Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos (3158 Views)

Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss / Police Clears Senator Akwashiki Of Adultery Allegation, Indict Accusers / These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by phylshan: 2:04pm On May 03, 2021
The way Mr. Garba Shehu is holding unto throwback photos for further references calls for caution. If Bishop Kukah or Cardinal Onayikan speak up against the presidency, the attached photos may one day surface to prove how they once led other Catholic bishops to Aso Villa to ask for contracts. Just thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by CodeTemplar: 2:07pm On May 03, 2021
. . . Garba Shehu the propaganda photojournalist.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by IfGodbeforus(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2021
They are falling and collapsing on all fronts, so they look for anything or anyone to grab.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 03, 2021
sometimes if una dey post Buhari picture dey try put RIP on top of his picture..

because I no know if I get president, the man is living but useless...

quote me make i insult you small grin

9 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by maestroferddi: 2:44pm On May 03, 2021
That senseless assertion by the Shehu fellow has to be the lowest of the low for a presidential spokesperson.

Epic dementia...

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by Rareoil(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2021
lucky999:
sometimes if una dey post Buhari picture dey try put RIP on top of his picture..

chai see finishing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 03, 2021
You are really shallow

This is shallow, an association of Catholic bishops in Nigeria goes to pay a courtesy visit to the president and you call it begging

This is quite different from mbaka who was praise singing buhari and going niccodaemously

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by phylshan: 3:20pm On May 03, 2021
Mikehot:
You are really shallow

This is shallow, an association of Catholic bishops in Nigeria goes to pay a courtesy visit to the president and you call it begging

This is quite different from mbaka who was praise singing buhari and going niccodaemously
Try to engage without resorting to insults please. Didn't you read or hear Mbaka:s response.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by veli1(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2021
Gumi, Pantami, Buhari, El-rufai, and more can also be indicted from their past utterances. cool

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by chiiraq802(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2021
lucky999:

I just quote you to say RIP to Buhari and to give you this Cold Beer ..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by Toktee(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2021
phylshan:
The way Mr. Garba Shehu is holding unto throwback photos for further references calls for caution. If Bishop Kukah or Cardinal Onayikan speak up against the presidency, the attached photos may one day surface to prove how they once le
d other Catholic bishops to Aso Villa to ask for contracts. Just thinking out loud
How is he going to indicts him, for shaking hands or failing to honor his promise to free Mbaka?

Some of you the only thing in ur brain is two little white stones line ice fish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by dat9jaguy(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2021
lucky999:

Oh boy your stupidity na on another level. The person wey do you this thing wicked gan.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by somehow: 6:41pm On May 03, 2021
They have actually been speaking against Buhari.
Re: Garba Shehu Can Indict Bishop Kukah, Cardinal Onayikan With These Photos by Pat081: 8:32pm On May 03, 2021
Mikehot:
You are really shallow

God bless you and who knows he may be the one that went there to greet them wen the old fool is looking for vote that time

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Shooting And Harassing People Unprovoked At Douglas Road, Imo / What Would Happen To Nigeria If The US Imposed Trade Sanctions On Us? / How Atiku Abubakar Started The Privatisation That Made Most Nigerians JOBLESS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.