Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (600374 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 06, 2019
lovable85:
Category A

Ma please Check properly to ensure you fulfill either of these conditions

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ayokunlemmy: 6:42pm On May 06, 2019
i will employ you to read and understand their instructions before booking, category A says IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE HOLDING:

holding a TestAS certificate with a standard score of 100 - 130
holding a very good B-1 language certificate from the Goethe Institute (90 points and more) or
holding a good B-2 language certificate from the Goethe Institute (80 points or more) or
holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Lower Class and being accepted for a master's degree (also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program) or PhD study in Germany or
holding a scholarship from a German institution for a study or a PhD in Germany or
holding a signed “Aufnahmevereinbarung” / hosting agreement concerning your research fellowship with a university or research institute accepted by the “BAMF”

Otherwise YOU BELONG TO CATEGORY B which am sure many of us here belong to.

lovable85:
Category A

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pokarika(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2019
Danke Schoen �
3T:

Yes, but u will need to send the required documents to them. as long as they receive it before the application deadline.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Frias: 6:44pm On May 06, 2019
ajeleseujn:

I guess so too. I want to believe your interview date was booked around March or April.

Thanks for the response.

Guys please, do i need my primary school leaving certificate for interview also
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 6:45pm On May 06, 2019
ajeleseujn:

Sis, it's category B

For those that made 1st class or 2.1 in their first degree, does that mean they qualify for category A?

Abeg detailed explanation is needed biko.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 06, 2019
vivianobas:

For those that made 1st class or 2.1 in their first degree, does that mean they qualify for category A?

Yes if you have a masters admission in a DSH course rated field of study. Meaning learning the language before you study your Masters. I stand to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 6:52pm On May 06, 2019
I think most of us are confusing the fourth point which clearly states"' holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Lower Class and being accepted for a master's degree (also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program) or PhD study in Germany" it says ALSO NOT MUST meaning if you have been accepted for a master's degree and if you also have a DSH course related admission to a masters program not that it is a must

ayokunlemmy:
i will employ you to read and understand their instructions before booking, category A says IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE HOLDING:

holding a TestAS certificate with a standard score of 100 - 130
holding a very good B-1 language certificate from the Goethe Institute (90 points and more) or
holding a good B-2 language certificate from the Goethe Institute (80 points or more) or
holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Lower Class and being accepted for a master's degree (also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program) or PhD study in Germany or
holding a scholarship from a German institution for a study or a PhD in Germany or
holding a signed “Aufnahmevereinbarung” / hosting agreement concerning your research fellowship with a university or research institute accepted by the “BAMF”

Otherwise YOU BELONG TO CATEGORY B which am sure many of us here belong to.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by francismob: 7:03pm On May 06, 2019
X36DD:

Yeah beginning of your study visit is When you plan to resume?
i put a day in october which im not sure of. but the course starts october
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2019
francismob:
i put a day in october which im not sure of. but the course starts october
For category A, " i hold a Scholarship " has an asterisk in the form.
Meaning you must tick it before u can submit
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2019
lovable85:
Category A

Yes, I think it's category A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by deleven(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2019
So Guys with 100 level transcript applying for Bsc in Germany, are automatically in Category B.

There seems to be no criteria for them in the categories listed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 7:27pm On May 06, 2019
To be safe, since the instructions are so confusing, I'd advise most people to go through category B (unless you have zero doubt in your mind that you belong to A) especially with this Paulinus we keep hearing about. This new system may make him even more annoying. At least with category B, even if you were supposed to go through Category A, you'll still be granted entry for your appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 7:30pm On May 06, 2019
deleven:
So Guys with 100 level transcript applying for Bsc in Germany, are automatically in Category B.

There seems to be no criteria for them in the categories listed

Yep. Unless you have a B-1 or B-2 certificate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 7:32pm On May 06, 2019
odogwudozilla:
Who else is getting weird results from Trier University application page?

Apparently, it gives you automatic admission when you select a course and then asks you for enrolment. They will make a decision after you send in your documents.

Or am I missing something?

I even thought am the only one facing this.. I can't find anywhere to input the requirements (BSC, EPL or IELTS, O'level and the rest)...Make dem let us know which one them wan do fast.. 50euros grin[quote
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oluwafemi88: 7:32pm On May 06, 2019
lovable85:
I think most of us are confusing the fourth point which clearly states"' holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Lower Class and being accepted for a master's degree (also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program) or PhD study in Germany" it says ALSO NOT MUST meaning if you have been accepted for a master's degree and if you also have a DSH course related admission to a masters program not that it is a must
So are we going to register now or what I no understand again oooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2019
ajeleseujn:

I guess so too. I want to believe your interview date was booked around March or April.

Thanks for the response.
Yes Sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2019
Frias:

Guys please, do i need my primary school leaving certificate for interview also

Go through their checklist bro, all required documents are all listed there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2019
vivianobas:

Sir, from what I can deduce from category A requirement, it looks more like a class of those with extra paper work. Pls read the requirements thoroughly to avoid unnecessary mix-up
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayohbk(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2019
Hello house,

I just booked for Visa appointment. This is the response I got after registration. I hope I'm on the right path.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2019
Ayohbk:
Hello house,

I just booked for Visa appointment. This is the response I got after registration. I hope I'm on the right path.

D will get back to you with your date soon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayohbk(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2019
Chriswazo:

D will get back to you with your date soon

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cnwag: 8:07pm On May 06, 2019
From what I read and understand category A is for people with their Admission letter and B is for those waiting for their AL.
Not sure but little inquiry to the embassy will clarify things.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 8:13pm On May 06, 2019
MissNK:
Please who else got a mail from university of paderbon MSc international economics and management? I got this with a bachelors AL. Apparently the transition is for one semester ��‍♀️

Yes i got this also... although it can only be God!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2019
Fabcol:
Was given a straight admit with them
Though a Friend got this last summer but was able to clarify things with them during his enrollment and started his masters straight. They ain't clear with one of your course/grade hence they want you to complete it with them before starting your masters..

Congrats on the admission

Good day Fabcol i got the same admission transition phase Bachelor-masters... can you connect me with that friend of yours? I’ll be grateful Sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2019
Reichtum:
Wow.
this thread is seriouly growing every minute.
Guys continue in the hustle even if you have been here for years.
Don't give up.

Tips:

*Forget about your age, it does not matter.

*Define your mission statement(motivation) and behave as if you are already seeing it come to reality.

*Please DO NOT use agents in this race. With NL, it is simple and when you do it yourself it becomes more fun and your confidence will go a long way in helping you.

*Be realistic about coming to Germany. As a student, you have limited time to work and make money. When you come here and see the standard of education you are receiving free of charge, You will appreciate it more than chasing money. Also remember that there is "Light at the end of the tunnel."

*The limited time you will work is enough to sustain you but not to HAMMER.

*Learn the language as fast as possible.

*PRAY to your creator. Tell him about your plans and see how He opens the door. He did it for me and He will do the same for you.

Awaiting more AMs.
Nice tips... what about someone in the late 20s going for another Bachelor, does the age matter or not?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 8:32pm On May 06, 2019
I study in paderborn too, they have consider your application. That's is admission. But u will do that transition as a pre-master first. They gave that to so many people.

MissNK:
Please who else got a mail from university of paderbon MSc international economics and management? I got this with a bachelors AL. Apparently the transition is for one semester ��‍♀️

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 8:33pm On May 06, 2019
Missmi:
To be safe, since the instructions are so confusing, I'd advise most people to go through category B (unless you have zero doubt in your mind that you belong to A) especially with this Paulinus we keep hearing about. This new system may make him even more annoying. At least with category B, even if you were supposed to go through Category A, you'll still be granted entry for your appointment.

Yes but category A is treated with high priority. Meaning them go fit get dates before B are considered. Thats why everyone wants A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 8:33pm On May 06, 2019
Fabcol:
Economics you?

Finance. No wonder
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2019
PM

campichristian:

Good day Fabcol i got the same admission transition phase Bachelor-masters... can you connect me with that friend of yours? I’ll be grateful Sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2019
How Paderborn dey via jobs?

Chizzy4God:
I study in paderborn too, they have consider your application. That's is admission. But u will do that transition as a pre-master first. They gave that to so many people.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2019
Oh this would definitely be the reason y...cause my friend studied finance too

MissNK:

Finance. No wonder

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 8:43pm On May 06, 2019
Chizzy4God:

Ok thanks. Please what’s the school like. I need heads up. Is there anything in particular I need to know that can help me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.