Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595221 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2019
Eldeee:

Bad guy, you too sharp gaan. Bro no want any story at all. Lol
I tell you Sir..
Make person no go pour sand for my garri
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2019
freakky:

Register for a course in udemy maybe python and finish the course you will be issued a certificate by udemy at the end of the course. I hope this helps

Please, how much will this cost?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2019
Magma012:
Real hustlers at the embassy.
You don see them bah grin grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Eldeee:

Hahahahahaha, eldeee don hear am this time, oya eldeee where you dey, duty calls. Lol

Congratulations bro, seems you didn't do much programming language courses during your undergraduate studies. If you actually did, which of them and how many unit loads are they in total.

If the above doesn't apply to you, look for where you can do a short course on programming, get certificates showing proficiency in programming, then send it to them.

If you are interested in the offer, kindly reply the email sent to you for admissions.

Congratulations once again. I am so happy you guys finally made it.

Thanks honestly I didn't do any programming in my undergraduate but I did GIS and Cartography courses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy
God pass them 100%

Eldeee:

Your comments got me cracking up my ribs. my brother, village people monitoring like tomorrow no dey. God pass them sha.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2019
Magma012:
Real hustlers at the embassy.

Real hustlers at US embassy. You could have a look at them. A colony on a queue. Nigerians don't love green white green anymore
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gsk4reality: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2019
Sirbohr007:

Check your email. They usually send two mails at once, 1 is the VPD, the second is a letter confirming that they've finished the evaluation and will forward your application to the school. I applied for a bachelor's program so they won't forward mine.

Please help me bro with tips on how you applied for your vpd via uniassist. I mean all d documents u submitted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiefotini: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2019
still working on that and no appointment yet i no dey fit sleep from 12am till 2am but still can't get and no respond to the email i send
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oblang(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2019
Hello guys. Do one need to send CV and some other documents that need no certification via courier to uniassist or its just OK to upload them online..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2019
Oh you checking the wrong time

Its now 10:55pm - 11:30pm...it drops most times 11pm

chiefotini:
still working on that and no appointment yet i no dey fit sleep from 12am till 2am but still can't get and no respond to the email i send
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2019
Ayohbk:

I paid mine yesterday but I didn't get any email. But the status on the dashboard for payment changed from no to yes

You'd get an email.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Shakitibob0: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2019
My people...

Please i am confused..

Is ""Ielts" needed to apply for an undergraduate admission?

My younger brother is in need of this info

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayohbk(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2019
dukeokafor:

You'd get an email.

I just checked again , still no email but the paid status has changed to yes for all the schools. Planning to send my documents today I hope it doesn't affect anything undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2019
Ayohbk:

I just checked again , still no email but the paid status has changed to yes for all the schools. Planning to send my documents today I hope it doesn't affect anything undecided

It doesn't. Send your documents. Before tomorrow, you'd get an email. It will surely come.

As the paid status has changed to "Yes". That's already proof that the payment was successful.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2019
nonsonnabude:
plss opinionator.
Is the 11april in university of kassel deadline for enrollment? I had my visa interview on 26 of march though I enrolled in the university of kassel from abroad.
But they said once you don't participate in the welcome session you won't participate in the summer semester.
the welcome session is on 11 of april

Enrolment isn't complete till you appear in person to submit the enrolment request form you filled online and the latest date they told me was April 11th but I think you should write to them. You never can tell. Also bear in mind that they agree to deferment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mayorgbasky(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Dear All,

This request is very urgent...
I am applying for Bachelor program, I have already paid for the application fees and also create application for FHWS Wurzburg and ITH Ingolstadt but both university admission portal will be open on 2nd of May, 2019

I want to confirm if i need to wait for the VPD before i send my document to uni - assist

I need an experience response please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Went for document certification, please uniport students the student copy transcript document given to us,, if you check the document very well the pages wasn't stamped n signed with the blue ink stamp as you can find on the last page of the transcript document.

Now my question is

How can I go about stamping n the registrar signing these remaining pages.

Also the lady I met sed the school can issue me a letter that they gave me the document n I graduated from der..

How can I go about this two questions please.

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Congrats once again.

I have got eyes on Rhine-Waal as well, and same course.

If you dont mind, I would love to know a little about your profile (B.Sc course and work experience) so that i can put things in perspective as i send in my application later in the year.

Also, did you have to write the IELTS?

Yes, only standardised tests like IELTS are accepted. My BSc is in Biochemistry and I had no relevant work experience so will have to do an internship or semester abroad.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Opimist1:
Good evening good people.

To God be the glory,I got my Package today.The journey started last year after I got rejection after my F1 Interview.A friend of mine(@Stateboy8080),told me about the success rate about this thread.I read the whole of part 4 and subsequent parts.
I benefited immensely from the contributions of everyone in this family. I owe all the veterans for their wise counsel and I would love to emulate the Lannisters .They always pay their debts.

Timeline:

Admission: 5th of February
Interview: 26th of February
Blocking Confirmation sent on 28th of February
AM:8th of April
Visa:16th of April
Course:International Security Management(Msc)
School:HWR Berlin.

My profound gratitude to my friend @Stateboy8080.God will bless that dude.He took his time to help me get my transcripts,English letter of Proficiency;Letter of Recommendations from UNIBEN. Special thanks to @Acedboss for helping me pay my Uni assist fees.That dude is selfless.Thumbs up to @Dailydollar,@Zuperyh8,@Opinionator, and @Wonders7 who were personally instrumental to my journey.
And to the fantastic people here,you guys are awesome. I pray God grants us our hearts desires. The journey wasn't smooth. Whilst travelling to Lagos on the eve of my trip,one of the rear wheels of the vehicle I boarded with a nairalander pulled off on Lagos-Ibadan high way.It was God's grace we were unhurt.

To those waiting for AL,AM and Visa.Keep trusting God.He never fails.Your high GP might fail you,friends and family might not fulfil their promises to loan you cash but God never fails.Trust him and you will never be put to shame.

Thank God!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2019
Shakitibob0:
My people...

Please i am confused..

Thanks

Most likely, but send a mail to the chosen school(s) asking if proof of having undertaken his secondary education in English is tenable.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2019
ookunlola:

Yeah, i just did my now as well. Let's keep the hope high. I applied to Electrical . What about you?

Health informatics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Shakitibob0: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2019
Opinionator:

Most likely, but send a mail to the chosen school(s) asking if proof of having undertaken his secondary education in English is tenable.
ok...Thanks Bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2019
If u don't Send your documents(certified copies) to uniassist, you wouldnt get the vpd and fhws portal is already open for winter

mayorgbasky:
Dear All,

This request is very urgent...
I am applying for Bachelor program, I have already paid for the application fees and also create application for FHWS Wurzburg and ITH Ingolstadt but both university admission portal will be open on 2nd of May, 2019

I want to confirm if i need to wait for the VPD before i send my document to uni - assist

I need an experience response please

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2019
Majority of schools need it for undergraduate study..so its best he writes it

Shakitibob0:
My people...

Please i am confused..

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2019
yenz:
Good day guys, i am new here. please who has applied to university of kassel? and who wants to send documents to uni-assist, im in Abuja.
I'm sending next week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sarahgold53(f): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Chriswazo:

Health informatics

Applied for this aswell..
Did u write any English test? IELTS OR Equivalent?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mayorgbasky(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2019
Fabcol:
If u don't Send your documents(certified copies) to uniassist, you wouldnt get the vpd and fhws portal is already open for winter

Thank you Fabcol

I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2019
Sarahgold53:

Applied for this aswell..
Did u write any English test? IELTS OR Equivalent?

IELTS, what's your status. In fact pm let's relate. I got a message from them this morning
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2019
sassy92:
Good day everyone, please I want to apply to madgeburg for chemical and energy engineering, thier application opened up yesterday but they are asking for IELTS or TOEFL, can a leeter of English proficiency from my university suffice? Thank you.
I don't think they will accept letter. I mailed them o, it's either Ielts or TOEFL but mail the school all the same.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2019
freakky:

Also esri is currently running a course on cartography, you could register now and do the course after the course you send the certificate to them hope this also helps And it's 6 weeks not 4 weeks the course started since last week Just let the school know you are currently doing a mooc with esri and you will be awarded your certificate in may

Thank you so much my dear
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2019
Eldeee:

Congratulations my brother, am so sorry for responding kinda late, honestly am just seeing your post, I have been offline for some days now.

As regards this, I also had exactly the same issue. But from their explanations, they mean to say you didn't do enough courses in GIS during your undergraduate studies.

This is what I did, I looked out for institutions doing short courses on GIS got their certificate and send it immediately to the coordinator, and they sent me the admission without condition.

I actually used FUTA, there is a short course program they do, paid 20k, got my certificate and sent immediately. The only downside is they delayed giving me my certificate even after several worries and I was not happy with that, don't know if they have improved.

I want to believe ESRI have some free courses you can enroll in and get your certificate after 4 weeks or so. That I believe will also serve.

Am so glad you finally made it, kindly respond to the offer if you are interested. They usually don't admit so much, last year I think they are about 13 or 14 students admitted.

If you have any other issues, feel free to ask questions or kindly pm me. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much Eldee, you are just like an Elder in this forum no wonder your name is Eldeee. I really appreciate.
I emailed them and confirmed the admission and to clear my curiosity, I told the lady that I no too hold money and asked if I can be allowed to pay in instalments and also get scholarship.
she replied within 5mins

Hello,

The Tuition fees of 1.500€ have to be paid before lectures start after your arrival here in Karlsruhe.

They can also be paid in installments.

You have to write a simple request for that, specifying in which month you will be able to pay what amount of money. Until January 1st, the whole amount has to be paid! If not, you will not be accepted for the second semester.

For scholarships, please check at the website of the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service): https://www.daad.de/en/search/?q=

After started your studies, you can also apply for scholarships at the University, for example Deutschlandstipendium or Baden-Württemberg-Stipendium.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2019
Please, is there anyone sending documents to Uni-assist from Oyo State or Ogun State?

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.