Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597855 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2019
francismob:
IF U CLICK THE? IT WAS STATED IF U HAVE A GRADUATION CERTIFICATE FROM THE US,UK AND SO ON . YOU DO NOT NEED ENGLISH PROFICIENCY. SO I SUBMITTED MY A LEVELS WHICH IS FROM UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE.

Concerning the portal message, the response I got says we should report back by tomorrow if it persists.
Mtcheew.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2019
lecksam:
They rejected my EPL ... don’t know what else to do and they ok all other document

Expectedly. Sorry for that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by francismob: 2:30pm On May 06, 2019
Chriswazo:

Concerning the portal message, the response I got says we should report back by tomorrow if it persists.
Mtcheew.
sent them a mail?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 06, 2019
francismob:
it was clearly stated in the mail that winter application has not started

Bro it has started o, maybe only Am have not start dropping. Did my interview just last month. Keep hustling that appointment thing o. NO TIME
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by francismob: 2:43pm On May 06, 2019
AbahJosiah:

Bro it has started o, maybe only Am have not start dropping. Did my interview just last month. Keep hustling that appointment thing o. NO TIME
how did u manage to get yours then. I have been checking it out since 2 months ago
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Johnnyessence(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2019
AbahJosiah:

please enlighten us about how you got a date for your interview. thanks. please tell us with links too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2019
Deustchemann:
Hello guys,

Those that applied to RWTH Aachen, which proof of English proficiency did you use?

IELTS or EPL?
IELTS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2019
X36DD:
Update!!! Someone I know tried to book via email and got this response. I’m not sure they’ve resumed winter appt for this year
People have gone for interview this winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 06, 2019
badmus306:

People have gone for interview this winter

I’m not saying everyone should sleep until July. Most schools don’t give AL winter section in March. But If were one of the lucky few, you booked an interview in March for April where most summer applicants are hustling for interview, the VO can’t send you back because you’re for winter na
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2019
Goodday everyone, how are you doing sirs and Mas. Please can someone share with me a copy of their declaration of age at high Court? I went to the high Court of ibadan today and I'm asked to pay 1500, whereas if I can type it and take it for stamping, it's just 100naira. Kindly help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 3:30pm On May 06, 2019
Good day.

Please does any one know Hochschule Dulda University of Applied Science name on uni-assist website? I saw fulda hochachule fulda but couldn't find the course science and engineering. Please help oo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2019
Cestmoi1:
I got it from Notary public
Pls check your email. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 06, 2019
Hello heybaby12 & the other people with good information.

So In my little research I discovered for you to stay in Germany for 18 Months after your MSC, you must also give prove of 8,000+ Euros same way you did when you first applied to go to Germany.

I want to know If I am being fed wrong information OR not.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Buliwyf: 3:42pm On May 06, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Good day.

Please does any one know Hochschule Dulda University of Applied Science name on uni-assist website? I saw fulda hochachule fulda but couldn't find the course science and engineering. Please help oo.

Fulda is usually apply direct. As far as I know, most of their courses dont use uniassist. Use their site.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Suspect33(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2019
Deustchemann:

Bro, e be like say you no dey follow wetin dey happen these days grin
please Sir, I am studying a business related course, I want to know if i can apply to a German uni to study a stem course since there's nothing relating what I'm currently studying and what i want to apply for
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 4:02pm On May 06, 2019
Please who else got a mail from university of paderbon MSc international economics and management? I got this with a bachelors AL. Apparently the transition is for one semester ��‍♀️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2019
X36DD:
Update!!! Someone I know tried to book via email and got this response. I’m not sure they’ve resumed winter appt for this year
Quite relieving
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2019
Was given a straight admit with them
Though a Friend got this last summer but was able to clarify things with them during his enrollment and started his masters straight. They ain't clear with one of your course/grade hence they want you to complete it with them before starting your masters..

Congrats on the admission

MissNK:
Please who else got a mail from university of paderbon MSc international economics and management? I got this with a bachelors AL. Apparently the transition is for one semester ��‍♀️

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 4:16pm On May 06, 2019
Buliwyf:

Fulda is usually apply direct. As far as I know, most of their courses dont use uniassist. Use their site.

They said via international office which I can't fins the link. I want to apply for Science and engineering.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pokarika(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2019
Hello Everyone☺️

God bless everybody contributing positively to this thread, the wealth of information here is crazy.
Thank y'all. Please, I have a little hitch with my Uni Assist application and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to proffer a solution.
After my uni Assist online application, I wasn't able to send the required hard copy documents on time and, as a result they sent me a mail telling me that my application was faulty. They also said new documents can still be sent before the deadlines.
My question is this, will my sending those doing now regularise the already "faulty" application, bearing in mind that the deadline is still next month?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chrisomila: 4:19pm On May 06, 2019
badmus306:

Dey accept Letter of Proficiency, it's not through uni-assist.
Application is on currently.
Please this is what i am seeing, i need help please.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by doppelganger10: 4:19pm On May 06, 2019
doppelganger10:
Please who can help with a format of proficiency letter. Preferably one from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. It's urgent biko!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=doppelganger10 post=78156664][/quote]

Wow!!!! That was my alma mater!!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2019
ajeleseujn:

Quite relieving

Many of us have done winter interview including me and many are yet to this May!!!! Dont worry dates will come up soon!!! I feel they are just regulating the system
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by doppelganger10: 4:29pm On May 06, 2019
aduku1:

Wow!!!! That was my alma mater!!!!

Coooooool!

Do you have a copy of the proficiency letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by justinaa2012: 4:30pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=doppelganger10 post=78156664][/quote]kindly go to the school dept or Admin they will direct u how to get it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2019
X36DD:

I’m not saying everyone should sleep until July. Most schools don’t give AL winter section in March. But If were one of the lucky few, you booked an interview in March for April where most summer applicants are hustling for interview, the VO can’t send you back because you’re for winter na
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2019
Chrisomila:
Please this is what i am seeing, i need help please.
Go back to d previous page & validate all input.
I think lecksam talked about this not long ago not sure tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Buliwyf: 4:42pm On May 06, 2019
ladyb4sure:

They said via international office which I can't fins the link. I want to apply for Science and engineering.

Oh ok. Then your course is there na. You should see International Engineering / Science and Engineering when u search for HS Fulda on uniassist. I just checked. It is there.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by francismob: 4:43pm On May 06, 2019
aduku1:

Many of us have done winter interview including me and many are yet to this May!!!! Dont worry dates will come up soon!!! I feel they are just regulating the system
when did u book an appointment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 4:51pm On May 06, 2019
Fabcol:
Was given a straight admit with them
Though a Friend got this last summer but was able to clarify things with them during his enrollment and started his masters straight. They ain't clear with one of your course/grade hence they want you to complete it with them before starting your masters..

Congrats on the admission

Thanks. What’s your BSc course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2019
Economics you?

MissNK:

Thanks. What’s your BSc course?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.