Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa (32640 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Beat People Collecting PVCs At Imo Collection Center / Kano: Two Women Arrested For Buying PVCs At The Disputed Gama Ward / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Ndlistic(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerian man receives the shock of his life after spotting this 9year old girl who has two registered PVC's at a polling unit in Lafia in Nasarawa State in line waiting for her turn to vote!

This is really serious, northerners and under age voters.

See more photos below and watch video here

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/man-in-shock-after-seeing-9-year-old.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Ndlistic(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
See reactions, and Watch The Shocking Moment HERE

2 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Kenzico(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
shocked
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Next2Bezee(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
What has Nigeria turned to...

Just look at the extent Buhari is willing to go just to remain in power.

This little girl has unknowingly indulged in sending Nigerians to their death and suffering for another 4 years.

Shame.

Whatever the results turn out to be, I'm happy I #Atikulated today.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
I wonder where international observers are in all this.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by starbuck(f): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
What if she was handed over the PVC by an adult to hold angry angry angry

I have learnt not believe everything on SM

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Jenniferblogger: 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by tossie101(f): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
USLESS lifeless buhari.
I'm not surprised, he did it in 2015 too to win the elect
This is the only way he can win, (rigging) and claiming people love him.
And the buhari media cow will come here sai baba..
USELESS things..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Iruobean(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
shocked
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by obojememe: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
lol....not too young to vote...

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by MissRike(f): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wonders shall never end.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by sanfranka2(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
This people should just give us Biafra and continue with this thier shit hole of a country, can you imagine people we are trying to help

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by gurunlocker: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
These are the underage voters buhari relied on...

12 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Silvesta7(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Its well
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Achorise: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
President Jonathan prophecies are all coming to pass.

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Now I see why buhari is getting massive votes

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by banom(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
no wonder the Bible said fear north

4 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by drealOyinade: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Maybe she's holding it for her mum and dad

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
How manage?!

After they interview, what did she say?!
What manner of journalism is this.

Let us leave wailers to keep jumping to conclusions after reading a half reported news as usual.

It is in their DNA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
No she is a house wife at 9years old.....
please that is how Hausa men defile their sisters and engage them in forceful marriages.......

Please leave her alone she has seen and experienced more than what a girl of 20years in S.S , SE and S.W has seen in her life time

4 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by hisexcellency34: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Leave the poor girl alone

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by tossie101(f): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Now I see why buhari is getting massive votes

Thats how he has been getting massive votes since 2015...

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC and their tendencies for underaged voters angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Karmatyra(f): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
I wake up everyday and weep why I am a product of Nigeria....God! Why cry

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
tossie101:

The how he has been getting massive votes since 2015...

Getting massive votes from under aged children who doesn't even know their left from their rights

Too bad

4 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
tossie101:
USLESS lifeless buhari. I'm not surprised, he did it in 2015 too to win the elect This is the only way he can win, (rigging) and claiming people love him. And the buhari media cow will come here sai baba.. USELESS things..
thank God that the looter is also from there
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by EgusiShankly: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
starbuck:
What if she was handed over the PVC by an adult to hold angry angry angry

I have learnt not believe everything on SM
exactly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Pray For Nigeria, Aisha Buhari Begs Citizens Hours After APC Convention / Gov Eno Visits Family Of Late Nollywood Make-up Artist (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.