Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari (42822 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Festus Keyamo Reacts As Atiku Loses To Buhari At The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Positivepoint(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has defeated the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party at his polling unit.

Wild jubilation broke out following the announcement that Mr Buhari scored 186 votes to defeat Atiku Abubakar, who got 167 votes.

Atiku’s loyalists were quick to play up the figure as a remarkable showing for their candidate, despite its closeness, saying the unit has been historically won by Mr Buhari, who has stood in every presidential election since 2003.

The results from Atiku’s polling unit are amongst some of the early returns trickling in from across the country in today’s presidential and federal parliamentary elections.

PREMIUM TIMES reported how Mr Buhari overwhelmingly won his polling unit in Daura, Katsina State.

Mr Buhari won his polling unit, PU003 at Sarkin Yara ward A, in Daura.

The president scored 523 votes while Atiku got only three votes.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/315434-breaking-atiku-loses-own-polling-unit-to-buhari.html

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Luketen(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
cheesy This is just the beginning

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by oyebanji44: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin grin Atikulooter a colossal failure grin grin

189 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by GuyWise101(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bulhari is a goner as long as this election is concerned.

Nigerians have OBIdiently ATIKUlated let not our votes be tampered by the lifeless one.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by donbachi(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
4 ur mind ooo..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by EdoBoyJazzie: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fake news

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Abjay97(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fake News

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by shachris05: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
How many votes did Atiku get in the PU?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Blue3k(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Thats tough a loss. Funny enough many predicted this would happen to him on this website. If he loses Adamawa and election at large PDP needs to do better job fielding candidates with open primaries.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Pajapaja: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
I saw this coming .
When I was watching NTA in the morning , Agiku was casting his vote and I could hear people shouting. “Nigeria, Sai Buhari “ in the background. I tried to record it ,but NtA deactivates the audio and went on with only video .
I created a thread about it and many ipobians said it’s . Sai Waziri they were screaming and not Sai Buhari .
When I’m not deaf .
All thanks to brother Mynd44 for deleting my thread .
I have been vindicated

217 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by drshrewd: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
;Done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by ngadaAwo: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
fake news

what's the figure cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by mycar: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
embarassed
Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by samtress: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
As expected

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by genieplus86(f): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
It's about to go down

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
I dy shame for Atiku

so I stood under d hot Sun for 3hrs to cast my vote for Atiku only for d dunce to lose e polling unit

I nr vote again I swear

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by sammyj: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
O shocked E Don don for Atiku the Cameroonian. Even his people have rejetced him. Like Buhari and Share for Atiku

159 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Chubhie: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Didn't he campaign in his hometown? We all patiently await the magical numbers from Kano. The people want Atiku-Obi. May the will of the people obliterate any magical numbers from Kano.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Maket: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
It's expected.
For me, it's not a news.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by seunmsg(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sai Baba!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Interesting. When they posted Buharis polling unit they wrote the name and exact number of vote each of them got. Atiku polling unit no get name? What was Atikus score? Lies!

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Reader530(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Some people are not calculative. Atiku's state comprises of many tribes but Buhari state is mainly Hausa. Look at Peter Obi polling unit where Buhari got only one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
I'm not surprised at all I projected this before.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by shachris05: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
seunmsg:
Sai Baba!

in an APC state? please. Atiku gave him a good run.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Maket: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Chubhie:
Didn't he campaign in his hometown? We all patiently await the magical numbers from Kano. The people want Atiku-Obi. May the will of the people obliterate any magical numbers from Kano.
You can't win your own house but expecting magic from another place.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by airmark(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Maket:
It's expected.
For me, it's not a news.

Charity should begin from home. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by sammyj: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
truly you have been vindicated, I saw your thread genius. cheesy I wonder what those that says you are having ear problem will be doing now cry cry cry cry cry grin
Pajapaja:
I saw this coming .
When I was watching NTA in the morning , Agiku was casting his vote and I could hear people shouting. “Nigeria, Sai Buhari “ in the background. I tried to record it ,but NtA deactivates the audio and went on with only video .
I created a thread about it and many ipobians said it’s . Sai Waziri they were screaming and not Sai Buhari .
When I’m not deaf .
All thanks to brother Mynd44 for deleting my thread .
I have been vindicated

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by Chubhie: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Maket:
grin grin grin grin You can't win your own house but expecting magic from another place.
APC magical numbers

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by ItzBIM(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Any news on Sowore

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari by QuotaSystem: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
We said it that he will lose his state (it's already starting from right under his nose) but wailers from their Ariaria shops were telling us about northern politics.

E don dey clear cool

35 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service / Abba Kyari Dancing In A Nightclub (Throwback Video) / Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.