Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) (17345 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by sammyj: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by ttxtu: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
hd
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by ekaette1621: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Some PDP wailers will start blaming Buhari for this
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
leflxy:
The lil gal.. Not even happy to see his face.. #Atikulated all the way

You will cry this coming week? You want to bet on it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Olabets: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
See prove below

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by neweraomo: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is so good for them to be standing amongst us while we vote

1 Like

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
chimpanze, weather u cast or not apc wil b flush out
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Sannisege: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
My chairman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
cathodekazim:
M APC though

But this man is a true definition of short man devil

DAT pikin self dey fear

Lol. Did you also notice how he threw away his face?
I guess body odour things.

1 Like

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Kylekent59: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Voting should stop at 4pm, some polling centers started late.
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by system1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by erons22(m): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
short devil
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by seunogunmolu1: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Vote is about to be counted here in Lagos island, Igbosere by Cowlane ward 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by akdjr(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku cannot get up to100 votes in my local government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Emmaino99(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
when they need us they will queued with us
but when we needs them, they are nowhere to be found
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by rusher14: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
yemeshak:
This dingbat is one of the reasons why I don't tell people I am from Edo state.

Foolish old man bereft of sense.

Edo is for Atiku. I collected his money and voted Atiku.

I'm sure you are proud of Lucky Igbinedion.
angry
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Done and dusted!!!!....
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Gizer:
Like for PDP, Share for APC
After election pack all the shares and likes to GTB and convert them to cash... Oponu oshi

1 Like

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
CheapDataGuy:
Quick one, I learnt that his wife is not Nigerian citizen.
My question is since now she's married to a Nigerian and she's living in Nigeria, can she vote??

You just raised an important question.

Maybe Comrade Adams Oshiomole 's wife is yet to complete her naturalization by marriage immigration rules.
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Gizer: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
goodlifehyd:
After election pack all the shares and likes to GTB and convert them to cash... Oponu oshi
Hahahaha! E pain am...
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Manuel69: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
CheapDataGuy:
My question is since now she's married to a Nigerian and she's living in Nigeria, can she vote??

Absolutely
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Olajah81: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
CheapDataGuy:

Crazy dey worry u
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by bizhop01: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
musb92yahooco:
Sai baba
Buhari vote atiku
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Olajah81: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
stano2:
No result sheet present in my polling unit, so no voting

Crazy dey worry u...
Naa compulsory say u must vote...
I swear u need mental therapy....??
4+4
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by ukeleh: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
olametrix:
When you need us, u queue with us on the same line, after using us, then you are no where to be found when we need you
Useless politicians
What will someone do again? If he didn't
join the queue, you will say he jumped the queue now he is on the queue you still complain

1 Like

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by chccho(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
I just like this man sha!!! very stubborn and powerful. A small but mighty man.

1 Like

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by Sugarplum777(f): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dead man

Join my signature let's wreck the bookies grin
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by ChijyWills(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2019

1 Share

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole casts his vote at his polling unit in Edo (Photos) by springtech(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Adams the stubborn man vigorously passionate about his pocket sorry party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Resigns From Opposition PRP, May Join PDP / How Ganduje Became An Outsider In Kano APC / 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.