Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa (32711 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Beat People Collecting PVCs At Imo Collection Center / Kano: Two Women Arrested For Buying PVCs At The Disputed Gama Ward / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by highbeekeys(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
tossie101:
USLESS lifeless buhari.
I'm not surprised, he did it in 2015 too to win the elect
This is the only way he can win, (rigging) and claiming people love him.
And the buhari media cow will come here sai baba..
USELESS things..
So u somehow believe this hasn't been going on even before buhari came into power? Moreover, there's not even evidence that her name and picture is on d PVC.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by highbeekeys(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP has used all of the tactics APC are using now. Core PDP members make up today's APC. So wake up Nigerians.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by GMIS: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Inspite of Who ever wins which position in this Election, if we don't up grade all our biometrics collected by INEC to FULL ELECTRONIC Voting, Like our Bank account with online- world wide usage, there by making Printed paper in the hands of Politicians and thugs absolutely useless we are in for Biger and Biger Drama, unnecessary loss of lives in every Elections cycle and more and more Billions will be bugdeted for millions who are turning 18+ , factoring chaotic logistics, lack of manpower , poor organisational skills or sabeutuer...this is certainly not Sustainable...
#Inecelectionnotsustainableatall #NationalAssemblyFullElectronicvotinglawforinec
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Cantonese: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ndlistic:
Nigerian man receives the shock of his life after spotting this 9year old girl who has two registered PVC's at a polling unit in Lafia in Nasarawa State in line waiting for her turn to vote!

This is really serious, northerners and under age voters.

See more photos below and watch video here

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/man-in-shock-after-seeing-9-year-old.html?m=1

Now that Kwankwanso and Atiku are in PDP there is a balance of child voter power. The two aided and abetted Buhari's child voters in 2015 but now they need their own voters. Hopefully with this situation keeping baba and his group in Daura will not be hard anymore.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by bizhop01: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
This one don't even know any thing, 2015 team spirit
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by tonididdy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
starbuck:
What if she was handed over the PVC by an adult to hold angry angry angry

I have learnt not believe everything on SM
If not that you are a lady.... �

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by tonididdy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Just because she is married doesn't mean she is eligible
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by omoiyalayi(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Northerner and underage are like rice n white from underage voter to underage marriage even underage parent is not left out

Smh

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by EdiomiNaija(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Aboki why?? ?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by TerrorSquad147: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is Nigeria�
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
This are the same children that beg daily!!!! Yet they love this Buhari to remain in power
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by ahnie: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
like seriously shocked?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
But op didn’t mention any party name, how come ithey accusing APC
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Greatfullheart: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
No be Inec Pesin help Do Am? Which Means they're Encoraging in Justice, indiscrimination. Very Son You'll See Todlers, or Even A Baby That Is Yet To Be Conceive who Has Voters Card... This Is Nigeriaa

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by GreatResearcher: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ndlistic:
Nigerian man receives the shock of his life after spotting this 9year old girl who has two registered PVC's at a polling unit in Lafia in Nasarawa State in line waiting for her turn to vote!

This is really serious, northerners and under age voters.

See more photos below and watch video here

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/man-in-shock-after-seeing-9-year-old.html?m=1
Is Ebonyi state a Northernern state? Bcus Ebonyi also had underage voters..
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by AFONJACOW(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
this one is not a child she knew what she was doing just give her random anal $ex she as part of her punishment
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Emmanuel226(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
the ony way Buhari go fit commot for seat na if, the south south and other zones follow suit, to dey allow underage voting
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Emmanuel226(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
no worry yahoo boys go come scatter her accreditation process
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by AFONJACOW(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
this one is not a child she knew what she was doing just give her random anal $ex as part of her punishment
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Emmanuel226(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
if i slap that girl eh she go just drop that voters card, when i bin dey her age for election day i dey drink caprisone, chai if i lay my hands on that girl eh, she go know say everything get stage
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by AllenSpencer: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
Next2Bezee:
What has Nigeria turned to...

Just look at the extent Buhari is willing to go just to remain in power.

This little girl has unknowingly indulged in sending Nigerians to their death and suffering for another 4 years.

Shame.

Whatever the results turn out to be, I'm happy I #Atikulated today.
[/s]
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Nigerfine2: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
EgusiShankly:
exactly
To hold what! We blame leaders why most of the led are filled with something else in their brain; how can you think an adult will give a kid voter ID card to hold?
Hand they pain am,?
Is it too heavy?
Is the adult so daft he.she doesn't know the importance.
I now believe buharry supporters are just like him

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by EgusiShankly: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerfine2:

To hold what! We blame leaders why most of the led are filled with something else in their brain; how can you think an adult will give a kid voter ID card to hold?
Hand they pain am,?
Is it too heavy?
Is the adult so daft he.she doesn't know the importance.
I now believe buharry supporters are just like him
lol..am not a Buhari supporter.. I fully understand your point but we should not conclude without enough evidence.. I don't believe that child will go through the processes involved to collect those cards.. not one o but two.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Onlyonebuhari: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fake news since 2015
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by chiedu7: 3:33am On Feb 24, 2019
starbuck:

Why would an adult do that?
PVC hard to hold?

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by leverage12(m): 5:24am On Feb 24, 2019
starbuck:

why would an aadult with his normal senses hand over his voters card to a child of 9 in such an environment? As a matter of fact what is she doing there? Is she not an underage? Some people should use their head. 2 voters card for that matter. Is she an inec official or what? I cry for your mumu abeg
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by amazingspiderma: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2019
leverage12:
why would an aadult with his normal senses hand over his voters card to a child of 9 in such an environment? As a matter of fact what is she doing there? Is she not an underage? Some people should use their head. 2 voters card for that matter. Is she an inec official or what? I cry for your mumu abeg
My friend I am more shocked by the guy's reply than the picture of the little girl.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by Zainabhamzat20(f): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2019
I doubt the cards belong to her, common guys how can she even show up in front of the inec officials to cast vote when it written allover her that she's too young to partake in d voting exercise.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa by adekS1(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2019
starbuck:

hmmm...l wonder the way u talk ooo... is PVC now a heavy material that someone can't hold for himself again. who does that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal / HURRAY! Buhari Signs Anti-monopoly Law — 15 Years Afterward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.