Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) (35098 Views)

Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) / Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ahebutterkyhu5:

Na your wreteched father land. Your region is more developed Na why you oloribus are filled all over south west
when my grandfather came to lagos and established a construction company, your grandfather was farming cocoyam. U should thank us.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Ahebutterkyhu5: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
thatigboman:
when my grandfather came to lagos and established a construction company, your grandfather was farming cocoyam. U should thank us.
You mean 2 by 2 company?
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ahebutterkyhu5:

You mean 2 by 2 company?
no. A construction company. Apart from being an agbero, u have a problem with comprehension
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Viergeachar: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
thatigboman:
demola the chief thug was burnt to death

Keep playing the victim and beating empty chest like a chimp at the same time.

Las las, all of us go dey alright.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Ahebutterkyhu5: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
thatigboman:
no. A construction company. Apart from being an agbero, u have a problem with comprehension
Shut up olofo. You wey Dey sell gala and fanyogo for Lagos
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
thatigboman:

grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
deepwater:
Tinubu has a lot to explain.

If you claim to be the jagaban allow the igbos in okota vote for their choice

Stop intimidating them, I bet u that amuwo lga result would have sent shivers down sanwo olus spine.

Hence they had to create crisis there.

I blame the IGBOS for developing that swamp called amuwo odofin to what it is today.

Ago has been developed that with NGN 20m you can't even buy a plot of swamp.

Now this is how u pay your developers ?

Igbos be like garri as u dey soak them for water, them dey rise

you people are fools go back to you enclaves in the east.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by TeeZinnas: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
I go call MC Oluomo I go report all of them
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by wethebest(m): 5:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Omofranca:

Great pity! My own Oshodi/Isolo polling unit was VERY peaceful. Sauntered there to vote and sauntered back home. No stress or intimidation whatsoever. Average Nigerian is peaceful. Desperado politicians and their thugs are the problem of our democracy.

Tnk God no chaos in ur zone......
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Lexicon123: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

If you don't vote in the East as we have commanded, i would be waiting for you with my koboko grin
- Am not from the East, but I detest thuggery. One of the reasons the youths' "...tomorrow " never comes. Promoting hatred and blindly fighting for politicians that will never bring their children to the war front. Think about it man!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
na wa o
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
我什么都没有

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Democratic Process ‘Too Slow For My Liking’ / Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over / Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.