Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

El-rufai Reaction To Atiku Loosing Own Ward. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Reaction To Atiku Loosing Own Ward. (3746 Views)

AnambraDecides: Accord Party's Godwin Maduka Wins Own Ward, Loses LGA To APGA / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Reaction To Atiku Loosing Own Ward. by seanfer(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
bettercreature:
I cant believe ATIKU is not sharing the northern votes,infact Gej won more votes.

We keep shouting and telling people here that Atiku will not get 30% in the Core North.... But PDP supporters thought we don’t know what we are talking about... Atiku is Non Personal Grata in the North.. Forget Campaign Crowd
Re: El-rufai Reaction To Atiku Loosing Own Ward. by Nicklaus619(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
And the midget refuses to have sense.. he is the father of hate speech and instigates violence everywhere he is, for me, he has lost all sorts of relevancy. sad
Re: El-rufai Reaction To Atiku Loosing Own Ward. by Prompto: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
What is your name ?
Faspen:
0057734839 ACCESSBANK Help
me with any amount am
starving please help a brother!
Re: El-rufai Reaction To Atiku Loosing Own Ward. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Prompto:
What is your name ?
thanks
Re: El-rufai Reaction To Atiku Loosing Own Ward. by seanfer(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
bettercreature:
I cant believe ATIKU is not sharing the northern votes,infact Gej won more votes.

Mention Atiku’s name to an average Hausa man and you will hear how much they despise him because They never benefited anything from his wealth... They see Him as one of their Oppressors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion :Tiv,Igala,Jukun,ldoma,Kaduna Xtians,Jos Are You With Arewa Or Biafra / - / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ezinihitte-mbaise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.