Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin (50638 Views)

Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by RealityShot: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
HAHAHHHHHAHAHAHHAAAA
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
o to gee. may God bless kwara may God bless Nigeria

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Bennycollins: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where are the vote figures? This may be misinformation
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by emmanuelex1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Do not worry yaself , just go about your lawful business. Have wonder y the North has all the power, yet majority of are poor?
Josh44s:
Nobody should complain on Buhari second term because Nigerians who vote for him will get what they deserve. Should Buhari wins this election, I pity Nigerians who are voting for him.

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Ugosample(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hycon:
Zombies everywhere God help Nigeria
God will punish Nigeria if they return this plague for second term
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by akdjr(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have called my friend Eze and Nnamdi and they are fine so I am happy. Before and after Buhari victory we go still remain friends and brothers.

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by LocalChamp: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Abeyjide:

respect to you.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/315380-nigeriadecides2019-official-results-from-polling-units.html

36 MINUTES AGO
PREMIUMTIMES

PU 007; Balogun Ward, Offa LGA, Kwara South
Presidential
APC 297
PDP 55

Senatorial
APC 301
PDP 49

Representative
APC 285
PDP 62

---------------------------------

AN HOUR AGO
PREMIUMTIMES

PU 009; Kere Aje Ward, Offa LGA, Kwara South
Presidential
APC 116
PDP 23

Senatorial
APC 122
PDP 22

Representative
APC 112
PDP 22

-------------------------------------

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/315380-nigeriadecides2019-official-results-from-polling-units.html

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Shemadex(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
samutd4u:
First FTC this year

We pray for Good leader in Nigeria
hope make saraki loose too
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by LocalChamp: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Abeyjide:
sai baba. apc leading in omu aran. any update from offa .kindly update

36 MINUTES AGO
PREMIUMTIMES

PU 007; Balogun Ward, Offa LGA, Kwara South
Presidential
APC 297
PDP 55

Senatorial
APC 301
PDP 49

Representative
APC 285
PDP 62

---------------------------------

AN HOUR AGO
PREMIUMTIMES

PU 009; Kere Aje Ward, Offa LGA, Kwara South
Presidential
APC 116
PDP 23

Senatorial
APC 122
PDP 22

Representative
APC 112
PDP 22

-------------------------------------

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by McStoic(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
SillyMods:

You’re in “cyfia pains”

hahahah...abeg no make me laugh.

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Topmaike007(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
igwefivestar:
well he who laugh last laugh the best.
eyah sorry...take heart
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by frankbonus(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Very soon those people will start shouting lefilendum since the outcome did not favour them.

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by webtutorr: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fake news
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Cherrybae:
I beat my breast, declare Buhari and face our wrath. There will be war if Bugatti is declared winner

A word is enough for the wise.

Chill my sister, election no be war

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by xtremeTall(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dem dey read comment but no appetite to wail grin grin

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Topmaike007(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Josh44s:
Nobody should complain on Buhari second term because Nigerians who vote for him will get what they deserve. Should Buhari wins this election, I pity Nigerians who are voting for him.
what pity have we ever come to your house and tell you to feed us..oga we are moving to the next level

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Topmaike007(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Amen
porthouse7:
APC will win
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by igwefivestar(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
eyah sorry...take heart
grin grin I will modify it sooner or later.

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by highbeekeys(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Qsscruz:
APC are freaking desperate...They keep pushing fabricated news to the media so that it would look like they are accepted by the majority which is false..They paid hoodlums to disrupt the due process in Igbo dominated areas of Lagos..Mind you these are what was said by eye witnesses with video evidences..The good news is that nothing lasts forever..The bad news is that nothing lasts forever..But this time around, they have beaten more than they can chew..
Eyah...so touching!

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Topmaike007(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
chimhigher:
I sit and wonder how a sane man would still be jubilating for buhari..ahhhhhhh People dey ooo and the painful part be say na those way dey suffer pass still dey jubilate like this..are we OK??are me OK Are us OK?? Wetin dey xup sef
oga we are not suffering

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Josh44s:

Chief wailer relax, it's still a 50/50 contest. tongue

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Qsscruz:
APC are freaking desperate...They keep pushing fabricated news to the media so that it would look like they are accepted by the majority which is false..They paid hoodlums to disrupt the due process in Igbo dominated areas of Lagos..Mind you these are what was said by eye witnesses with video evidences..The good news is that nothing lasts forever..The bad news is that nothing lasts forever..But this time around, they have beaten more than they can chew..

Uncle who did APC 'beat'?

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by danot1030: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Josh44s:

This is your consolation after all your bragging that Buhari will return back to Daura.

Atiku winning the election would have been worst. Someone told you that he's coming to rob you and you vote for him, he would loot your future and that of your posterities.

Another damage Atuku's winning would cause an ordinary person is the sale of nnpc. Selling nnpc would have made it a private company, that would ordinarily have resulted to the rise in prices of petroleum products, today the common man can easily fill his/her gass with just 500 naira but a privatized nnpc would automatically make that impossible.

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Oricha79(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
If you want to become a president of Nigerian just reject ipob support, or else you will loose.... Sai baba buhari.next level is sure.

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by ipobarecriminals: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin cc corrinthians
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by aydelicious: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
hhmmm

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Corrinthians(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin cc corrinthians
You people should be calling someone on time for these banquets na. Haba. Na left overs una want make guyman chop?? sad

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Corrinthians(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Qsscruz:

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by BuhariAdvocate: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin pain you.
Josh44s:
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Afamed: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nukilia:
I pray they experience the Next Level they so much desired grin
Keep quiet, that's not your business

Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal / I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism