Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (609314 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by benjamin139: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
area74:

I have a CGPA of 1,9 on German scale. However, u still need to include the language proficiency letter from your school. Thanks

Mine is 2.1 German scale and I also used proficiency letter from my school.
Wanna know if the course is restricted and what my chances are
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by benjamin139: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Onaco:
Which course did you apply for? I'm planning to apply next week

I applied for masters in Economics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nonsoanthony(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
goodevening guys,

I just got admitted to university of applied science mittweida, bsc applied maths..
Thanks guys here for this wealth of information that has been of a great help..together we will all make it to DE

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Congrats!!!

Nonsoanthony:
goodevening guys,

I just got admitted to university of applied science mittweida, bsc applied maths..
Thanks guys here for this wealth of information that has been of a great help..together we will all make it to DE

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nonsoanthony:
goodevening guys,

Congrats man!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nonsoanthony:
goodevening guys,

Send me a PM, we dey go d Same place
Have you registered for accommodation with studentwerk ??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
freakky:

The course has already started there was a lecture today..... Remains 4 weeks, you need to attend the first two lectures

Are you doing the course at Ensri?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nonsoanthony:
goodevening guys,

Congratulations! May your joy be full in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nonsoanthony(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
badmus306:

Send me a PM, we dey go d Same place
Have you registered for accommodation with studentwerk ??

just got the admission letter today, will register for accommodation by tommorow or next. how far u got admitted too?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nonsoanthony:

just got the admission letter today, will register for accommodation by tommorow or next. how far u got admitted too?
Yes , 3 weeks ago..
Send me a pm

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
@Vivianobas
See better Offer
The Nigerian Jollof Offer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
OMOZ1 vivianobas Just sent you a Pm... Do reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nonsoanthony(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
badmus306:
Yes , 3 weeks ago.. Send me a pm

am new on the thread, how do I send a pm?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nonsoanthony:

am new on the thread, how do I send a pm?
I av seen it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
aodiba:
@Vivianobas
See better Offer
The Nigerian Jollof Offer

Yes oooo. We shall all overcome by the grace of God.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
aodiba:

I have replied your prompt
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
sassy92:
Hello everyone, please I have a few questions
1. the school i want to apply to requires IELTS and the application deadline is July 15, do you think I can be able to prepare and write (and pass) the exam before the deadline?
2. The school has 2 courses i wish to apply for, can I apply for 2 courses in the same school?
Thanks

1.You can seriously prepare and write this exam in 2-3weeks. You can. A few days later, the result is out. In the exam hall, all you need is absolute concentration. You go do well.
2. Communicate with the school. Some schools even put in on their web if they don't allow multiple application.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
sassy92:
Hello everyone, please I have a few questions
1. the school i want to apply to requires IELTS and the application deadline is July 15, do you think I can be able to prepare and write (and pass) the exam before the deadline?
2. The school has 2 courses i wish to apply for, can I apply for 2 courses in the same school?
Thanks

You can use 7days or more to prepare for IELTS
You can also practice with ieltsonlinetests.com mini-ielts.com and tips from jay(YouTube) or e2language

Ielts academic is coming up 27th of this month and 11th of next month, these are the nearest date coming up, tho Abuja have a date for 4th may

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
aodiba:

I haven't see it yet, I will immediately it drop.
I will be glad if they can take us oooo, I love the school with better offer that sister vivianobas offered UHH aspirant
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
bravesoul247:
Thanks for this info. But is there any other way one could use to migrate to Germany asides from student visa?

Work visa if you have the skills and Language requirement. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
Conqueror89:
Hello everyone. Please while filling the online application form on uniassist I made some mistake on the dates my two different certificates were issued. I tried to edit and change the dates but the page was uneditable. So I had to print like that and the page came out in Germany language. Please I hope these won't affect my chances of be chosen by the school. I await your responses.

And please does anyone have the idea UPS charges for sending documents to uniassist? I intend to send through them by tomorrow. Thanks.

Send a message to uni-assist through the contact form. They will correct it themselves. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
CallmeFather:

I made a mistake as well while filling the form but I had not paid the fee as at that time so I withdrew the application and filled the details again.

If you have not paid, it means they won't start to process your application, you can simply withdraw the application and create a new one for that same school. It will be deleted retrospectively. I have paid the Uniassist fee and they only charged me for the application I did not withdraw. The one I withdrew for that same school was deleted and no fee was attached to that.

If you have already paid the fee/ they have started processing your application. I don't think it will affect the chances still. Uniassist will check everything and they will get back to you incase of any error. You can also contact them through the contact form or call to explain the issue.

It is still possible to withdraw an application and re-apply to the same or cancel it totally either paid or not. The only time that is not possible is when the application has already been verified. However, if the application documents have been sent to Uni-assist, all you have to do is to send them an Email through contact form asking them to cancel it totally incase that is what you want to do. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Conqueror89:

My brother am just seeing this waec scratch card stuff now o. shocked grin
Thanks for the update. GOD Bless.

I think it is only applicable to NECO. If you have already sent your document to them, you do not need to send the NECO card to them by post. Just scratch it, use it to check your result once in order to lock it with that result; then can and upload it on your uni-assist portal. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
Fabcol:
Depends on your state..
Some state would give you straight two years permit..in this case you don't necessarily need blocking again for the second year...while some state would give u just a year permit and to extend your residence you need show proof of fund(some would accept half BA while some would request full BA

In addition, some will also accept a work contract (studentwerk). Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
CallmeFather:

Yes the printed application form. I signed at the bottom right corner of every page except the last page, there I signed at the bottom of that declaration bla bla bla and included my name as well in the middle of that page.

Uni-assist has changed their system this semester unlike before where all schools required you to sign your application form. Only a few schools do that currently. Once you print your uni-assist application form and there is no place to sign, but only two check-marked paragraphs on accepting terms and condition, then you do not have to sign or even send it. You are to sign it if there is a place for date/city and also dotted line where to append the signature. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
honourableseyi:

It is still possible to withdraw an application and re-apply to the same or cancel it totally either paid or not. The only time that is not possible is when the application has already been verified. However, if the application documents have been sent to Uni-assist, all you have to do is to send them an Email through contact form asking them to cancel it totally incase that is what you want to do. Shalom

Yes, Thank you but I don't see the difference in what you mentioned and what I mentioned tbh, I used the term "process"which includes everything they have to do with one's application while you used the term "verified". I am just giving my own personal experience as well. All the same thank you for the info.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cnwag: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
What course are you going for ?

vivianobas:
abeg who else got a mail from University of Cologne today? E be like say today na my day o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
honourableseyi:

Uni-assist has changed their system this semester unlike before where all schools require you to sign your application form. Only a few schools do that currently. Once you print your uni-assist application form and there is no place to sign, but only two check-marked paragraphs on accepting terms and condition, then you do not have to sign or even send it. You are to sign it if there is a place for date/city and also dotted line where to append the signature. Shalom

Thank you. I did not know about this. Although the school still want a signed application form in hard copy sent to uniassist when I visited their website and there was no specific place for signing on the form. However I did that still under the declaration part and every other page of the form just in case, I have sent it already. Also I believe some schools only require the scanned copy of that application form as part of the new development but not all. I did both to avoid doing too much later.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
I tried requesting for a level transcript from my uni, but no one could assist me on how to collect it by hand
Tho I was told I could use a company address and pick it up when it has been delivered
I dunno if i can make use of that?
ESUT precisely
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please how long does it take to get feedback from the school after application. Especially for the ones listed below. I know there are schools that send admission/rejection letter very late.
1. HWR Berlin
2. university of Paderbon
3. OVGU Magdeburg
4. Uni Kiel.

Please I need to know how long the wait will be

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
DavisBloom:
I tried requesting for a level transcript from my uni, but no one could assist me on how to collect it by hand
Tho I was told I could use a company address and pick it up when it has been delivered
ESUT precisely
You can
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
DavisBloom:
ESUT precisely

You can collect it by hand. You just need to have 'Kone'. You need to know men. I was in Lagos and my transcript and Certificate met me at my doorstep.

It's all about your mulla and who you know in ESUT. Anything is possible.

The company thing can also work. At least, have someone working there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.