Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595292 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mystical12(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2019
Good morning,

Haybaby12, please can I PM trying to apply for a particular course in years ur school but not understanding at all. Management course.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2019
My dear wonderful people of this forum, I applied for the International Business and Sustainability Masters program in Universitat Hamburg and submitted before the March 31st deadline but couldn't add my VPD because uni-assist had not sent it before deadline. Behold, on the 1st of April uni-assist suddenly remembered me and sent the VPD to me. I used the contact form on the University's website to send them an epistle on why I did not send it before the deadline but they didnt reply.

I called uni-assist to intimate them of my predicament but their response was not favourable. I sent the university another mail but this time they responded that the terms were clearly stated in the application procedure and that their contract with uni-assist may be considered while deciding my case since I submitted my credentials to them before the deadline. Naim I begin dey turnonmyowno.

I checked the application portal twice after I applied but didnt notice anything until this morning when I decided to check again and saw that my application status had changed to Receive. To the glory of God I click on the document icon and saw that they had sent me a mail since April 9th confirming my application.

Abeg make una help me give this great God many Tuales!

One in the kitty and many more to follow. It will end in praise for all of us in Jesus name. Amen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
vivianobas:
My dear wonderful people of this forum, I applied for the International Business and Sustainability Masters program in Universitat Hamburg and submitted before the March 31st deadline but couldn't add my VPD because uni-assist had not sent it before deadline. Behold, on the 1st of April uni-assist suddenly remembered me and sent the VPD to me. I used the contact form on the University's website to send them an epistle on why I did not send it before the deadline but they didnt reply.
Twale!!! it shall end in praise
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sarahgold53(f): 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chriswazo:

IELTS, what's your status. In fact pm let's relate. I got a message from them this morning

I got a mail too dis morning.
I just pm'ed you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Please, how much will this cost?
Currently it's about $11.99 i believe this price is because there is a promo going on so i will ask u to make payments immediately before the price increases
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Goztino:

Thank you so much my dear

You welcome..... Looking forward to meeting you in Karlsruhe... Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
freakky:

You welcome..... Looking forward to meeting you in Karlsruhe... Cheers

Are you also admitted in the school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hello guys
Is there anyone applying to deggendorf or have applied for (Bsc).

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
vivianobas:

I called uni-assist to intimate them of my predicament but their response was not favourable. I sent the university another mail but this time they responded that the terms were clearly stated in the application procedure and that their contract with uni-assist may be considered while deciding my case since I submitted my credentials to them before the deadline. Naim I begin dey turnonmyowno.

I checked the application portal twice after I applied but didnt notice anything until this morning when I decided to check again and saw that my application status had changed to Receive. To the glory of God I click on the document icon and saw that they had sent me a mail since April 9th confirming my application.

Abeg make una help me give this great God many Tuales!

One in the kitty and many more to follow. It will end in praise for all of us in Jesus name. Amen

Thank God for that bro. Also applied there same course, Uni-assist sent me VPD by 29th of March, though the school mail me to submit it with Uni-assist acknowledgement that department will contact Uni-assist before I later received it.

I pray to end in praise.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Afternoon peeps, those that have applied to University of Potsdam, please, the 3rd requirements to apply for masters study can you interpret... Is it same as my transcript?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
melto:
Hello guys
Is there anyone applying to deggendorf or have applied for (Bsc).

Check the previous page... Chriswazo and a guy were talking about the school application.. Though, I will also apply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiefotini: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
@ Fabcol Thanks Bro i will try that time tonight ...okay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayohbk(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
dukeokafor:

It doesn't. Send your documents. Before tomorrow, you'd get an email. It will surely come.

As the paid status has changed to "Yes". That's already proof that the payment was successful.

I received the mail this morning. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ayohbk:

I received the mail this morning. Thanks

You're welcome
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=OMOZ1 post=77618394]

Thank God for that bro. Also applied there same course, Uni-assist sent me VPD by 29th of March, though the school mail me to submit it with Uni-assist acknowledgement that department will contact Uni-assist before I later received it.

I pray to end in praise.[/quote

Yours will also come in Jesus name. Amen. BTW I am a sis and not bro. Respect me o cos na me go dey cook Nigerian Jollof rice for you later in Germany.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by area74: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Good afternoon house.

I just got admitted to the MSc Economics programme of FSU, Jena and I have been trying to book appointment with the German embassy. I got this from there site: 'Registration to apply for a long term visa / more than 90 days for family reunion ONLY (NO STUDENTS / NO WORK PERMIT etc.)' Is this the new process to get appointment or the old method still works. Kindly help me out. The challenge I had last year was late admission.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT. THANKS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oblang:
Hello guys. Do one need to send CV and some other documents that need no certification via courier to uniassist or its just OK to upload them online..

Simply upload them. Only officially certified copies of (educational certificates, Language certificates)+ the signed application form are required in the envelope.Other documents that do not need to be certified( CV, Internship proof etc.) can be uploaded to your online portal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oblang(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
CallmeFather:

Simply upload them. Only officially certified copies of (educational certificates, Language certificates)+ the signed application form are required in the envelope.Other documents that do not need to be certified( CV, Internship proof etc.) can be uploaded to your online portal.

Thanks bro. U mean i will have to sign on the printed application form. Cant find any column to sign on it..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ogoonna:
Mp pple, Am don land o, i thank God for everything, its been a journey
And also thanks the biggest man Eldee” bro that ur advice u started with “ogonaya” really helped me. Thank you again bro , and the other good pple here.
Interview date: 20 March
Am:16 April
Hochschule konstanz
Studienkolleg (bsc)
And abeg make una help me look the am mail and help me interpret it well

Congrats Ogoonna
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
keezoomaan:
My AM landed this morning, praise God, when GOD.
8weeks and 1day.
AM : 8.30am,
Interview date 18th feb...

I even had issues of missing documents, i thank God for the mrs.baurbach who picked up my case and disturbed the nigeria embassy. We all backed it up in prayers.

Course, M.Sc functional Materials
City ; Marburg , state : hessen..

If you are still waiting for your AM, pls pray very hard and keep contacting the embassy&alien office.

Same God, who has done mine will send an helper, to y"ll awaiting an AM, in Jesus name. AMEN

Congrats Keezoomaan.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by klique(f): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
I have been following this thread for a while now.
Congrats to the successful applicants. Na money still Dy hold us.
Please will 3 months be enough to round up both applying and getting the visa, so long as the block account is complete?
I want to apply for November session.
I'm getting my documents certified at the moment, and transcript from school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by klique(f): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Also, what's the minimum score for the IELTS, someone said 8,7,7,7
klique:
I have been following this thread for a while now.
Congrats to the successful applicants. Na money still Dy hold us.
Please will 3 months be enough to round up both applying and getting the visa, so long as the block account is complete?
I want to apply for November session.
I'm getting my documents certified at the moment, and transcript from school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mayorgbasky(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
SENDING DOCUMENT TO UNI-ASSIST TOMORROW

Anyone sending document to uni-assist from Lagos that will like to Team up,
please contact or quote this message

.....or Send mail to mayorgbasky@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
CallmeFather:

Hello bro. Please while filling the online application form on uniassist I made some mistake on the dates my two different certificates were issued. I tried to edit and change the dates but the page was uneditable. So I had to print like that. Please I hope these won't affect my chances of be chosen. I await your response. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oblang:

Thanks bro. U mean i will have to sign on the printed application form. Cant find any column to sign on it..

Yes the printed application form. I signed at the bottom right corner of every page except the last page, there I signed at the bottom of that declaration bla bla bla and included my name as well in the middle of that page.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Opimist1:
Good evening good people.

To God be the glory,I got my Package today.The journey started last year after I got rejection after my F1 Interview.A friend of mine(@Stateboy8080),told me about the success rate about this thread.I read the whole of part 4 and subsequent parts.
I benefited immensely from the contributions of everyone in this family. I owe all the veterans for their wise counsel and I would love to emulate the Lannisters .They always pay their debts.

Timeline:

Admission: 5th of February
Interview: 26th of February
Blocking Confirmation sent on 28th of February
AM:8th of April
Visa:16th of April
Course:International Security Management(Msc)
School:HWR Berlin.

My profound gratitude to my friend @Stateboy8080.God will bless that dude.

Good things awaits u in DE. Congrats bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Kamps:
Afternoon peeps, those that have applied to University of Potsdam, please, the 3rd requirements to apply for masters study can you interpret... Is it same as my transcript?
Yes, that's your transcript
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
area74:
Good afternoon house.

I just got admitted to the MSc Economics programme of FSU, Jena and I have been trying to book appointment with the German embassy. I got this from there site: 'Registration to apply for a long term visa / more than 90 days for family reunion ONLY (NO STUDENTS / NO WORK PERMIT etc.)' Is this the new process to get appointment or the old method still works. Kindly help me out. The challenge I had last year was late admission.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT. THANKS
Congratulations on your admission. Is it for summer or winter?

About appointment booking, the mail method doesn't seem to be effective any longer.

You'll have to stay awake on the booking site between 10:55pm and 11:05 pm. The dates come out mostly at 11:00pm sharp.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hello everyone. Please while filling the online application form on uniassist I made some mistake on the dates my two different certificates were issued. I tried to edit and change the dates but the page was uneditable. So I had to print like that and the page came out in Germany language. Please I hope these won't affect my chances of be chosen by the school. I await your responses.

And please does anyone have the idea UPS charges for sending documents to uniassist? I intend to send through them by tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
CallmeFather:

Yes the printed application form. I signed at the bottom right corner of every page except the last page, there I signed at the bottom of that declaration bla bla bla and included my name as well in the middle of that page.

Like seriously bro. I didn't sign mine o. Since there was no where to sign on.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
mayorgbasky:
SENDING DOCUMENT TO UNI-ASSIST TOMORROW

Anyone sending document to uni-assist from Lagos that will like to Team up,
please contact me on 08037206430 or quote this message

.....or Send mail to mayorgbasky@gmail.com

Which courier are you using and how much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.