Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari (42814 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Festus Keyamo Reacts As Atiku Loses To Buhari At The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by JudasNaCarrot: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
God punish all of you there.

That lifeless goat will be defeated today.
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by aydelicious: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
our God is working on the person is going to put on that sit,we Nigerians are keep watching...
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by arrestdarrester: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is not news. OBJ lost his polling unit and won nationwide. So, what's new?

For your info PDP cleared Reps, Senate and Presidential in my polling unit.
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by RealityShot: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
HAHAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by KuwaiitiDinar: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
I heard this an hour ego from a friend in Nigeria but maybe it was rigged
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by deji17: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
I no tell una?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by ejimatic: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by haffaze777(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by baganas: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
fake news

what's the figure cheesy
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by ozo13(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
GuyWise101:
Bulhari is a goner as long as this election is concerned.

Nigerians have OBIdiently ATIKUlated let not our votes be tampered by the lifeless one.
2 vs 0 already. grin home and away grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by omooba969(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chubhie:
Didn't he campaign in his hometown? We all patiently await the magical numbers from Kano. The people want Atiku-Obi. May the will of the people obliterate any magical numbers from Kano.

What do you mean by thatundecided..... wishful thinking.grin
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Guestlander: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:

Sorry.
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Topmaike007(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
shachris05:

in an APC state? please. Atiku gave him a good run.
you have no point Bro....in his own state again,I can't imagine myself loosing my local government because my kinsmen Will rally around me..look at Osun State election for instance all candidates won their local government respectively....Atiku has failed already

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Carlyscales: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin grin Atikulooter a colossal failure grin grin
This is the battle!
We are more interested in d war
So chill down
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by seasonstt1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Abjay97:
Fake News

You better wake up to reality before you ran out time.
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Blacklord0739(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC Governorship aspirant loosing his unit to PDP nko....and don't forget that in northern state whether you are bad or good,once you're a bigot Muslim they will support you in everything

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by JudasNaCarrot: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2019

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by agabusta: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
jcmaiah:
Interesting. When they posted Buharis polling unit they wrote the name and exact number of vote each of them got. Atiku polling unit no get name? What was Atikus score? Lies!

You should direct your anger at premium times biased reportage.

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by dotcomnamename: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BiafraIsFree:
Remember: APC ruling party is in charge of PVCs printing also result producers.

[/s]

Cry us a river grin

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Blue3k:
Thats tough a loss. Funny enough many predicted this would happen to him on this website. If he loses Adamawa and election at large PDP needs to do better job fielding candidates with open primaries.
obasanjo even lost woefully

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by samyyoung1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chief.....
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by mcmyvoice: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
jcmaiah:
Interesting. When they posted Buharis polling unit they wrote the name and exact number of vote each of them got. Atiku polling unit no get name? What was Atikus score? Lies!
. Didn't you read the post? Now open Your eyes and look: Atikulate- 167 while Buhari- 186

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Zombicmodz: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chubhie:
Didn't he campaign in his hometown? We all patiently await the magical numbers from Kano. The people want Atiku-Obi. May the will of the people obliterate any magical numbers from Kano.

Mrs Buhari is a princess of Adamawa...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Petersamuel8(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
truly you have been vindicated, I saw your thread genius. cheesy I wonder what those that says you are having ear problem will be doing now cry cry cry cry cry grin

exactly I also heard sai buhari on AIT, but later another group started chanting sai atiki

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Gbyte02: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Obj lost his polling unit to APC now Atiku, waiting for that of otueke.. This is really funny.. APC perfected their rigging
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Blacklord0739:
APC Governorship aspirant loosing his unit to PDP nko....and don't forget that in northern state whether you are bad or good,once you're a bigot Muslim they will support you in everything
consolation don dey roll in ooooo.
sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Topmaike007(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Maket:
grin grin grin grin You can't win your own house but expecting magic from another place.
don't mind them they're daydreaming

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Felixv: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Some of those atikulooter folks are already crying.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
GuyWise101:
Bulhari is a goner as long as this election is concerned.

Nigerians have OBIdiently ATIKUlated let not our votes be tampered by the lifeless one.

Yeah right! Some ignorant Nigerians have obediently atikulated with the serial election loser and waiting patiently for another round of trashing and wailing.

Sai Buhari!!!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Death!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.