah they are the ones that make all the decisions and still suffer the most.poverty will remain embedded in their lives forever
As for the educated and posh, they can't come and be dragging issues with almajiris. no matter the winner they will remain beggars who cares?

my kids will not drag with them in future, once wify is pregnant off to us
rubbish

Sai baba jare

till they all die of hunger
Re: Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) by kayzat: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Another polling unit in Kano State grin grin

Don't kill this people yet now. Lol

Top 10 Richest Politicians In The World & Their Net Worth / Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos / The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves