Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) (35100 Views)

Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) / Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
Chinekepikin:
Shared by Demolarewaju, He Wrote :

Look at voters running for dear lives: what happened to Snatch At Your Own Risk??

APC thugs deliberately sent to disrupt the voting process in Igbo dominated areas where PDP is expected to win - thus is systematic rigging
@inecnigeria

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/voters-running-for-their-lives-as-thugs.html?m=1
[/s]

You flat heads just like wailing

Every area in Lagos id Igbo dominated area now.

Abeg make una do die before dem announce result o!

Wait for the heart attack before you die

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
they are the ones you will see in rallies.they have no pvc. their aim is to distrupt.that's what they are paid for
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Conceptman: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
they have finally divide Nigeria
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Koralords: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
The bastards shouting steal ballot and die can now see that was just a gimmick to allow apc thugs unleash violence ,where are the soldiers you people where boasting would shoot ballot snatchers ,this the 4th place In Lagos election is been disrupted ,if na so Jonathan do Una for no enter

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
that's APC plan
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
This country is a zoo! I can't wait to leave on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
raker300:
...Only south west with violence during elections..

These pple should work on themselves and leave this unhealthy fixation on igbos..
They are low thinking animals, they know in a level playing field they can never measure up to the Igbos in any indices...imagine been these panicky even in your supposed turf enough to send thugs to harass women and children.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by EdoBozz(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
deepwater:
Kia

Lol... Na Optima or Sportage you dey call? Abeg which of the Kia be that.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by stasius: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lagos is hot this period!!!

God save us!!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by drey076(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by boxypane(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Victory play has started. PDP leading... APC wins!
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
deepwater:
Tinubu has a lot to explain.

If you claim to be the jagaban allow the igbos in okota vote for their choice

Stop intimidating them, I bet u that amuwo lga result would have sent shivers down sanwo olus spine.

Hence they had to create crisis there.

I blame the IGBOS for developing that swamp called amuwo odofin to what it is today.

Ago has been developed that with NGN 20m you can't even buy a plot of swamp.

Now this is how u pay your developers ?

Igbos be like garri as u dey soak them for water, them dey rise

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by MrRichmond: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
helinues:
It seems like the owner of this blog is a clown

This actually happened!

I was there!

There are broken bottles everywhere, the thugs ran away with ballot boxes, materials were burnt, people were chased away.

If you don't know how to verify news, don't go running your mouth like a fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Aypsalms: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lagos again
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Seun360(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Yes, dem don change am for Igbo politicians that thinks they can hold political offices in lagos or represent any Lagos constituency at the house of representatives.

They should cross the niger river and test their popularity over there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Why are they running?

They should stay and defend their votes na. Shebi they are always chest-beating online saying nonsense about Yorubas.

Igbos don't run, stay and defend your votes. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
deepwater:
Tinubu has a lot to explain.

If you claim to be the jagaban allow the igbos in okota vote for their choice

Stop intimidating them, I bet u that amuwo lga result would have sent shivers down sanwo olus spine.

Hence they had to create crisis there.

I blame the IGBOS for developing that swamp called amuwo odofin to what it is today.

Ago has been developed that with NGN 20m you can't even buy a plot of swamp.

Now this is how u pay your developers ?

Igbos be like garri as u dey soak them for water, them dey rise
Are you married?
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:
Why are they running?

They should stay and defend their votes na. Shebi they are always chest-beating online saying nonsense about Yorubas.

Igbos don't run, stay and defend your votes. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Seun360(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Yes, dem don change am for flat headed politicians that thinks they can hold political offices in lagos or represent any Lagos constituency at the house of representatives.

They should cross the niger river and test their popularity over there.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Shared by Demolarewaju, He Wrote :

Look at voters running for dear lives: what happened to Snatch At Your Own Risk??

APC thugs deliberately sent to disrupt the voting process in Igbo dominated areas where PDP is expected to win - thus is systematic rigging
@inecnigeria

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/voters-running-for-their-lives-as-thugs.html?m=1

You’re posting fake pictures of people exercising and calling it rigging. Fool
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Djyucee1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
very unfortunate.
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lagos again!! The most barbaric and violent state In Nigeria. Lagos of touts.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by fedora04: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
I knew they won't make the same mistake they made in 2015.They were shocked when the Ibo minority took swept the entire vote then

Well the truth is power belongs to the people. Time will tell. Those of you who think they are fighting corruption.. Wake up.

My tots

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
What is happening in Lagos today is what have never happened before. It truly show that Tinubu and APC are not confident of winning Lagos freely. It's so shameful to our democracy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Dmanlex(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Don't allow stupid politicians to use you for their selfish desires
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by helinues: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
MrRichmond:

This actually happened!

I was there!

There are broken bottles everywhere, the thugs ran away with ballot boxes, materials were burnt, people were chased away.

If you don't know how to verify news, don't go running your mouth like a fool!

The headline was Kwara before the op modified it.

Be patience and calm next time before accusing people..

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Platony(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
cry cry

RIVERS & BAYELSA STATES ARE BOILING.

BUHARI & APC IS EVIL!!!!!!

Watch this Video: This is Rivers State.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuOgjn8nPtV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ii3qafjmzspd

1 Like

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by afonjay: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mc oluomo action in progress. Omo Igbo etiri kankan

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by xtophy1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin grin grin grin

"Asked to go back to the East and vote"

Just comply nah and all will be fine.

Have you seen any Yoruba or Hausa man complaining he was denied voting in the East?

Let us not be emotional or tribalistic here, charity begins at home. This is a wake-up call for those who have ears

I would first develop my own first before developing a stranger's home.

Why will i build a house first in Cameroun before Nigeria? That's not a smart move
I swear with the seven gods in dis world, you dont have one piece of sense. The reasoning faculty is faulty.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by thatigboman: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Aguda, Okota, Ago Palace. All PDP strongholds in lagos. APC thugs disrupted the elections and burnt the ballot paper. Unacceptable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
xtophy1:
I swear with the seven gods in dis world, you dont have one piece of sense. The reasoning faculty is faulty.

I love how you cry. Now try going towards a polling booth, i am waiting with my koboko cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
If Igbo votes are insignificant y are you hypocrite troubled about who they vote? Is this not democracy?

What a people! What a set of sophistication m0r0ns!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos / Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI / Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.