Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time (8281 Views)

Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv / Cross River Restores The Biggest Flag In Africa (Photos) / What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by mycar: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
donphiilopus:

What happened to your nairaland likes and shares? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Imagine what would have happened if all the disenfranchised voters had voted, PDP is really pushing high.
I still believe that Atiku abubarka should have delivered his polling unity. He is not charismatic at home
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Corrinthians(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:
We manage to deliver our polling unit to him in Edo state beating APC by over 65 margin.

But the bastard couldn't win his own
Dem don dey insult am already. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Afamed: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:
We manage to deliver our polling unit to him in Edo state beating APC by over 65 margin.

Add your previous likes and shares on Nairaland to make up the short fall. When will advise una say PMB and Atiku are not on the same political level in the North. Una no allow us talk

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atikus family members know that he is a thief but na IPOB carry him matter for head like Gala

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Corrinthians(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Lmaooooo
We were warning you but una no dey hear word

Let me help you call your fellow atikulooters

Pachukwudi44
TonyeBarcanista
SalamRushdie
These ones don go ghost mode tey tey. Even Racoon, the quotation man. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by IvarTheBoneless: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

OPC would retaliate but by what means it remains unclear.

It may be economic, it may be physical. I don't think there would be reprisals.

During Governorhip though, some f1atties go chop sand.

Bros, the way i dey see today.... shey ko n she pe APC dogbon si kiniyen di e di e grin
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by focus7: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
The moment i watched those two videos; one was when the crowd that attended Atiku's rally were protesting none payment for their attendance and the second was when Atiku agents were giving him records of how they shared money to the crowd that attended his campaign that moment i knew that Atiku was a hype and a fraud.

Meanwhile am waiting to hear Secundo, Fayose, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Alfa Sule, Adefarasin, Dele Momodu, Reno Omikri and FFK react to Atiku's loses.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Corrinthians:
These ones don go ghost mode tey tey. Even Racoon, the quotation man. grin grin

Abeg lets forget those ones time to open 2023 thread

Osinbajo/ElRufai vs Obi/Saraki

Na that one be the contest not these Atikuloot

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Omoboricash(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Massdamm:
Here in Ilorin
AKANBI WARD3 P.U 23

{Presidential}
APC 265
PDP 120

{Senate}
APC 291
PDP 130

{Rep}
APC 270
PDP 131
Guy tell me the truth. If this is true, this is the sweetest news for me so far
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by BENZINA(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
liar.
@Edodefender, he is not lieing, the sorted results show Atiku has won Edo state.
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by donphiilopus(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
modath:

E don use am be president of Biafra land. grin

Una just dey compound dem pain.. cheesy cheesy grin

When we told them nairaland likes and shares don't win elections, they were insulting us. grin cheesy grin cheesy they would have to wail till 2023 now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Hotfreeze: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Bros, the way i dey see today.... shey ko n she pe APC dogbon si kiniyen di e di e grin

Naah.

APC would have won fair enough but they needed to prevent those rep members from those areas from re-emerging.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
netpro:

The election is free, fare and humiliating grin
It was free and fair in your room
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by donphiilopus(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Abeg lets forget those ones time to open 2023 thread

Osinbajo/ElRufai vs Obi/Saraki

Na that one be the contest not these Atikuloot

What's happening in the Southwest? Hope APC won't be disappointed over there?
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
donphiilopus:

What's happening in the Southwest? Hope APC won't be disappointed over there?

It will be close in all the states but I think APC will win all states

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Uyi168: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:

..i wonder whr u got ur 65% margin tho,
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by IvarTheBoneless: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Naah.

APC would have won fair enough but they needed to prevent those rep members from those areas from re-emerging.

Yeah i knew APC would win but this defeat is humiliating. And i am shocked anyone would still vote Buhari in Benue not to talk of him winning infront of the Government House.

I am not surprised with the Kwara one because we have always hated Saraki, but he had Federal might + cultists behind him in the past

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by donphiilopus(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

It will be close in all the states but I think APC will win all states

Buhari just needs to win those places.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by bastardmod: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:
guy I haven't eaten since yesterday, I haven't bath or brush, we woke up since 1am mobilising and arranging and the first thing I saw when I finally got home is too see Atiku loosing his own polling unit.

Guy reason that thing na
But he defeated buhari in aso rock... That is something
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by exposition: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:

no worry ministerial portfolio go reach una
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Harry00(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Hotfreeze: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Yeah i knew APC would win but this defeat is humiliating. And i am shocked anyone would still vote Buhari in Benue not to talk of him winning infront of the Government House.

I am not surprised with the Kwara one because we have always hated Saraki, but he had Federal might + cultists behind him in the past

Oh, I thought you were talking about Lagos.

You see that Benue, don't forget the influence of people like Suswam. Apart from that, Ortom has been a very mediocre Governor.

Honestly, I need people to explain Benue to me too cos Ortom would be sweating now.
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:

Even OBJ lost his polling ward during 1999 election
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Massdamm(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Omoboricash:

Guy tell me the truth. If this is true, this is the sweetest news for me so far
I swear to God
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Ibrahim505(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
the 3 k's that can't add anything good to the economy
Their political decision will atleast ensured the ultimate protection of the economy against kleptomaniacs. #Nigeriadecides
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Ikinternational: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
aljharem:

did I lie angry angry angry take your statement back angry angry angry angry angry

I'm a Nigerian sir. I don't take kindly to tribal insults. Even from my own people. I admonish them too. I'm sure you will agree there's too much tribal nonsense on this forum.
Everybody outside sees us as Nigerians. Never forget that.

But since you were offended, I apologize. Only because I'm truly a gentleman at heart n have no animosity against you.
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by BuhariAdvocate: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
BENZINA:
@Edodefender, he is not lieing, the sorted results show Atiku has won Edo state.
keep quiet are you inec returning officer?
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by mancheeutd(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
olajizz01:
My local govt (Orolu) in osun state where rerun was conducted and one of PDP stronghold, APC is beating Atiku right now almost every PU.
Ha orolu... I miss my home town.
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by muyinet: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Edodefender:

You relied on fake results. The margin with which he defeated Buhari is like from Niger delta to Sokoto.
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by lakesidepapa(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
olajizz01:
My local govt (Orolu) in osun state where rerun was conducted and one of PDP stronghold, APC is beating Atiku right now almost every PU.

Bukoy influence. Buhari may loss Osun..
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by Mankosi: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
The thing tire me oo. How can he loose his unit? It's like the man talks too much without action. Nonsense. I dey Shame on his behalf
Re: Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time by verifiablefacts: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
dominique:
Was he supposed to thumb print all the ballot papers by himself?
no campaign sincerely not by cash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani / Shocking Videos Showing Fulani And Oyigbo Indigenes Fighting - Graphic / Nigeria To Build $1.3 Billion Zungeru Hydropower Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.