Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (598293 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 4:58pm On May 06, 2019
Suspect33:
please Sir, I am studying a business related course, I want to know if i can apply to a German uni to study a stem course since there's nothing relating what I'm currently studying and what i want to apply for

Oga, is it masters or BSc. Be specific.

Anyway, I have good news for you. There are a lot of courses you can apply for. An example is Business Informatics.

Use https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/result/?crossFac=&cert=&admReq=&scholarshipLC=&scholarshipSC=&degree%5B%5D=&fos=&langDeAvailable=&langEnAvailable=&lang%5B%5D=&cit%5B%5D=&tyi%5B%5D=&ins%5B%5D=&dur%5B%5D=&sort=4&subjects%5B%5D=&q=&limit=10&offset=&display=list

And make a search. My brother, opportunities abound just calm down and search very well. Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 06, 2019
Johnnyessence:
please enlighten us about how you got a date for your interview. thanks. please tell us with links too.

The same booking system you people are trying to use is the same booking system I used. Though I got an early bird admission for winter January, I booked in February. Even then it was not that easy. The booking time on February was between 12am and 1am. I guess now it is I think 10:45pm and 11:15pm. No time o keep hustling for date o to avoid stories that touch.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 06, 2019
francismob:
how did u manage to get yours then. I have been checking it out since 2 months ago
Two months ago keh, maybe you are not doing it right. Two people from this platform pm'ed me on what to do last month. I gave them same advice and they both got dates by around 11pm within. One of them checked that same evening and got a date, after several trials, the other person got a date I think the next day. Maybe it has become tougher now I don't know. But don't fold your hands. Good luck.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2019
Bro please keep us posted once your AM drops

AbahJosiah:

The same booking system you people are trying to use is the same booking system I used. Though I got an early bird admission for winter January, I booked in February. Even then it was not that easy. The booking time on February was between 12am and 1am. I guess now it is I think 10:45pm and 11:15pm. No time o keep hustling for date o to avoid stories that touch.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2019
AbahJosiah:

thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2019
AbahJosiah:

thanks for your reply, please do you apply through email address or other method?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Suspect33(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2019
legionnaire:

Oga, is it masters or BSc. Be specific.

Anyway, I have good news for you. There are a lot of courses you can apply for. An example is Business Informatics.

Use https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/result/?crossFac=&cert=&admReq=&scholarshipLC=&scholarshipSC=&degree%5B%5D=&fos=&langDeAvailable=&langEnAvailable=&lang%5B%5D=&cit%5B%5D=&tyi%5B%5D=&ins%5B%5D=&dur%5B%5D=&sort=4&subjects%5B%5D=&q=&limit=10&offset=&display=list

And make a search. My brother, opportunities abound just calm down and search very well. Good luck
bsc, i want to go collect my 100 level transcript, but i would love to study any thing computer related, but my current course of study in administration
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2019
Chrisomila:
Please this is what i am seeing, i need help please.

Check the date format, that's where the error is
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2019
Suspect33:
bsc, i want to go collect my 100 level transcript, but i would love to study any thing computer related, but my current course of study in administration

If it's BSc, I think you still have a chance. Just dedicate time and search very well on daad site I showed you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Suspect33(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2019
legionnaire:

If it's BSc, I think you still have a chance. Just dedicate time and search very well on daad site I showed you
alright Sir, thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 06, 2019
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply, please do you apply through email address or other method?

Not mail, the booking system on the embassy website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 06, 2019
Fabcol:
Bro please keep us posted once your AM drops

Okay Sir.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2019
Suspect33:
alright Sir, thank you

Welcome boss. Just contributing my quota. I have really learnt a lot from the gurus here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 5:45pm On May 06, 2019
Buliwyf:

Oh ok. Then your course is there na. You should see International Engineering / Science and Engineering when u search for HS Fulda on uniassist. I just checked. It is there.
seen. Thanks so much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2019
ladyb4sure:
seen. Thanks so much.

U said u have applied to Hamm Lipstaldt but I trried early this morning, created an account but didn't see the column for course registration.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2019
aduku1:

Many of us have done winter interview including me and many are yet to this May!!!! Dont worry dates will come up soon!!! I feel they are just regulating the system

I guess so too. I want to believe your interview date was booked around March or April.

Thanks for the response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 3T: 6:08pm On May 06, 2019
Pokarika:
Hello Everyone☺️

God bless everybody contributing positively to this thread, the wealth of information here is crazy.
Thank y'all. Please, I have a little hitch with my Uni Assist application and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to proffer a solution.
After my uni Assist online application, I wasn't able to send the required hard copy documents on time and, as a result they sent me a mail telling me that my application was faulty. They also said new documents can still be sent before the deadlines.
My question is this, will my sending those doing now regularise the already "faulty" application, bearing in mind that the deadline is still next month?

Yes, but u will need to send the required documents to them. as long as they receive it before the application deadline.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 06, 2019
VISA BOOKING METHOD Has changed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by francismob: 6:13pm On May 06, 2019
X36DD:
was about posting it now too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by francismob: 6:14pm On May 06, 2019
francismob:
i think we are in category B
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 06, 2019
francismob:

It’s category B right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 06, 2019
francismob:

Yeah beginning of your study visit is When you plan to resume?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odogwudozilla: 6:16pm On May 06, 2019
Who else is getting weird results from Trier University application page?

Apparently, it gives you automatic admission when you select a course and then asks you for enrolment. They will make a decision after you send in your documents.

Or am I missing something?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tobiy3k: 6:26pm On May 06, 2019
Noticed same. I dont understand those people. And one is also to pay 50 euro for verification of documents.
odogwudozilla:

Apparently, it gives you automatic admission when you select a course and then asks you for enrolment. They will make a decision after you send in your documents.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 6:33pm On May 06, 2019
Category A

francismob:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2019
People going to deggendorf how fa with this "Note:At this moment, no document can be uploaded. Please try again later." Anyone with good info. Thanks gurus
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2019
X36DD:

checked the new development, thumbs up to them. Now I can get a good sleep grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 6:36pm On May 06, 2019
odogwudozilla:

Same here.... I'll log in tomorrow again and see what's up.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2019
X36DD:

Yeah beginning of your study visit is When you plan to resume?

When the school resumes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by uptimum123(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2019
lovable85:
Category A

I think it's category A for bachelor and B for masters
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2019
lovable85:
Category A

Sis, it's category B

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.