Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos (49976 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured / INEC To Nigerians: Help Us Identify Underage Persons On Voters’ Register / Gunmen Open Fire On Imo Market, Kill Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Gov Okowa what is wrong with our state sef?
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by seangy4konji: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Why a all this naw
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by magicminister: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
'my ambition is not worth the life of any Nigeria"- GEJ.

Despite the dire security situation in 2015, Jonathan pulled off one of the most credible and peaceful election in the History of Nigeria.
I deeply regret supporting Buhari and i extend my apology to Nigeria and Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by Clean2016: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by Clean2016: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kenzico:
shocked

What a Gory site
What do you think “Graphic Photos” means in the title??
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by Nature8(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
APCZombiie:
My Father my Father

Okota Lagos.. PDP stronghold... Election destroyed
Rivers state PDP stronghold... Security Operatives shooting sporadically
Now Delta state... PDP stronghold Innocent lives wasted!

Daniel Usman, the student from Kogi state KILLED by thugs

When America with a far more population and Far more land Mass did their election.. NOBODY DIED!

When JONATHAN conducted election.. NOBODY DIED!

My people it is time to leave this country for all those who voted for a president that is being controlled by the cabals.

Damn... Nigeria is messed UP!

Too bad

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by franksunny(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
What a waste, RIP

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by Xander85: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Omg! PDP and violence enh cry

Shut your diseased mouth! Why would PDP want anything other than a peaceful, free and fair election in states like Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom?

You people are pure evil! Anyone seeing thugs and murderers stealing ballot boxes and murdering voters in Katsina that everyone admits is a Buhari/APC stronghold? Why isn’t PDP formenting trouble there?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by bodemattews(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Painfully onlookers were busy snapping instead of doing the needful. Only a doctor can certify someone dead
What would you have done sir? Please tell us

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by OyinO: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerians should blame themselves and leave the presidential candidates and politicians out of it. Shame on the Nigerian youths who engage in these things and come here to blame old politicians.
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by Bluffly: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Onlinealaba:
We still av a long way to go in conducting a free and fair election, the youth gotta wise up and not b a necessary tool in the hand of any politician. Have been chatting with a key politician child studying in faraway U.S just gisting and giving him election update no politician is worth dying for abeg
Stop shouting youths, rather say Nigerians. Those causing violence aren't educated not to talk of bothering themselves about whose children studied abroad. Mind

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philipmems:
Why can't we hold a free and fair election. Must people die or be wounded, must we cheat or disrupt the process just to elect representatives? Pdp is cheating, Apc is cheating. The funny thing is that the majority of people engaged in the election process are there for the right reasons, why do we allow the few unscrupulous elements to make us step out of our character. Barbarians

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares right back into you

I can't remember the source of that and am not bothered to try. We are staring at another four years of Buhari's dementia already. . . .
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by madgoat(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kenzico:
shocked

What a Gory site

How? grin grin grin grin grin
We all die someday grin grin
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
GOFRONT:
This night, either keyamo or Dino will be the Orubebe of this year presidential election!

Please dear what is this Orubebe?
I've been seeing more of it lately
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by jimcaddy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Only in Africa will we kill for power... In saner climes, elections are done peacefully, no war, no killing. Only in Nigeria. Politics is too attractive in this country... The less attractive Nigerian politics is, then the less desperate our politicians will be..

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
mttrffyp:
Hmmm
imagine this rubbish on a thread of fellow Nigerians dying. thunder fire you there.
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by ramatintin(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=Kenzico post=76041965this happened in my polling unit in amukpe,sapele its sad
What a Gory site[/quote]
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by Friend01(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
GuyWise101:
Bulhari other names are: Disaster, evil, genocidist and killer.

So Buhari did not tell people to kill themselves in his state or other Northern adjoining states, but he is the one responsible for the idiot youth who are being used as thugs to kill people.
Your brain is made of Akamu.
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by DerideGull(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Deltan's dont want Igbo's to vote. grin grin grin

I guess idiocy in some cases is inherent.
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by AllenSpencer: 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
DerideGull:

I guess idiocy in some cases is inherent.

Wow! So you can write English

Clap for yaself.
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by UKBobo(m): 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Open air ZOO
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by Evercurious(f): 12:23am On Feb 24, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
PDP is the main problem of this country, they are too rough.. they want d position by force.

WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP. SILLY BRAT

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by Lampert505(m): 1:05am On Feb 24, 2019
JJD Johnny just drop

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by ELEMENTFOODS(m): 1:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Just imagine

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by KingWarri: 4:06am On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

shut up..... you wey never reach Delta since dem born u go dey talk nonsense..... Violence is between Pdp and Apc thugs...

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Evercurious:

WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP. SILLY BRAT
you can't provoke me to insult you back. everyone is entitled to is opinion, so have respect for yourself, you don't have to act silly so that you will be noticed. blissful Sunday to you.
don't expect me to reply you back because I know you will still quote me.
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by Ebowo(f): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2019
bodemattews:

What would you have done sir? Please tell us
this is a very serious question, i'm waiting ...
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by ejovial: 6:34am On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Do you have sence at all.. Igbo's are part of deltans. Or who do you think rule delta now.. NY brother think before you comment
Re: 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos by IamCharles123: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2019
APCZombiie:
My Father my Father

Okota Lagos.. PDP stronghold... Election destroyed
Rivers state PDP stronghold... Security Operatives shooting sporadically
Now Delta state... PDP stronghold Innocent lives wasted!

Daniel Usman, the student from Kogi state KILLED by thugs

When America with a far more population and Far more land Mass did their election.. NOBODY DIED!

When JONATHAN conducted election.. NOBODY DIED!

My people it is time to leave this country for all those who voted for a president that is being controlled by the cabals.

Damn... Nigeria is messed UP!
read the story well, there were either fighting for apc or pdp b4 meeting their end, they refuse to use their sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC / Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos / Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.