Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 (2656 Views)

There Won’t Be Riding On Buhari’s Integrity, Love Again 2023, APC Chieftain Warn / Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Based on the highlight of reports coming in from unofficial INEC Online Electoral Officers, Atiku may need to retry in 2023 if he’s still interested to be in Aso Rock.

You look at Atiku and you pray that God doesn’t test you with love of power.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by AllenSpencer: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
papiforreal:
Based on the highlight of reports coming in from unofficial INEC Online Electoral Officers, Atiku may need to retry in 2023 if he’s still interested to be in Aso Rock.

You said it all

2023 he should try again!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by whitebeard(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
papiforreal:

AllenSpencer:

You said it all

2023 he should try again!
so ur plan is to vote atiku in come 2023 after all the shouting dat he is corrupt dis and dat..!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
He will be president of Biafra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
whitebeard:
so ur plan is to vote atiku in come 2023 after all the shouting dat he is corrupt dis and dat..!!
No. We are not voting him again. We are asking him to exercise his civic right
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by kayfra: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Enough is enough
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by goodforme: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Results are still coming in, so the chance is still open for either of them to win
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Alariiwo: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Then Igbos should forget their 2023 presidency dream..

Honestly, we might not see an Igbo presidential candidate in next 100 years.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by modath(f): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
papiforreal:

You look at Atiku and you pray that God doesn’t test you with love of power...

That Marabout really did him grave damage... Since 1992 man's been contesting..... Just making him run from pillar to post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Alariiwo: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
goodforme:
Results are still coming in, so the chance is still open for either of them to win

APC is winning with wide margin.. Even Atiku can't contest it
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by emmasege: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Alariiwo:

APC is winning with wide margin.. Even Atiku can't contest it
You are just your name. Keep making an empty noise. Your eyes will soon be clear.
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Alariiwo: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
modath:

That Marabout really did him grave damage... Since 1992 man's been contesting..... Just making him run from pillar to post.

cheesy

The queen always on point.. Greetings!
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Alariiwo: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
emmasege:
You are just your name. Keep making an empty noise. Your eyes will soon be clear.

PMB defeated Atiku, Saraki, OBJ and co. in their polling units.. what other proof do you need?
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by netpro(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Power is returning South come 2023.

If Atiku tries nonsense, we will deport him to Cameron.
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
No lover of true democracy should panic. Atiku will win this election 100% confirmed. It's a prophesy, so no need to doubt or argue with zombies and minions of an emerging dictator.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by emmasege: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Alariiwo:

PMB defeated Atiku, Saraki, OBJ and co. in their polling units.. what other proof do you need?
The difference between you and I is that I don't believe every junk on the internet, without a verifiable proof.
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
modath:

I'm expecting you, ngenetrash, the suya guy, sogodinho, Corrinthians and other apc hate mobs to deactivate their NL accounts by Monday evening. grin grin

Have you seen magic before? You will see it unfold before your eyes by Monday evening. cool cool You reprehensibly arrogant lots.
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Alariiwo: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
emmasege:
The difference between you and I is that I don't believe every junk on the internet, without a verifiable proof.

But you'll believe INEC sha?

No qualms, wait till tuesday
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2019
Alariiwo:

But you'll believe INEC sha?

No qualms, wait till tuesday
Inec will announce fake results or what?
Every body both nationally and internationally have the results.
My unit:Apo ,Abuja PU020: Presidency: Apc :261 Pdp: 969.
I left 8pm, the observers were still there. They were even recording the counting.
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by nwanyionitsha: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Alariiwo:

Obj was defeated in his polling unit twice during his presidential elections. This here my friend is not a yardstick.
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Jones4190(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Urgent pls. MTN users . Dial *606*3*1# and get instant 2Gb for free
only for Atiku supporters
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2019
nigeria you are just wasting your time for you to vote. Because most nigerians are illiterates. 88% of nigerians in nigeria do not know why they vote this is form statistics. 62% of nigerians in britain do not know why they vote. The truth of the matter is this it is not politicians but we nigerians are behaviour a nigerian nose who can develop the country but Nigerians nose who can build the country. But they will never vote for that person they will only vote for an illiterate or a criminal which can do nothing for them. If you go abroad nigerians are the same illiterate and criminals are leading them in europe america and other countries. I don't see nigeria moving forward in the next two million years. Do only think nigerians know how to do vote for in nigeria suffer and be killed. It is not the political structure in the country it is the people's behaviour which like criminals.nigerians just vote for one criminal after the other. get the get killed and stamped. please can somebody answer my question which nigerian can develop the country. Just look at it we are last in the world in everything but we are happy to go and vote for illiterate and criminals. That's why all over the world we are known as criminal worshippers.
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2019
Any patriotic Nigerian that has begun to nurse doubt from some of the fake results paid bmc workers Lie Mohammed are flying around, listen and listen to me well...

Also ignore propaganda results from APC-owned Leadership Newspaper, the Nation, TVC etc.

I SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY AND I'M TELLING YOU ALL AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT ATIKU WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

BUHARI WILL LOSE. IT HAS BEEN SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED. IT IS A PROPHECY THAT CANNOT GO UNFULFILLED.

Go through the prophesy I shared in January and see the events foretold gradually unfolding ..

https://www.nairaland.com/4965909/shocking-thing-man-god-told

1. Atiku will win, 100% assured. NEVER DOUBT FOR A SECOND. QUOTE ME.

2. But uhari and his minions will try to manipulate it. They are already trying to doctor results in the SE and SS to give the impression they can get a good number from there when actually evicting the emerging dictator and bigot-in-chief is a sacred declaration/obligation in those regions.

3. Bubu will contest the result and want to force himself on Nigeria. He will be hoping his newly installed puppet, Tanko at the supreme court will finish the job for him.

4. Bubu will be forced to do the needful and hand over to the president-elect. Already, the US is raising alarm about ongoing manipulations, Trump and Pompei are watching with keen interest, Obj is updating Carter and Atiku is courageous and cannot be intimidated. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by bender79: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2019
WritePal:
Any patriotic Nigerian that has begun to nurse doubt from some of the fake results paid bmc workers Lie Mohammed are flying around, listen and listen to me well...

Also ignore propaganda results from APC-owned Leadership Newspaper, the Nation, TVC etc.

I SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY AND I'M TELLING YOU ALL AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT ATIKU WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

BUHARI WILL LOSE. IT HAS BEEN SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED. IT IS A PROPHECY THAT CANNOT GO UNFULFILLED.

Go through the prophesy I shared in January and see the events foretold gradually unfolding ..

2. But uhari and his minions will try to manipulate it. They are already trying to doctor results in the SE and SS to give the impression they can get a good number from there when actually evicting the emerging dictator and bigot-in-chief is a sacred declaration/obligation in those regions.

3. Bubu will contest the result and want to force himself on Nigeria. He will be hoping his newly installed puppet, Tanko at the supreme court will finish the job for him.

4. Bubu will be forced to do the needful and hand over to the president-elect. Already, the US is raising alarm about ongoing manipulations, Trump and Pompei are watching with keen interest, Obj is updating Carter and Atiku is courageous and cannot be intimidated. Thank God.
Abeg save your battery and stop disturbing us
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Ugosample(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Alariiwo:
Then Igbos should forget their 2023 presidency dream..

Honestly, we might not see an Igbo presidential candidate in next 100 years.

yea right

as if that matters

all we wanted was for this failure to leave office

but if the almajiri want Buhari to continue

so be it.

na una go still suffer and die cheesy

wetin concern me
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by MobilityExpress: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
papiforreal:

At what age? grin looks like he just had his last chance and lost or is losing so far.
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by ken6488(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
papiforreal:

[/s] guy forget say abi atiku supporter come 2023 power return to the south
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
WritePal:

How far bro?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by tesppidd: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
papiforreal:

How far bro?
I wonder who revealed the prophecy to him.

God or Lucifer!
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by Okwyjesus(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
papiforreal:

Yes soo with Obi. No more zoning. That's when Tinubu will know that the north only vote their brother.
Re: Atiku Has To Try Again 2023 by MetaPhysical: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
papiforreal:

...this means he will defect back to APC or start afresh with n-PDP version II. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Attends The Conferment Of Odole Oodua / With Today's Figure, Ogun Deserves Total Lockdown [opinion] / IPOB Nakèd Their Man Brutalize Him For This GRAPHIC CONTENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.