Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv (1424 Views)

"Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" / Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by MetaPhysical: 2:23am On Jul 07, 2019
Bloodfools in suits! Southerners dont know meaning of MACBAN -

Freaks! They say two different fulani groups. MACBAN and Miyetti Allah. Oh my God!

MACBAN is acronym for the gaddem Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Associstion of Nigeria.

This is like fuckng saying OPC and Oodua Peoples Congress are two separate groups.

These same guys will analyse manchesterunited and chelsea and arsenal for you eehhn...you go think na their papa found the clubs, but dem no know difference between macban and miyetti. Shyyyte! I am upset! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue6s8_FI_0M

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:27am On Jul 07, 2019
And you think he has brain

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by Jamesbally: 5:26am On Jul 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Freaks! They say two different fulani groups. MACBAN and Miyetti Allah. Oh my God!

MACBAN is acronym for the gaddem Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Associstion of Nigeria.

This is like fuckng saying OPC and Oodua Peoples Congress are two separate groups.

These same guys will analyse manchesterunited and chelsea and arsenal for you eehhn...you go think na their papa found the clubs, but dem no know difference between macban and miyetti. Shyyyte! I am upset! angry

You dey mind those Idiots, that's how they kept spreading lies and Propaganda over what they have no evidence or information.

Re: Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by kotv: 5:29am On Jul 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The Yoruba keep getting insulted because of people like you. It wouldn't surprise me if you're not one of them. The level of defense you give to the herdsmen, one begins to wonder. Yoruba people are not this stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by Rolings: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Are you just knowing that 90% of southerners view and talk about the north from the point of ignorance, it's nauseating sometimes when you see southerners saying what they don't know about the north and saying trash most of the time

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by Tomide007: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2019
kotv:

The Yoruba keep getting insulted because of people like you. It wouldn't surprise me if you're not one of them. The level of defense you give to the herdsmen, one begins to wonder. Yoruba people are not this stupid.
Waow....defense for herdsmen, really........ We are now filled with so much hate that when you're accusing people of spreading propaganda we're now defending herdsmen..... Allow him share his opinion..... If those people are spreading propaganda then it's wrong.....

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by Lightening: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Southerners kee you there. Things have fallen apart in the fraudulent 'one North'. The middle beltans have woken up. Deal with them and leave South out if your misery.

3 Likes

Re: Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by beejaay: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

STFU your president did not know the difference between west Germany and Germany, Dutchmark existence, osibanjo from osibanjo, called All Progressive Congress as All peoples Congress and many more goofs ooo....going by your assertion, is he not also ignorant, maybe the worst sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2019
On Channels TV self undecided

Reminds me of 'West Vagina' grin

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2019
beejaay:

STFU your president did not know the difference between west Germany and Germany, Dutchmark existence, osibanjo from osibanjo, called All Progressive Congress as All peoples Congress and many more goofs ooo....going by your assertion, is he not also ignorant, maybe the worst sef

I'm telling you

The way this Yoruba Muslims support this herdsmen marvels me... Imagine bashing anyone who dares speak against these herdsmen..
Ever wondered why MURIC is yet to speak against Ruga settlements in the south west..
Yoruba Muslims love the herdsmen.. It's that simple
The whole of South West is suitable for Ruga

I urge Buhari and his Fulani goons to move into Yoruba lands immediately... The accomodators will always accommodate..
Just like it was done in kwara.. Which is today an emirate... The whole south west will follow suit

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by beejaay: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

I'm telling you

The way this Yoruba Muslims support this herdsmen marvels me... Imagine bashing anyone who dares speak against these herdsmen..
Ever wondered why MURIC is yet to speak against Ruga settlements in the south west..
Yoruba Muslims love the herdsmen.. It's that simple
The whole of South West is suitable for Ruga

I urge Buhari and his Fulani goons to move into Yoruba lands immediately... The accomodators will always accommodate..
Just like it was done n kwara.. Which is today an emirate... The whole south west will follow suit
Chief am a Yoruba Muslim too atleast before becoming irreligious, not everyone support absurdity
Re: Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by MetaPhysical: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rolings:

Are you just knowing that 90% of southerners view and talk about the north from the point of ignorance, it's nauseating sometimes when you see southerners saying what they don't know about the north and saying trash most of the time

It is absurd! I am embarassed just to hear these guys hosting the program fail to articulate what macban is. Any information from these suited guys on macban cannot have credibility. They just blow grammar and outdo one another with foreign accents but no depth at all.

Shame! The guest turned out to be coaching them. Very embarassing....a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video - Bloody Southerners Making A Fool Of Themselves On Tv by NkayStory(f): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
kotv:

..Or they are...believe it or not.

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Will Fight War If The Killings Continues.. Gani Adam Vows / Taking A Closer Look At Our Supreme Court-segun Showunmi / BREAKING: Ihedioha: I’m Still In Shock Over Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.