Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Is The Samsung Galaxy S10 ,s10+ A Worthy Upgrade????? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Samsung Galaxy S10 ,s10+ A Worthy Upgrade????? (404 Views)

Do You Think The Infinix Hot 8 Is A Worthy Upgrade? / Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e And Galaxy Fold Launch - Livestream!!! / Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10 E, S10 X 5g Specifications, Features, Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Samsung Galaxy S10 ,s10+ A Worthy Upgrade????? by Telvin7(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
When the Samsung Galaxy s10 came out , I was so excited that I had to check for the video on YouTube but my mood changed coz what I saw I have seen it B4...... .
The Samsung Galaxy s10 ,s10+ is a beast but it's body is like a brick.......it no more has that sexy look like the s8+.........that rounded corners.........it's now like the note 8......
Secondly, the cutout on the screen is big but it still got that bezel....... The honor v20 actually looks better . ....

Furthermore, it got a big 4100 mAh ba3 ....kudos to Samsung but with a 15w charger.....and pray it's not going to blow like the note 7 ........

The wireless charging though is great but it's like dey copied from Huawei.........and the gradient colour finish.....but they can copy each other ....no probs

In addition, the Galaxy s10+ doesn't look that attractive .....the phone looks big and the camera at the back got that bump...........

Talking about the cameras, a triple camera set up I s first for the Samsung flagship but it's only comparable to the Huawei p20 pro or less.............

The only thing that looks good about the phone is the one UI but the icons looks big and cartoonish but the one hand implementation is great.. .. .......

The s10,s10+ is a great phone with HDR 10 QHD+ AMOLED screen but the Huawei mate 20 pro looks better and feels better .....only downside.....is the GPU.....
But if I may ask, what if iPhone launches a phone with curved ,19.9 aspect ratio, QHD+ , 4000mah, triple camera setup and reverse wireless charging.......?
Re: Is The Samsung Galaxy S10 ,s10+ A Worthy Upgrade????? by BoboKush(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
undecided
Re: Is The Samsung Galaxy S10 ,s10+ A Worthy Upgrade????? by sherlock221: 1:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Your spec bro, being curved or not isn't a major point of argument. Samsung Galaxy S10 for me looks great , it checklists most customer needed specs...other 'buts' are more personal and indifferent choices

1 Like

Re: Is The Samsung Galaxy S10 ,s10+ A Worthy Upgrade????? by henry007(m): 2:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Telvin7:
When the Samsung Galaxy s10 came out , I was so excited that I had to check for the video on YouTube but my mood changed coz what I saw I have seen it B4...... .
The Samsung Galaxy s10 ,s10+ is a beast but it's body is like a brick.......it no more has that sexy look like the s8+.........that rounded corners.........it's now like the note 8......

Lol Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may need to see it for yourself(LIVE)
Re: Is The Samsung Galaxy S10 ,s10+ A Worthy Upgrade????? by techTidot: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
The S10 is a nice looking device unlike the S9.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Specs Review, Performance / Help About Vernee Mix 2 / Please Help MTN Jos Network Is Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.