Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari (42832 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Festus Keyamo Reacts As Atiku Loses To Buhari At The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Blacklord0739(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lagos APC Governorship Aspirant loosing to PDP nko....in Northern state they're all fanatic to religion, since you're a devote Muslim they will support you like.......upon that what's the margin between them...just few numbers,just wait and watch
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by akdjr(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
I wonder how people think Atiku can defeat Buhari in an election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Felixv:
Some of those atikulooter folks are already crying.

I tell you. After all the social media propaganda, reality has come home to roost. I hope they won't make the same mistake again in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by nonsobaba: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bushyhair:
I dy shame for Atiku

so I stood under d hot Sun for 3hrs to cast my vote for Atiku only for d dunce to lose e polling unit

I nr vote again I swear
cheesy grin grin
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Blacklord0739(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
weavesquad:

consolation don dey roll in ooooo.
sorry bro
Victorious is for PDP just wait and see
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by nho4: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by EazyMoh(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bushyhair:
I dy shame for Atiku

so I stood under d hot Sun for 3hrs to cast my vote for Atiku only for d dunce to lose e polling unit

I nr vote again I swear
ATIKU himself knew he wouldn't win his PU, his LG, Adamawa and NE in general. He is only counting of SE and SS votes, that's why he had no point to campaign with in the North.
Only people who are ignorant about politics in the North think an ATIKU with all his dirty past stands a chance against Buhari, generally viewed as the most trustworthy politician in our modern politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by brimoknight(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
E don dey happen
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
nonsobaba:
cheesy grin grin

m serious o
I nr dy do politics b4
my first time of voting
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Ajjpsalm(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Topmaike007(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
franchasng:
This is how APC gets millions of votes in Kano.....Kano have 4.7million registered voters including children, can we all see angry
PDP did the same in my state in Ebonyi State, so that is not News
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by BareFacedLies(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
GuyWise101:
Bulhari is a goner as long as this election is concerned.

Nigerians have OBIdiently ATIKUlated let not our votes be tampered by the lifeless one.

You will soon wake up from your dream grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by olumide4christ: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
Remember: APC ruling party is in charge of PVCs printing also result producers.

Also remember that the INEC chairman responded to Osita Chidoka's comment on this matter during his press conference last Saturday.
Prof. Mahmood said this man's company has been producing PVCs for INEC since 2011, when PDP was fully in power. Why are people whipping up sentiments because APC is in power & PDP is in opposition? Would they have done so if the tables were turned?
That the man decided to contest for a political post in his state will not make INEC cancel the contract with the company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
cheesy free Nkowobi plus cold Malt on Monday. Nb:Any pigs wey wan commit suicide is free to do so.God nor go vex

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Harfisco(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
finished
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by modath(f): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Blue3k:
Thats tough a loss. Funny enough many predicted this would happen to him on this website. If he loses Adamawa and election at large PDP needs to do better job fielding candidates with open primaries.

So that primary nor open enough? Be fooling yasef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Blue3k(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
weavesquad:
obasanjo even lost woefully

I didnt take his 3rd force seriously anyway or what ever he endorsed.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Biafra or death loading. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where is jman06,that was saying that Atiku would win Adamawa tongue he did not even win his polling unit na him state he won come win grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Mrbaz1: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
GuyWise101:

Nigerians have OBIdiently ATIKUlated let not our votes be tampered by the lifeless one.
guy ur moniker says et all guy.....wise up na
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Blacklord0739:
APC Governorship aspirant loosing his unit to PDP nko....and don't forget that in northern state whether you are bad or good,once you're a bigot Muslim they will support you in everything

In that case Atiku has already lost the election since all the northern states will vote for the great PMB according to you. Take heart and accept our condolences.
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Midastorch(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
O shocked E Don don for Atiku the Cameroonian. Even his people have rejetced him. Like Buhari and Share for Atiku

The Atikulooter’s asslickers have gone into hibernating mode...lmaooooooooooooooo
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by bluefilm: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is not surprising at all.

Sometimes, your biggest haters are right there from your backyard
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Addme: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chubhie:
Didn't he campaign in his hometown? We all patiently await the magical numbers from Kano. The people want Atiku-Obi. May the will of the people obliterate any magical numbers from Kano.
If I may tell you this......
Atiku is losing massively in Kano.Infact Kwankwaso return to the senate is strongly in doubt as he is losing in his senatorial district(Central).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Jman06(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Where is jman06,that was saying that Atiku would win Adamawa tongue he did not even win his polling unit na him state he won come win grin grin
My dear, wait until the final result is announced!

Atiku is winning Adamawa
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by raffite: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
olumide4christ:

Also remember that the INEC chairman responded to Osita Chidoka's comment on this matter during his press conference last Saturday.
Prof. Mahmood said this man's company has been producing PVCs for INEC since 2011, when PDP was fully in power. Why are people whipping up sentiments because APC is in power & PDP is in opposition? Would they have done so if the tables were turned?
That the man decided to contest for a political post in his state will not make INEC cancel the contract with the company.

The man producing PVCs contesting elections?
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Sirjamo: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bushyhair:
I dy shame for Atiku

I nr vote again I swear
Go back and collect your vote

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Mrbaz1: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
ItzBIM:
Any news on Sowore
Arsenal...ahbi wah u expect challe he is a gooner
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Acidosis(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Might be the same polling unit with Adamawa's state governor (APC) or one of APC leaders.
Also consider the fact that majority of Adamawa Senators and house of rep members are APC members. Atiku's greatest undoing was joining the APC to defeat Jonathan.

Overall, Atiku will defeat Buhari in Adamawa. There's no point or reason to argue.
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Mrbaz1: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Blacklord0739:
Lagos APC Governorship Aspirant loosing to PDP nko....in Northern state they're all fanatic to religion, since you're a devote Muslim they will support you like.......upon that what's the margin between them...just few numbers,just wait and watch
ATIKU NA PEGAN AHBI...I LAFF IN FLATINOO
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Chukwurah003: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
GuyWise101:

You go cry tire. Atiku back to sender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buba Marwa: Retired Officers Behind Soldiers In Battlefield / Abba Kyari Dancing In A Nightclub (Throwback Video) / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.