Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin (50639 Views)

Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by oyezmar: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Em5:
Voting is not done online, it's done in the streets. Most of the 'Likes' and 'Shares' pawns on Social Media don't have PVCs.
u de mind dem' awon oshisco

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Sholaco: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lol saraki get kwara
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by majamajic(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
imam07:
Where are all those Igbos.

meanwhile SS and SE loading, be calm.
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by emonkey(m): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Which one is mediahelm again? The cannot post figures, or they don't have them ?
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by sonature1: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Qsscruz:
APC are freaking desperate...They keep pushing fabricated news to the media so that it would look like they are accepted by the majority which is false..They paid hoodlums to disrupt the due process in Igbo dominated areas of Lagos..Mind you these are what was said by eye witnesses with video evidences..The good news is that nothing lasts forever..The bad news is that nothing lasts forever..But this time around, they have beaten more than they can chew..

Keep quiet, mister
The election hasn't even ended and u are complaining
I was shocked when I was at my unit trying to vote for Atiku and one senseless idiot was on Nairaland asking for likes for Atiku
I don't know how how many times we have to restate that elections are not conducted over the internet
Thousand of the fools saying that Atiku will win don't even have voters' cards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by TEE099(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
what pity have we ever come to your house and tell you to feed us..oga we are moving to the next level
I don't know why humans are really dumb! Next Level to where? He's the one that's been there in the last four years, do your brains think at all? Next Level from where to where exactly?
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by kamaldin(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
McStoic:
Fou fou fou foul...Cutting their nose to spite their face. Tufiakwa.

Meanwhile, this is only Kwara state and they are making zombie noise (that's if the results are true in th first place)... ANYWAY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM PRODUCTS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION. EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM IS MEASURED IN MICRO SECONDS.

Well, I don't blame you. You are just but a child. Think b4 you talk please.
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by ogmask: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Prodigytal:
Mention me for my whatsapp contact. Get video adverts that will wow your potential customers on instagram today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-rFpDQsLw

nice shoes. you sell them or you advertise for other?
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by McStoic(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
kamaldin:

Well, I don't blame you. You are just but a child. Think b4 you talk please.

Are you one of them.
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Topmaike007(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
TEE099:
I don't know why humans are really dumb! Next Level to where? He's the one that's been there in the last four years, do your brains think at all? Next Level from where to where exactly?
did Nigeria tell you guys it's not working... it's a pity you guys don't have agenda for us..
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by elishajohn(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
THE HARDEST THING IN THE IS TO TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS......... WE ARE WATCHING MOVIE!
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Sheggy13(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Josh44s:
Nobody should complain on Buhari second term because Nigerians who vote for him will get what they deserve. Should Buhari wins this election, I pity Nigerians who are voting for him.
Whatever they'll get can't be worse than what they'll get with Atiku. At least some of them can access things like NPower and still manage do get basic things with it unlike where such funds will be shared among politicians when the likes of Atiku get there. They're simply going with the lesser evil.
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Augustine112(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
he who laugh at last
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Sheggy13(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
sehin79:
HAAA saraki would eventually go and dust is medical certificate and start given injection...
looks like revolution loading in kwara oo
Will that one know anything about medicine again when all his head is full of evil manipulations and manoveuring.
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Charly68: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Saraki will be taught a great lesson that the people should never be taken for granted
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Sheggy13(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Cherrybae:
I beat my breast, declare Buhari and face our wrath. There will be war if Bugatti is declared winner

A word is enough for the wise.
If DSS take you up on this your post now, your people will be shouting online that Buhari is a tyrant. Imagine you openly declaring war on a sovereign country. The biggest mistake you can make is to think you're anonymous here. Be guided.

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by tsannee(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Abeyjide:
sai baba. apc leading in omu aran. any update from offa .kindly update
APC cleared all the polling units in Offa. Next level is a must for us in Offa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by yuvisan: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Josh44s:
Nobody should complain on Buhari second term because Nigerians who vote for him will get what they deserve. Should Buhari wins this election, I pity Nigerians who are voting for him.

And if #NEXT LEVEL IS SUPER BY GOD’s GRACE IN CHRIST JESUS

YOU WILL SURELY SHARE IN IT.

GENEROUS HA !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Abeyjide: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
tsannee:

GOd bless you. ijoba naa atuwalara ooo.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by blackrules1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Polling Unit: Federal Staff School.

Registration Area: Adewole.
Local: Ilorin West

Presidential

PDP 135
APC 347

Senatorial
PDP 146
APC 391

House of Rep
PDP 145
APC 398

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Abeyjide: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
tsannee:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by TIDDOLL(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hmmmm...
Adios Saraki!
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Delivar(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Josh44s:
Later people will say leaders are the problem when they are the ones installing the bad leaders. I have always believed lack of mindset education is what is killing this country.
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Josh44s:

Face your front, is it your voting

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by Alajiki(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
McStoic:

Meanwhile, this is only Kwara state and they are making zombie noise (that's if the results are true in th first place)... ANYWAY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM PRODUCTS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION. EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM IS MEASURED IN MICRO SECONDS.

Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by highbee02: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
McStoic:

WASTED SPERM, product of extramarital or premarital sexual inter course
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by TEE099(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
did Nigeria tell you guys it's not working... it's a pity you guys don't have agenda for us..
I asked a simple question that was so disturbing to me, cos I couldn't fathom sense from what I read! Next level from where to where? And excuse me, how is Nigeria working?
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by McStoic(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2019
highbee02:

WASTED SPERM, product of extramarital or premarital sexual inter course

Lol. I don't have time for kids like you. It's your grandparents i blame. They coulda saved us this pitiable existence you call liFe by a simple vasectomy.
Re: Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin by adekolaelect(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hycon:
Zombies everywhere
God help Nigeria
pray for yourself first for speedy recovery .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Talks About Apostle Suleman’s Sex Scandal / I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.